Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippie

Hippie

I get the little muscle twitches from time to time. Twenty years ago, it started in my eyelid. Talk about a pain in the ass? Now, it's just in my arm muscles, just about all of 'em, and occasionally my back or legs. Of all my ailments/signs I'm falling apart, that's the least of my worries.

73 degrees here (inside), beer drank, wax hit, bed's comfy, TV and computer's on, and the world's lovely. Livin' the dream.....

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
For muscle spasms i take either Zanaflex or Carisoprodol (Soma) or Valium or Klonopin.

85 in the house.. Cooling off outside rain is was..sprinkling..

My captive toad found his way outta my garden already :\ mutha fucker..

2broke2smoke

2broke2smoke

all the rain this year has skirted westland it is like it is heading this way and when it gets to 275 moses pops up and parts the clouds like the red sea between 94 and 96 .
just saw we are in one of the severe drought zones. positive side don't have to mow the lawn:D

2b2s

Moto

Moto

Anyone know the movie? :) puffing a bowl down.. Puff puff pass

Download 76

Last edited:
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

@Papa Indica, I have RLS too. The Neurontin did nothing for me. Dr. put me on Requip XL and it works real good.
Not for RLS for me, it's for my backsides feeling like they're on fire from always being on them. I can't get ANY relief from being on them.

73 degrees here (inside), beer drank, wax hit, bed's comfy, TV and computer's on, and the world's lovely. Livin' the dream.....
Sounds like you are bro.

Pills are the devil
God damn right they are.

Anyone know the movie? :) puffing a bowl down.. Puff puff pass

View attachment 624802
Grandma's Boy!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
G, without Antibotics we would all be dead.

So clearly there not the devil.

Pills are no more the devil then mcdonalds, a beer, being over weight and proclaiming your healthy.

I will agree pills can and do cause problems in alot of peoples lives, But so did opium and that came from the plant.

Any drug including marijuana can ruin peoples lifes, When i was younger and had no control over my drug use i would bounce checks, sell off 1/2 my possesions, broke into my neighbors house once and stole his weed.. All this for fucking weed.. Never did any other drugs BUT weed back then. I did alot of bad shit in my life in the persuit of just getting high off WEED. Things that ive never done in the persuit of pills...

G gnome

G gnome

Pills are no more the devil then mcdonalds, a beer, being over weight and proclaiming your healthy.

I will agree pills can and do cause problems in alot of peoples lives, But so did opium and that came from the plant.

Any drug including marijuana can ruin peoples lifes, When i was younger and had no control over my drug use i would bounce checks, sell off 1/2 my possesions, broke into my neighbors house once and stole his weed.. All this for fucking weed.. Never did any other drugs BUT weed back then. I did alot of bad shit in my life in the persuit of just getting high off WEED. Things that ive never done in the persuit of pills...

I dont eat fast food and i dont drink alcohol either :)

G gnome

G gnome

No shit. fuck I relapsed on some mc Donald's breakfast a few weeks ago, I swear I was all woozy not even my strong ass coffee could wake me up. 3 hour nap still woozy. Felt like I took a plethora of drugs...

Its been almost 5 yrs since i ate fast food but b4 i quit for good it had been awhile since i last ate it and it made me feel like shit.....just like u sed....
Food is supposed to give u energy not take it away haha

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I don't drink either :D 3 years 7 months 11 days :D

I do eat mcdonalds tho and your right 15 mins after i eat it everytime i feel sick :( kinda gross but when your hungry and out and about..

And i can't click like on the pepper steak that just looks like a pile of throw up :D

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

If you guys could meet my mother in law you too would never want to be a victim of pharmaceuticals.
Ladies almost 60 years old mixing boo's with morphin, OxyContin and some other really strong stuff for migraines. She had an episode last week calling us saying she had a heart attack, we go down there thinking it was serious. Turns out it was heart burn. The next day I found out from her brother she was all waisted on her pills and vodka threatening to kill herself this and that. But we were there when she talked to the doctor and there was no mention of the boozes or the wanting to die. It was just oh I had some chest pain and I don't drink only take meds as treatment lol. And her husband plays along letting her basic slowly kill herself. And when she needs something else she orders it from the u.k. Online.:) Been cut off so many doctors she won't even step foot in her local hospital because they won't give her anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom