Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
IMG 0636
IMG 0637
Good morning OFC. At the Cup with a couple of old hippies. Got my old laptop to function so maybe I can post some pictures. Let`s try the 2 I took. This is at the High Times VIP lounge area. Eye Candy for the OFC.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Morning Ofc'ers .. Looks like it's gonna be a good time @yooper420 .. Wake ~n~Bake..
and again thanks for the B-day wishes.. I did not want to bum anyone out as yesterday
was a Strange Birthday ,My Gf's Sister in law passed:( So i really didnt do anything as
shes out of state dealing with that.. Anyway Burn em if ya got em...

putembk

putembk

Afternoon geezers! Had to make an unscheduled trip to the mountains. Wasted weekend but sometimes shit happens. Did find time to do a little fishing....nothing to brag about though.

So my cabin backs up to the Colo river on the back side and the town ball park on the other. Peeps walk their dogs at the park all the time. The other day watching a couple playing Frisbee with their German Shepard and they stopped to take a smoke break. Didn't take long to figure out they weren't smoking cigarettes.

I can always use another customer so I bagged up some samples and started waling their way. They saw me coming (I look like a cop) and quickly hid the evidence. I walked up to them and started making small talk. After a couple of minutes I said "so I noticed you guys were smoking! Startled the girl said, yeah cigarettes. I said....to bad I brought some samples of my finest herb. Funny, how quickly their attitude changed. Ended up frying their marbles good. Of course they called today wanting more. Only problem.....I'm back in Denver now. Will fill the order next time I go up.

Glad to see all are doing well on here and even picked up a couple more geezers. There is lots of us out there. Some day maybe we will rule the world. ha ha!

Be well all.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Damn 154 more messages
I can't do that now , so my apologies in advance. Been busy with life I suppose ( kid is killing me) plus I indulged in the Chemdog 91 and sour dub threads at ic
I'll get back to those PMS also today

A big cola finally its only a cream caramel but its been awhile since I met a plant go natural
FullSizeRender

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Afternoon Old farts Lonley hearts club band..On no wait ... LoL Hope everyone's well on this Monday afternoon..
thought Id share a Pic or 2 here .. Gotta love the Great Out doors ..pic is Herijuana .. Bowls ready ..smoke em up ~!!
8 20 004
8 20 005

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good evening OFC. Well, survived another Cup. Ain`t as young as I used to be, but damn, we stayed stoned and gave of ourselves to honor the OFC. Now the planning for next summer begins.

giggy

giggy

Damn 154 more messages
I can't do that now , so my apologies in advance. Been busy with life I suppose ( kid is killing me) plus I indulged in the Chemdog 91 and sour dub threads at ic
I'll get back to those PMS also today
nice bro.
A big cola finally its only a cream caramel but its been awhile since I met a plant go natural View attachment 531406

Congratulations giggy and many more.
Long term marriages are not that common any more. It seems not to manny want to put in the work. It hasn't always been a bed of roses but I'm glad we stuck it out. The bride and I have 34 last June.

Congrats... I'll be going on 28 years with my wife next month. Scary how fast time flies

19 here, time flies
thanks folks, long term is the only way to go. my dad was a cheater other then that he is a real good man. i always hated what he did to mom and always told myself i would never do that. i have been temped but i always went home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom