• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
stonestacker

stonestacker

Good morning ofc.
Trying to accomplish a few chores. Like pay the bills and try to clean my work space. If I feel real ambitious need to run out and buy new mix pumps for my barrels. I buy the cheap fuckers from Harbor Freight and always keep spares. In all reality is probably a week's worth of work for a lazy ass like me lol. Okay time for a vap bag to stimulate the appetite.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Hey, hey whad'ya say? Hope everyone is well this fine, fine day.

Pretty slow around here for awhile now,posts seem to be way down in this thread and on the board in general,wonder why?
Could it have anything to do with this place developing some very tender sensibilities? Or that a large portion of the people that were really cool to chat with have been driven away by the way things tend to go around here?
In fact, the way things seem to be here, every time I post some shit like this I expect I might get the boot for it. Freedom of speech doesn't extend to this forum. That's one of the things that I really like about being involved in the hated rival's forum, you're free to say anything you like. I've seen people bash the hell out of him, his site, his business practices, (as he was trying to get things off the ground), and I've never even seen those people get threatened with a ban. You can get banned there, of course, but you really have to work hard at it and for a while.

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

Stopped in for a bit to do some laundry & shower. Hope everyone's playing nice. Good to meet @LocalGrowGuy , and I'm sure it's an experience he won't soon forget. I enjoy chatting with you guys. But, I'm tired of city life, and I'm headed back to camp.
DSCN0145

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Actually xmas and easter are adaptations of pagan holidays....look it up
An to further that comment. Xmas and Easter have come so far away from their originally intended significance all that remains now is a greedy profit driven way to part folks from their cash....... According to a report I read the other day, Easter now eclipses Xmas and every other holidays in terms of $$$$ spent. Over a billion or so. Thats a lot of chocolate Easter eggs and bunnies.

giggy

giggy

Hey, hey whad'ya say? Hope everyone is well this fine, fine day.

Could it have anything to do with this place developing some very tender sensibilities? Or that a large portion of the people that were really cool to chat with have been driven away by the way things tend to go around here?
In fact, the way things seem to be here, every time I post some shit like this I expect I might get the boot for it. Freedom of speech doesn't extend to this forum. That's one of the things that I really like about being involved in the hated rival's forum, you're free to say anything you like. I've seen people bash the hell out of him, his site, his business practices, (as he was trying to get things off the ground), and I've never even seen those people get threatened with a ban. You can get banned there, of course, but you really have to work hard at it and for a while.
who is the hated rival? if you don't want to say it out loud shoot me a pm. never know i may be a member there too. i'm a member on a bunch of sites and some i only have one or two post there.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Pretty slow around here for awhile now,posts seem to be way down in this thread and on the board in general,wonder why?
It comes and goes in waves/cycles. This thread should be rockin since I am stayin away for the most part.

Then on the other hand some of realize that there are more important better things to do with our time. Just a thought. I hope you all had a great Fathers Day. Mine was solid. Peace

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Well, I got the old laptop out and got it working. Now it's ready for the Cup. Haven't used it since the Cup last summer. Never thought that I would become this dependent on a computer. Still don't know what the hell I be doing on it, if I did, I could be dangerous.
PS, did all you old fucks miss me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom