Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippie

Hippie

Well, beer day got off to a weird start. Left the ranch, pulled up on Tuscola road, got ready to bang a left onto Dixie, and WHAM! Got ass packed by a gal about the same age as the Pullet. Bumper fried, neck sore, but beer got drank afterwards. 'Bout to get giggy with some black Vietnamese weed and relax. Every now and then I know it's kinda hard to tell, but I'm still alive and well.

G gnome

G gnome

Well, beer day got off to a weird start. Left the ranch, pulled up on Tuscola road, got ready to bang a left onto Dixie, and WHAM! Got ass packed by a gal about the same age as the Pullet. Bumper fried, neck sore, but beer got drank afterwards. 'Bout to get giggy with some black Vietnamese weed and relax. Every now and then I know it's kinda hard to tell, but I'm still alive and well.
Damn dude....that sux....

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Glad you're ok Hippie, hope the vehicle isn't too bunged up.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Damn hippie, sucks to get ass ended, good to hear you`re ok bro. People fly on them roads you mentioned. Hell, let`s do a "burn a bowl" and try to forget about it. Here we go puff, puff and pass.

PS,
Where`s Johnnie ?

G gnome

G gnome

@rmoltis
Magic bullet ftw!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom