• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Another one for me too! I'm just getting started! Got another full day of skyrim questing and house building to accomplish, maybe even some armor building and refining! Omg so exciting :D

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, hope everybody`s well and your garden`s green. LD`s up playin`, giggy`s off to work (cuss word) to the rest of us. Think it`s time for a "wake n bake" session. Coffee`s done, bowl`s packed, guess it`s time. Here we go, puff, puff, cough and pass.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

smoking one for ya .
ok all you old farts, you all remember 1972? It's happening again. Nixon resigns after winning re election with 60% of the vote . And we end up with a unelected president. We have not learned shit in 40 years. But we are still suffering from Nixon's war on drugs aren't we ,40 years later.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

less than two hours of hell left then i have a doobie rolled up for the ride home. well, i'll have to smoke it then ride home. can't really smoke one with a full face helmet on.
Skydog is coming up, i think i will make the trip this year. supposed to
have some good musicians playing.
Nov. 20th. maybe the world won't come to an end on election day and i'll be able to go. lol

View attachment 643279
Don't recognize a single name on that list. Different strokes for different folks I guess. :happy:

Yard dog

Yard dog

yeah there really isn't any big names and the musicians of that era are all but gone now. i live 40 miles from it so i will go donate my 10 can goods and see what it is about. supposed to be a low key event as far as music festivals go, usually is anyway.
oh, to be alive and well in the late 60's-70's. man you guys had some great music back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom