Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

Just gotta keep moving forward and keep it green:smoking: the future is in our hands,that's what's great about life to me.
No regrets man...im a better person havin gone thru what i did....i can appreciate life more now than i ever wudda been able to had i not of gone thru it....hardest thing for me is the guilt for puttin my fam thru all that shit....my poor wife bless her heart...what a helluva woman.....she saw hope for me when i had none for myself......i at one point had resigned to the fact that i was gonna never be right or worse death

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
No regrets man...im a better person havin gone thru what i did....i can appreciate life more now than i ever wudda been able to had i not of gone thru it....hardest thing for me is the guilt for puttin my fam thru all that shit....my poor wife bless her heart...what a helluva woman.....she saw hope for me when i had none for myself......i at one point had resigned to the fact that i was gonna never be right or worse death
Plenty of time for foot rubs and stuff to pAy her back. Lol nothing mAkes me as happy today as when I see her happy. Hard to admit that if we are fighting but it's true lol

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Cigarettes are the worst addition out there IMO. Personal experience tells me this. I`ve told my story on here before. Quitting cigarettes was the easy part, staying quit was the hard part. The cravings are always there. You are always reminded of them. Why ? Because they`re legal. They may be responsible for thousands of deaths per year, but they`re still legal. Fuck cigarettes......................Smoke pot.

2broke2smoke

2broke2smoke

If pills are evil then I am some sort of evil demigod. i make some canna caps that will put most peeps in a greenout. I put 17 grams of decarboxilated keif into 30 ml of coconut oil. it is a long process I will not go into here, because the point of the post is that pills in and of themselves are not evil. Several people that have tried my caps would beg to differ, but in the end they just got too high, no harm no foul.

what I believe is evil is big pharma's push for opiates after the experience we had with them after the civil war. Their promises that the new opiate analogs were not going to be addictive like the last round was has proven to be a strategy to get their wares back on the market with a population that will require this substance until the prescription kills them:D

2b2s

Yard dog

Yard dog

I never messed with pills. I have e a bro in law on the street because of dope, and another bro in law that's well on his way to being on the street. And I watched my wife's momma ruin hers and most everyone around her life. She eventually died from the same shit her two sons are doing now. I got my tabs filled from my tooth extraction. Took one 10 and brike it in half for the first day. I mainly filled them so if I ever need them, I'll have them.
I'll stick to weed. Alcohol has never been bad to me. I hate a hangover so I make sure to keep it in check. I think I've had maybe five hangovers in my life.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, how`s it hangin` ? We finally got rid of the heat. Today`s high is in the 70`s and looks like some rain will fall, we could sure use some. Did I just say that ? Shut my mouth, rain will cause my grass (weeds) to grow, which means I gotta go out and mow. To hell with thinking about yard work so early in the morning. Got my coffee, packin` a bowl, here we go, puff, puff, cough and pass.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Still pretty humid around here but the temps are decent for a change. Rained some.. enough that i don't need to water the garden today.

So i started looking into the worm chow i feed my worm, Its got a TON of different grains in it, Some mollasses and a bunch of other shit anyway it got me thinking this could be a huge cheap source of nitrogen for my soil, I mean if you look up whats in this stuff here i will..

" Ground corn, ground soybean hulls, wheat middlings, dehydrated alfalfa, cane molasses, calcium carbonate, porcine meat meal, dehulled soybean meal, ground oats, ground wheat, dicalcium phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, fish meal, dried beet pulp, wheat germ, corn gluten meal, salt, soybean oil, porcine animal fat preserved with BHA, folic acid, choline chloride, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, nicotinic acid, menadione dimethylpyrimidinol bisulphate, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B-12 supplement, vitamin A acetate, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, ferrous carbonate, copper, sulfate, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate. "

Yeah so now you see what im getting at! I'm testing 1 bed atm but ill prolly do this to all beds, HOT COMPOSTING! I'm just straight mixing it in with the soil and letting it work its magic.

The BHA prolly not the greatest to be putting into the soil but.. fuck it :D

18$ for a 50lb bag. Considering everything in it, its a pretty cheap source for fertilizer.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

I have known a bunch of pill freaks, my ex wife was one. For years ,I was clueless. I knew she was a drunk, but had no idea she was a vicoden freak also until one day she was so high ,she told me. She is dead now for about 7 years. Shit will kill you . I do take them, but if you take them all the time ,they will do nothing for pain . I use to have some friends that would hit a dozen drug stores a day for cough syrup. The pharmacists knew them by their first name. lol They are all dead also.

Hippie

Hippie

Have a script for 30 Darvocet from October of '04. Still got two left. If I'm a pill head, I'm not very good at it!

78 degrees here. Guess I'll have to break out the winter coat. Yesterday, as I was slapping paint on the trailer, I swear I could hear it sizzle every time the brush touched it. Sure didn't take long for it to dry, even with 78% humidity.

G gnome

G gnome

Still pretty humid around here but the temps are decent for a change. Rained some.. enough that i don't need to water the garden today.

So i started looking into the worm chow i feed my worm, Its got a TON of different grains in it, Some mollasses and a bunch of other shit anyway it got me thinking this could be a huge cheap source of nitrogen for my soil, I mean if you look up whats in this stuff here i will..

" Ground corn, ground soybean hulls, wheat middlings, dehydrated alfalfa, cane molasses, calcium carbonate, porcine meat meal, dehulled soybean meal, ground oats, ground wheat, dicalcium phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, fish meal, dried beet pulp, wheat germ, corn gluten meal, salt, soybean oil, porcine animal fat preserved with BHA, folic acid, choline chloride, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, nicotinic acid, menadione dimethylpyrimidinol bisulphate, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B-12 supplement, vitamin A acetate, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, ferrous carbonate, copper, sulfate, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate. "

Yeah so now you see what im getting at! I'm testing 1 bed atm but ill prolly do this to all beds, HOT COMPOSTING! I'm just straight mixing it in with the soil and letting it work its magic.

The BHA prolly not the greatest to be putting into the soil but.. fuck it :D

18$ for a 50lb bag. Considering everything in it, its a pretty cheap source for fertilizer.

All that shit u just named is even more available to ur plants after its been turned into castings lol hence the whole reason ur makin castings in the first place. .....all that worm feed will go to much better use if fed to the worms but as far as im concerned i wudnt buy anything to feed to my worms cuz everything they need is already right there in your yard.....grass clippings, leaves, coffee grounds, eggshells, rotten veggies, old news papers, etc

Wanna talk about a huge cheap nitrogen source for ur garden? GRASS CLIPPINGS.
Imo its a total waste of money to buy food for ur worms at all but even more of a waste to buy worm chow and not feed it to ur worms lol.....

All the goodies in ur worm chow becomes 50x more available once turned into castings...thats not an exaggeration thats the real number 50x!!!!!

I been worm farming for aboit 6 years now and have never bought anything to feed my worms....

G gnome

G gnome

All that shit u just named is even more available to ur plants after its been turned into castings lol hence the whole reason ur makin castings in the first place. .....all that worm feed will go to much better use if fed to the worms but as far as im concerned i wudnt buy anything to feed to my worms cuz everything they need is already right there in your yard.....grass clippings, leaves, coffee grounds, eggshells, rotten veggies, old news papers, etc

Wanna talk about a huge cheap nitrogen source for ur garden? GRASS CLIPPINGS.
Imo its a total waste of money to buy food for ur worms at all but even more of a waste to buy worm chow and not feed it to ur worms lol.....

All the goodies in ur worm chow becomes 50x more available once turned into castings...thats not an exaggeration thats the real number 50x!!!!!

I been worm farming for aboit 6 years now and have never bought anything to feed my worms....

Oops i sed 50 but its actually 5 haha been awhile since i brushed up on my verma statistics lol

Heres ur proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom