Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
cowgirls-500-50.jpg

Heres what my local cowboy bar serves up.........

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
What are the odds on this happening ? Last year for Father's Day, my wife's brother and us got him the same exact Father's Day card. Guess what, this Father's Day, we both got the same cards again. The kicker is they all live in Florida and us in Michigan. Odds ?

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, hope the sun shines on your behind and your garden is green and growing. Coffee's done, gonna fill a bowl and then it be time for a session of "wake n bake". Here we go, puffin' and passin' to the next old fart in line.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Mornin fellas, thanks for the wake up hit yoop. Mighty tasty whatever it is.:smoking::fire:

You all have a great day, Trim day here and then to a buds house to help him with his. Lots of scissor hash today. Oh yea........ Peace

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Morning, Yoop. She's camping up at Pictured Rock. Said she's going on a glass bottom boat ride to see a ship wreck. I told her the wreck was probably the last glass bottom boat tour.

The bugs are bad this time of the year. They will be gone in a month. Some of the wrecks sank over 140 years ago. Have not went myself but supposed to be worth it. Pictured Rocks are cool as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom