Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

actually we had some nights it was dipping into the high 40's early this summer,but not
lately,not ready for that..

boo

boo

good afternoon folks...spent the day trimming yesterday and today I'm on the mower...got lossa grass to mow between rains...we got over 14" in july alone...the big swamp is happy...taking a white krush break...
Whitekrushharvest 007

putembk

putembk

pute, I've never trimmed dry and can't for the life of me see how it could be easier...I'd enjoy sitting down with you one day to hear more about how you trim...
Thinking its a matter of personal preference. Just spent 7 hrs helping the guys from the other place do a wet trim and came home and did a dry trim on my own. IMO dry trimming is much easier and the finished product has more bag appeal. No fish fins.....all bud. Try it once.

giggy

giggy

hell keef i was hoping some of the gummi bears would make it down our way. one day i'll get to go to a cup, and when i do i bet i get stoned. lol
hope everybody is doing well tonight. time for another bowl.

K

Keef

Since me, Giggy and Kraven can't go to the Cup-- U should at least get us a gummy bear , a cheap pipe, some seed or something !- I'd like a bottle of e-cig liquid my self !-- Poor Old Southern Outlaws can't get stuff like that !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom