• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Morning! :D

Sure is getting coooler and cooler outside, Lost the garden to weather about 2 weeks ago give or take, When we had endless week long rain and cooler temps the egg plants puttered out, and the tomato plant stems started to rot so i just pulled everything.

Was an all and all sucsessful grow im learning what can and cannot make it full term in our short grow season..

Next year i got a slew of raddishes to plant early on, then more summer stuff then hopefully agian with the raddishes before frost.

Time for a little wake and bake.!

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

no garden here next year. The pot grow gets more space. And I think the aphids came from the tomato plants. I'll buy tomato's from the Amish. Damn Brussels sprouts are just now starting to grow the sprouts. Damn waste of space and time. We have not got a frost yet.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ohh almost forgot stumbled across a new pain killer in the form of a SEED!

Its called akuamma its been used for 100+s of years in west africa for various ailments, mostly for its analgesic effects, which touch the delta, kappa and mu-opioid receptors :D

a dose of about 2-4 seeds is all thats needed, however its HUGELY bitter and disgusting flavored so capsule it is rec, Seeds are VERY HARD! so a GOOD Mr coffee grinder 14$ at walmart is recomended....

Its about 6X stronger then codeine but without the major buzz / side effect profile of your traditional opioids.

FUCKING AWESOME for pain relief my back and hands do Great after a cpl capsules, 2-4 hours depending on what im doing.

You can get them around 14$ an ounce, 44$ for 5 ounces or 89$ for 500 Grams (powdered)

Since there still planning on banning kratom i had to find an alternative pain killer..These seeds are amazing :D

Lke i said not much of a buzz to be had but Pain relief off the charts!

Search ebay, Akuamma, Also google, Theres not a huge amount of information out there about them right now since there just starting to really become main stream and they are sorta rare only a cpl 100 acres of fruit to harvest the seeds from so supply can be a little limited at times.

I know some of you guys want off the RX's or at least cut back, These seeds can really help!!!

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC. How`s everyone his morning ?
Frost I heard mentioned, have not had a hard frost yet either.
Gotta pull my tomato plants yet.
Akuamma for pain relief huh ? Will check it out.
Got a cup of coffee and a bowl, so it must be "wake n bake" time.
Puff, puff, cough and pass.

giggy

giggy

morning folks miserable morning for me, i'm so fucking tired of hurting. i'm gonna have to get the clean out surgery on my shoulder, but i'm still scared of a knee replacement. i called my boss a pussy for having his done, it only bothered him about a year. he told me well i don't take pain pills. i looked at him and told him you will. now he don't have enough pain pills to get by. i have been laughing to myself. i was told i needed mine almost 4 years ago and i don't plan anytime soon. got a buddy that wished he had never had it done. o-well no puff puff till i get back home so yall think about me while yall get stoned. peace

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
@Hippie, Crispy critter this morning huh ? I do not miss those fucking hangovers. Quit drinking a long time ago. Did it save me money ? Hell yes it did. Did I find something else to spend it on ? Hell, yes I did. Smoke more pot ? Hell, yes I did. I can`t help it, I`m just an old stoner..............and damn proud of it.

DocMcPuffin

DocMcPuffin

morning folks miserable morning for me, i'm so fucking tired of hurting. i'm gonna have to get the clean out surgery on my shoulder, but i'm still scared of a knee replacement. i called my boss a pussy for having his done, it only bothered him about a year. he told me well i don't take pain pills. i looked at him and told him you will. now he don't have enough pain pills to get by. i have been laughing to myself. i was told i needed mine almost 4 years ago and i don't plan anytime soon. got a buddy that wished he had never had it done. o-well no puff puff till i get back home so yall think about me while yall get stoned. peace
I feel you gig. I had my knee rebuilt after a snowmobile accident and it has been shit since. I just smoke more. Hate doctors.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Lmao

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
My wife had a total knee replacement 7 years ago. A year ago she shattered the femur just above the metal knee and had a rod put in to support the femur. She has a couple of plates in her one arm also. She`s 1/3 robot now. Time for an evening session of "burn a bowl". Here we go, puff, puff, cough and pass.

giggy

giggy

i'm a fix'in to go spend time with the ol lady, she's got me pot. the first time i hurt my knee i was in the navy in around 81, tried to bend it backwards. concrete floors and osteoarthritis has done the rest. i'm going to go get high and maybe lucky. yall have a great night. peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom