• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, slept in a bit I did, and I see everybody else did too. We must`ve needed it. Anyway, yesterday is history and the sun shines on today. So let`s get it started the OFC way, with our morning ritual of "wake n bake". Get a cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and let`s get started. Here we go, puff, puff, cough and pass.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Whattttttttt up!

Smoking dat Qrazy train, relaxing after a very long day of gaming.. Mafia 3! ;)

Few issues with the game but over all its alot of fun, Graphics are a bit dated not sure what the fucks going on with that..A few bugs slightly game breaking (side missions), But i can still do the main story and other side missions so its cool for now.

Smoke if ya got it!

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Just finishing a bowl of Tranquil Elephantizer, thru my good old Solo. It`s 4 1/2 years old, been dropped a thousand times, and keeps on ticking.......or should I say vaping ?

Hippie

Hippie

Gotta get my lame ass out and get busy. Got a couple more things to do to the boat trailer and then I've got to mow. Snickering to myself thinking it'll make the neighbor mow her yard again. She's mowed five times since Monday. Never seen someone so infatuated with a riding lawnmower. Either that, or she just hates grass!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
IMG 3128

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

shit my wife loves to ride the mower. I never get a chance because she will cut it way before I am ready. Got one plant trimmed this morning. Lions game then I'm off to see if that 10 pointer will come back. It's been a week. and the wind is right today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom