Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
giggy

giggy

Morning ofc. we got here around 9:30 last night. it is good to see my mom as the last time i saw her was this time last year. yall get your wake and bake on, i got the wake but not the bake yet but soon. i got up at 5:00 and this place is a ghost town, seems no one stirs till about 8:00, must be nice. yall have a great morning and i'll check in in a bit. peace

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

yooper,after 3 years of the same point restriction we have all kinds of shooters. 8 points everywhere. The stupid locals use to shoot anything that moved and was brown. great program. I shot this one and while walking back to my quad another one was standing in the 2 track. I took a quick shot and hit him in the ear. He ran right under a friend of mine and he shot him. missed eye shooting him by 2 inches. his ear was mangled. They were the 7th and 8th nice bucks right around me in 2 days.

Now see if that were vermont the deer would be 175 pounds dressed, we gotta put em up alil higher due to coyotes, and anything else that thinks low hanging backstraps taste good! Great harvest man! WE too had some local asshats ruining the population.

Crazy thing is my uncle god bless his heart is over in montgomery area and takes his bowhunting as serious as a heart attack, he was thinking bad thoughts when this came to light because he suspected that turd burglar was doing something riff-raffery! One thing folks that move here learn about natives vermonters is were all usually armed, and if you threaten us or our livelihoods things get ugly. See now i'm craving venny stew!

Freshone

Freshone

Morning friends,got me some coffee and soon to do a little baking.Today I've got to get my Shiite together and bleach wash my flower room and get some seeds crackin,ive been lazy since my last harvest.Even my wife who doesn't even smoke thinks something's wrong with me because I don't have any plants growing,after 40 years she says she can count on one hand how many times that's happened,lol

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, it`s more like deer season now with cold temps and snow on the ground, not a lot, but snow is snow. Makes seeing deer easier, but ya still gotta shoot straight. Hope everyone is "fine as wine" today. Let`s have a session of "wake n bake" or join in if you`re already havin` one. Cup of coffee and a bowl and here we go, puff, puff and pass.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

If I had a crossbow, I would of had a monster Oct 2nd. Smoking a joint, took a sip of Pepsi and looked at my bait. Fucking monster Bullwinkle was standing with a carrot in his mouth looking right at me. He walked about 50 yards to the other side of the field and stared at me for a half hour. then started birddogging his was back to me. About 10 feet from the bait he gets a whiff of me and he was gone. A crossbow would of bagged him quick. but when there staring at you already it's a little late to draw a bow.
the tenderloins, back straps , and one hind Quarter are done and it's only 9:30.shit play ball .

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
If I had a crossbow, I would of had a monster Oct 2nd. Smoking a joint, took a sip of Pepsi and looked at my bait. Fucking monster Bullwinkle was standing with a carrot in his mouth looking right at me. He walked about 50 yards to the other side of the field and stared at me for a half hour. then started birddogging his was back to me. About 10 feet from the bait he gets a whiff of me and he was gone. A crossbow would of bagged him quick. but when there staring at you already it's a little late to draw a bow.
the tenderloins, back straps , and one hind Quarter are done and it's only 9:30.shit play ball .

Wanna use mine ?

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Morning friends,got me some coffee and soon to do a little baking.Today I've got to get my Shiite together and bleach wash my flower room and get some seeds crackin,ive been lazy since my last harvest.Even my wife who doesn't even smoke thinks something's wrong with me because I don't have any plants growing,after 40 years she says she can count on one hand how many times that's happened,lol

A clean grow room is a good grow room. Keep `em clean.

M

mendel

Also, there seems to be some confusion about the meat smoking joke and subsequent pics posted, and my reaction. I am not pissed at all, once I got the joke I thought it was funny. I didnt catch the wording in my post.

I like jokes, can take a joke, and may give you shit as well. My ass is not hurt, it feels just fine.

:cool:

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Also, there seems to be some confusion about the meat smoking joke and subsequent pics posted, and my reaction. I am not pissed at all, once I got the joke I thought it was funny. I didnt catch the wording in my post.

I like jokes, can take a joke, and may give you shit as well. My ass is not hurt, it feels just fine.

Good to hear, but don`t bend over.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Good to hear, but don`t bend over.

im totally confused ,

and all i can invision is that white tail a few pages back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom