Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippie

Hippie

Mama gonna kick your ass for messing with her young and dumb fawn.
Mamma was nowhere in sight. Might have been turned into road pizza. Wish the Old Hen would have waited a couple of seconds. I squatted down and talked to her and she walked up within fifteen feet of me.
She's got lots of food around here, so I hope she'll stick around where it's safe. She's got armed protection against coyotes and poachers.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
*YAwnnnnnnnn*

Hey don't throw pennies in my mouth when i yawn!

Another hot gross sticky night last night...

I'm almost ready for summer to be over.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Ah shit, gray been sexy to me for a long time now. Does that mean I been old for a long time ? At least I`m still here to bitch about it. Getting old was a long, hard road, full of aches and pains and I earned every one of `em.
Good morning OFC, no "wake n bake" yet ? We gonna take of that, get a cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and we will get started. Ready, set and it`s puff, puff, cough and pass to ya.

Hippie

Hippie

At least I`m still here to bitch about it. Getting old was a long, hard road, full of aches and pains and I earned every one of `em.
Truer words were never spoken, Brother!

Old Hen and I spent five hours cleaning out the garage yesterday. Took 99.44% of the piss & vinegar out of my old ass for sure! Glad I didn't wait 'til today with the hundred degree heat index. Hippie might not leave the comforts of central air today.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
It just started to pour here, thunder, lightening and the whole shebang. Damn, it`s raining so hard that I can`t even think about going out to the garage and checking on the girls after "lights on". Yesterday was hot, today is hotter. Think I`ll join ya and set inside and enjoy my central air today. Sounds like a plan, stay inside and get stoned all day. I can do that.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
U.P's supposed to get hit alot harder then where im at thankfully, Sadly its still gonna be hot as fuck all day.

Rain and thunder supposed to come later tonight, skys dark i won't be surprised if we get something sooner.

Damn just checked the radar thats one beast of a storm headed this way.. Looks like were all in for it.

giggy

giggy

morning ofc, hurting a bit today. well it's not the rotor cuff, but i need a clean out, my shoulder is full of spurs and arthritis now i have to decide when i've had enough.

Damn! My hair looks white in that pic! When the hell did this happen?:)
my hair is still on the darker side till i cut it off now it is salt and pepper. from across the room you can only see half of my mustache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom