Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
giggy

giggy

i got to wait till i get home later this evening. done run out of my stash and been smoking brick. i got a northern lights outside not gonna get much from her but it looks like it might be in nov. before cropping. my indoor stuff some looks better but my sour diesel is dying a slow death. o-well it will make room for another strain like some white widow or maybe the mazar or night shade. i do know for a fact that mazar and night shade are indoor plants as all they did was bud rot from the word go, will get nothing at all from them. yall stay stoned.

Hippie

Hippie

Morning, fellow stoners & medical patients. Woke up and didn't have to claw my way out of a body bag, so it's a great day! Gonna piss around with the boat trailer I'm working on and puff on something that'll slap me silly(er).

'Baked, Red Devil? Never heard of that one. Sounds interesting, though.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
My all time favorite strain was Dr. Grinspoon, followed by Tangerine Dream. My cheap ass will have to buy seeds though, so they wait and I grow what I have.
Right now I have 16 0f 18 seeds that have sprouted, all Motarebel gear.
Strawberry Queen...3 of 4
Apollo 13...4 of 4
Candy Princess...3 of 4
Cannatonnic #4 X Herijuanna...3 of 3
Deathstar/C99 X Herijuanna...3 of3

Hippie

Hippie

My all time favorite strain was Dr. Grinspoon, followed by Tangerine Dream. My cheap ass will have to buy seeds though, so they wait and I grow what I have.
Right now I have 16 0f 18 seeds that have sprouted, all Motarebel gear.
Strawberry Queen...3 of 4
Apollo 13...4 of 4
Candy Princess...3 of 4
Cannatonnic #4 X Herijuanna...3 of 3
Deathstar/C99 X Herijuanna...3 of3
That's the only advantage you dirt diggers have over us hydro boys; You can grow multiple flavors. I made the mistake of trying to grow Green Giant with Skunk #1. Skunk can take nute concentrations that would flat out kill a Giant, and do it without the tips of the leaves even getting brown.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Never realized that you would have that problem growing in water verses dirt farming. Have always grown different flavors together. Some of them ladies drink the nutes and others only sip.

Hippie

Hippie

Never realized that you would have that problem growing in water verses dirt farming. Have always grown different flavors together. Some of them ladies drink the nutes and others only sip.
Yeah, when they're all in the same tank, you can't cater to 'em. Skunks starve while Giants burn. I've kept different mothers, but I only run one flavor at a time, unless I grow in the tent, too.
I prefer the sealed room. Weed loves added CO2.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, how be everybody ? Hope the sun shines on your behind today. Coffee sure tastes good this morning, but somethings missing. Oh yeah, we need a bowl of medicinal herb. Now we got the ingredients. To what, you say ? Well to the OFC morning ritual of "wake n bake". Let`s get started, here we go, puff, puff, cough and pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom