Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
stonestacker

stonestacker

What realy suckes is befor this last depreshion I would be retiring this october with a 12% hit or 10/28 full. And I worked 2 years with no accrual. Supposedly to keep from raising the retirement age. Oh well nothing I can do about it now.

Time to go check the girls lights came on at 6:00. Best get off my lazy ass.

Hippie

Hippie

Anybody up for a joke?

Old drunk gal walks into a tattoo parlor and tells the artist she wants a picture of Elvis tattooed on her inner left thigh.
Tattoo dude says, "Sure thing. That'll cost ya fifty bucks."
She agrees to the price, slides out of her skivvies, and climbs in the chair.
Half an hour later, the guy is done.
"So, whatdya think?"
Drunk chick says, " That don't look like Elvis."
Dude says, "Sure, it does!"
Drunk chick says, "No, it don't!"
The dude says, "OK, I aim to please. You've got another thigh. I'll try it again."
Guy tattoos away for another half hour and says, "Now, THAT looks like Elvis!"
Drunk chick says, "That looks even worse than the first one!"
Guy says, "Aww, yer just drunk. Let's get a second opinion."
About that time, a wino stumbles through the door. Tattoo guy says, "Hey dude, who do those two tattoos look like?"
The wino takes a close look and says, "Well, I ain't sure about the guy on the left, and I aint too sure about the guy on the right, but the one in the middle looks just like Willie Nelson."

Moto

Moto

Well,. Let's have a bowl.
It's 22:00 hours. Anyone that's not as stoned as I am will be given a dozen lashes with a wet scampi, delivered by our unofficial Sgt. at Arms, Sunbaked.

In the process. hahah :D Time to chill and smoke for a bit. LOL

UbgZ41c

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Woot im awake..awoke, Boked, smoked, this aint no joke!

So before i went to bed last night i scoped out the egg plants, I GOT FRUITS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ones actually a little bigger then a golf ball im not sure how i just now noticed that fucker lol

so thats kewl, now all thats left is the damn pumpkin dunno whats going to be its fate.

Moto

Moto

Woot im awake..awoke, Boked, smoked, this aint no joke!

So before i went to bed last night i scoped out the egg plants, I GOT FRUITS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ones actually a little bigger then a golf ball im not sure how i just now noticed that fucker lol

so thats kewl, now all thats left is the damn pumpkin dunno whats going to be its fate.

Fixing to smoke a bowl and hopefully get some sleep soon. Glad to hear your garden is doing well buddy. :D

Puff Puff Pass and hopefully you can get some sleep friend

2broke2smoke

2broke2smoke

Yesterday there were 5 peaches on my peach tree this morning there was just one which i picked not quite ripe yet but i put it in a dark cabinet. So now I am looking for one of those one pump pellet guns. Last year the squirrels ate all my vegetables from my garden and now this year my fruit trees. I never thought I would be dealing with Rippers on my vegies and fruit lol:D

2b2s

Last edited:
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, how`s it hangin` ? Yesterday we finally got some relief from the heat, but it`s coming back in a day or two. Them critters are known rippers. Had something break branches off my tomatoes. Damn critters like them "Super Sweet 100`s" as much as my wife does. No luck growing the big ones. Always get "blossom end rot" on the big ones, so I quit growing `em. Sure like growing cannabis a lot more, results are better. Time for our morning ritual of "wake n bake". So, get a cup of coffee and pack a bowl and let`s all get stoned. Here we go, puff, puff, cough and passing to ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom