Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
giggy

giggy

well got to make me a new pipe and grab me another pocket bud box. got followed by johnny earlier and didn't take no chance. that is why my pipe is made from a hose fitting. better safe then sorry. hope everybody is having a good day. i got to get a couple boxes ready to ship out i hope by fryday. i'll chat at yall later. peace

stonestacker

stonestacker

Politics were invented by fools to impress idiots.
Truer words have never been spoken.

How is everyone? Stoned I hope.
I need to get in for my yearly drug test so I can sample some of the new meds.
Playing the waiting game with 2 dealers on trucks. Sooner or later they will come down to my price. Or I will find another lol.
Hay yoop would you buy another diesel truck? I'm kinda partial to them. And that Alison trany makes them just perr so nice.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
GG always smoking good!

Chocolate poison on deck again...Next re-up we got some diesel lined up, I forgot what tho :\

Happy halloween! Todays my dads b-day.. Gotta remember that...I'm gonna forget :\
Been rough lately LD's, i like to smoke and I've been so high it's been tough to get anything started. If I get past 20 minutes of anything resembling work I'm good to go. But that's the hard part I start smoking then I get to hungry then I want to get high again it's a vicious cycle.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
That was a helluva game 7, best one that I can remember seeing.
@stonestacker, How do I like my diesel ? Like my truck just fine, would I buy another diesel......no. Can`t justify the extra expense, don`t tow enough. I want the big gas engine with the Allison tranny.

giggy

giggy

morning ofc time to do it again. burn in session but i haven't been drinking coffee this week. been smoking like a train though. i died when i got home, i set down and i doze. yall have a great day. peace

Yard dog

Yard dog

morning ofc, late night last night. got to bed at 11 pm, lol that's late for my domesticated butt. my dad turned 60 yesterday. i remember when he turned 45, said he had outlived most of the men in his family. i remember when he could do anything, that man stood 7 feet tall to me. as i got older i figured out he was just a man, faults and all. but there was a time when he was the supreme being, never hesitant to hand out a well deserved ass whooping. he took me fishing every day for a week once when i was about 12, later when i was about 17 bought a boat and spent most nights in the summer out fishing dock lights and jug lines. good times. good times...

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning giggy, Yard dog and the rest of the OFC, how`s it hangin` ? Well, baseball been bery, bery good to me, aw shit, that`s not it, not what I wanted to say. Baseball is over `till April, congrats to the Chicago Cubs, they finally did it. This morning`s "wake n bake" will be in their honor, like we need a reason to. Anyway, coffee and a bowl and here we go, puff, puff, cough and pass.

Hippie

Hippie

@Yard dog, Your dad just turned 60 ? Damn, real soon my clock hits 69. Whippersnappers all, but they keep the rest of us young too.
I'm just hoping I make it 'til this time next year. I might get to draw some of that money I've been paying into since I was 16. Never saw a day I couldn't use an extra $1,400 a month! If I can keep the Old Hen out of it, Rancho Hippie will have a new steel roof in a year, and maybe a big assed pole barn.

Heading out to Murder City in an hour to get an eyeball inspection. They've got a new fangled machine that measures your eyeball and scans it into a computer instead of the, "Is this better or worse" method. Been four years since I've had new glasses. It's time.

I remember when I was a kid and mom caught me stroking it. She said it would make me go blind. I told her I'd quit when I needed glasses, but every time I go to the ophthalmologist, I need a little stronger script.......:)

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
@Hippie, Ahhh, my eye script has gotten weaker the last 4 - 5 years. When I got out of the Army (6/70) my vision was 20/200, my latest test was 20/80. The only thing that I have done, everyday, other then eat, sleep, and breathe, is use cannabis. Are they related ? You tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom