Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
putembk

putembk

Morning o'l farts. After busting my ass yesterday today is gonna be uneventful, at least in the garden. Have a Diesel plant hanging but needs at least one more day before a dry trim. Will go down and check things out but will probably spend the day doing maintenance outside. Might even wash my truck.

Arthritis in my wrists is killing me today. If you don't have it.....you don't understand but if you do....well enough said!!! Have meds for this but hate taking them because of the side effects.

My medicare officially starts effective Sept 1st. Have been putting off a few things I need but will now let the gov't help pay for it. If you think this is free.....ahhhhh NO. I have to pay $210 a month for part B and D plus a co pay for both office visits and meds. Also have a co pay on outpatient surgery and hospital stays. Great!

First thing I'm gonna get is hearing aids. As a teenager in the 60's I fried my ears with music, drag racing and the military. Hate the though of getting these things but if you can't hear you can't hear. Medicare will pay a portion but will fork over the extra $$$ to get a set of invisible digital aids.

Being retired has its advantages but getting old sucks.......

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Damn, missed my check in this morning. Had coffee, but no bake yet, which I be taking care of as we speak. Had to call the attorney concerning my wife`s case. Let`s see, we gonna start with a bowl of Vale' Vale'. These seeds were freebies and the only girl I have ever had hermie on me. But the smoke is too good to pitch, so I indulge in it, from time to time.

putembk,
You sure as hell are right, getting` old really sucks, BUT it sure beats the alternative.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
14 years sober and married. 1st marriage 6 months, both drinkin.. Loving life to the max..
The first wife was a beauty when we first got married, but people change..
Really change..
Vamp

stonestacker

stonestacker

hello OFC.
I'm still around Put Just kinda quiet. They tell me my aches and pains will diminish once I retire. I sure hope so. Heavy ass 12" block are killing me. This job is almost done then on to the next. The field superintendant tried to get me to play forman again today. I told him two things you will not pay me enough and what part of no don't you understand. I just don't want the stress anymore and the politics with this company really suck. I'll take physically tired over mentally drained any day.

I've just been busy cleaning and reloading flower. The gg#4 is finally ready to trim. No rest for the wicked.

Chicken you slay me brother.:p

May your buds always be dank.:D

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Man you guys are killing me smoking it up,im on day 5 of my tolerance break,i been smoking so much the last year im getting to the point a joint of kind bud barely gets me buzzing.Ill try to make it a month this time but i could break down at anytime,especially if my brother in law comes over with some of his homebrew beer or wine,i already told him to stay away,lol.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Afternoon OFC'ers .. Just sat down and am filling my bowl.. yeah I don't like to go a day ..lol without
at least 1 high .. longest break since I started smoking was 6 months but not by choice.. LoL
so basicly been smoking weed 32 years on a Daily basis .. minus that break.. Wow time Freeeekin Flies By ..
I do love Weed .. :) Hope all are well today,keeping them Old bones Lubed up ..
Stay High & grow strong~!

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Evening Old Farts, hope ya`ll got a good glow going, cause I know I do. Since July 1968, I could not pass a test for Cannabis as I have been a daily user. Now I know that there had to be a day or two along the way that I missed, but not many. Time to medicate.

giggy

giggy

Morning o'l farts. After busting my ass yesterday today is gonna be uneventful, at least in the garden. Have a Diesel plant hanging but needs at least one more day before a dry trim. Will go down and check things out but will probably spend the day doing maintenance outside. Might even wash my truck.

Arthritis in my wrists is killing me today. If you don't have it.....you don't understand but if you do....well enough said!!! Have meds for this but hate taking them because of the side effects.

try rubbing wd-40 on your hurting spots. when i was young i watched a older man do it everyday. after a bit he didn't hurt that bad so we started our work day. now i'm at that age and wd works for other things as well like red bug bites.

yall join me in a evening burn.

wahtoogee

wahtoogee

This getting old shit ain't for the weak... I had a busy day taking care of other people's aches and pains as I'm walking from room to room with my own...

I stayed away from pot for a good ten years after getting so high one New Years Eve I had a full blown panic attack, passed out twice and then thought I was going to die...no ifs, ands or buts, I knew it was all over!!! LOL! Now, two/three hits of some good weed and that's all I need. I'll admit it, I'm a lightweight! Hehe

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, how`s the residents of Curmudgeonland today ? Hope the sun shines on ya`ll today, better then this cool, rainy weather of the last couple of days. Ain`t time for fall yet. So, let`s commence with a session of "wake and bake". Grab a cup of coffee in one hand and a bowl of Mother Nature`s finest medicinal herb in the other hand and we gonna get started. Any joiners ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom