Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yard dog

Yard dog

Yoop, I'm like w puppy that can't keep still. Wide ass open and crazy. Alas, I am stuck at work. I'd rather stick my finger down my throat. Lol. I'll ha e to make sure and pass the day with some great classic country. Ain't no Luke Bryan playing round here!!

Hippie

Hippie

Yoop, I'm like w puppy that can't keep still. Wide ass open and crazy. Alas, I am stuck at work. I'd rather stick my finger down my throat. Lol. I'll ha e to make sure and pass the day with some great classic country. Ain't no Luke Bryan playing round here!!
00U0U lP2iAgviX7T 600x450

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Well, payday was yesterday, so today my wife says is a Wally World day. Which means that I`ll be gone all day, 66 miles there and 66 miles back home. Competition is coming as Meijer`s is building a store directly behind Wally`s. Can`t wait for it to open, first one in the U.P. Later.

stonestacker

stonestacker

That is cause I am still on slow motion. Apparently Logic doesn't want me here. Heard that through the grape vine. He would rather have chicken and scoop trolling and lying to the new peeps. This will probably be my last post. Thinking this post will get me blasted for good. Bwahahahaha!!!!
Well that sucks balls.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
That is cause I am still on slow motion. Apparently Logic doesn't want me here. Heard that through the grape vine. He would rather have chicken and scoop trolling and lying to the new peeps. This will probably be my last post. Thinking this post will get me blasted for good. Bwahahahaha!!!!
Thats weid i went to ur page and tried to remove warning points(thats what slows ya) but you dont have any. Ita bull i said it then and ill say it now shit really isnt that deep shit gnome has said worse lol

putembk

putembk

Then what is the problem....takes 10 minutes just to get to the thread and another 10 to post!!!???? Can this be fixed. Read the entire scenario....I was attacked and hardly said anything.....what would you guys do if chicken and scoop came after you in such a manner??? Yet here they are like nothing happened. Not what you know.....who you know....its who you blow!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Then what is the problem....takes 10 minutes just to get to the thread and another 10 to post!!!???? Can this be fixed. Read the entire scenario....I was attacked and hardly said anything.....what would you guys do if chicken and scoop came after you in such a manner??? Yet here they are like nothing happened. Not what you know.....who you know....its who you blow!

sent you a pm but it might take you 10mins to read it :drunk2:

Hippie

Hippie

Stick around, please. We love ya here in the OFC!

Just ate breakfast; a wonderful chocolate ice cream cone. Yum!

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

one time hippie the wife and daughter and I were in Gatlinburg Tenn. we went out to breakfast at big boys. the waitress came to take our order. I said I wanted the hot fudge brownie .the wife and daughter thought that was a perfect breakfast. so we ordered 3 of them. it was the perfect breakfast. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom