Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

What's up guys? I've been pretty damn lucky when it comes to my eyesight, I've managed to hold at 20/20 all my life. One more thing that I never really appreciated, I've had so much shit in them over the years and burned the hell out of them so many times when I was welding, had gasoline splashed in them a few times, I was always too cool to wear safety glasses and respirators and shit like that to try and take care of myself, I was invincible.
Yeah, right.

Yard dog

Yard dog

i get picked on at work because i wear safety glasses 95% of the time. i wear either clear or tinted safety glasses on the motorcycles too. i work with a guy that has lost three fingers and an eye, and another guy that lost an eye and almost the other. neither wears safety glasses now, even with one eye already gone.

giggy

giggy

my eyes are bad. for years i needed glasses to read. one morning i got up and was trying to read something but my eyes wouldn't focus, took my glasses off to rub my eyes and noticed i could see the words. i have to wear glasses to see the tv but i got to take them off to read the controls on the remote.

on another note i went and got my pipe and bud box back today, i'm a happy camper.

giggy

giggy

i get picked on at work because i wear safety glasses 95% of the time. i wear either clear or tinted safety glasses on the motorcycles too. i work with a guy that has lost three fingers and an eye, and another guy that lost an eye and almost the other. neither wears safety glasses now, even with one eye already gone.
i wear my safety glasses all the time, even while doing stuff at the house. i lost most of the sight in my right eye while in the navy (they put that hand wheel in the wrong place) and always wear while riding a bike as well as any open car.

stonestacker

stonestacker

You can't fix stupid.
I have to pay for my own prescription safety glasses. some of the guys just wear regular prescription glasses if the general contractor makes them wear safety glasses they just wear cheap safety glasses and go blind. And their work looks like shit lol.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC. Yesterday flew by, where the hell did it go ? Must have had fun, know I was stoned as hell. Well an afternoon in the woods, is always worthwhile. The evening ? Stoned again. Gotta take my wife to Wally World today, be glad as hell when Meijer`s opens up. Need to get at least one "wake n bake" in before we leave. Cup of coffee and a bowl and here we go, puff, puff, cough and pass.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Wow, that's some crazy shit, some people just never get it I guess. You'd think that would be a clear sign to smarten up, but apparently not, huh?
Some people's kids. lmao

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

You'd think they'd have a little more sense, wouldn't ya? It's not something you can buy or have given to you on a certain birthday so, I guess there's really no telling if or when someone's gonna develop any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom