current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i expected the mouth of a sailor... not so... and so i figure... whilst an electrician on a rig... either the stereotype is bullshit, or... it's a... sorta hierarchy, perhaps and he may not hold the five hundred foot, wrenches and 5' pipes... or be... marky mRk, but brian, i can assure u... prolly gets more dates... and ladies... he is single n doesn't wanna b... likely, makes around 150, not that it matters... right? he can't stay, long... but will b there, tonight.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ridden with 1%ers... i said nothing...
his coolest, bike... was a 70s something, harley and the fact i had no clue what bike it was... let me assure u, it was rare...
but the Camaro that was his coolest... said
-brian
think
joe dirt

geolocater

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i was supposed to get some smokes
i don't wish to go 150mi
on riotday
with a carload of furniture through the mountains

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

got to LISTEN to this man and his lovely, mrs, last night. what a treasure. what a gift. someone, invited him to sing, while hangin out n before long... he took it over. man.... soooo coool.
hadn't heard, before. was sorry, g wasn't there.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

so maybe we get 2/2, of the 8. ain't tryin, too hard. been a rough couple days. tryin not to b home. sorry. I'll just freak, anyway.
some may have said stuffs. sorry... I'm still writing, 5pgs, behind... too freaked to read, look, check msgs. just freaked.

um... couldn't garden, yesterday. gotta make those caps.
the lings- whatever. I'll clone out to stagger n fill out. the pops... i forgot. i may lose em all. fuk it.

the fried clones... as we know, stress can stall, significantly; awesome... staggers the grow. prolly piss me off, come staggered flushes n harvests, but hey... sounds awesome, TODAY!
it'll allow for varying effects of varying chop chops n maturities... a plus, in my way of thinking.
o yeah and some supplies, came.

I'm miffed over what's her name's, volunteering me to pick up, store, and deliver... his/her, sack of dramatic, cats. it's too high stress. anyone, willing to gobble 19 strains, before the first of 5 oils, kicks in... a masochistic problem, i don't need.
-exuding emoting
hope she enjoyed her 48hrs... sigh... i could've silenced her pain, for life, without a thought... now, she'll just encounter, silence.

remember what i said about helping strangers... take advantage, once... i don't do disingenuous. humans, may misrepresent themselves, but... to do so... one must show me the color/s, of their iii... iiii c ewe... we c through
-iiii of a stranger

20200301 112904
20200301 112859
20200301 112910
20200301 112830
20200301 112828
20200301 112934
20200229 193549
20200301 112928
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

interesting day.
well, i wasn't so upset about hauling a moving van, to get smokes, through the smokey, mountains. i wasn't too bummed, when i couldn't grab food, for my home.
i
was
disappointed
when the furniture load... lost me a day n kept me from getting r.o., for my ♡ and those i care about...
so... to the club, we went (g, too)... enroute, welcoming, a new pup...
i mentioned, id had occasion, to run into, volatile, xxx... may not have used, adjectives, but I'm just painting a pic.
those who use peeps n smoke... well... think they like us? think they wanna b bff's? no, thank u. i won't miss em... however, envy... dangerous thing n the hands of an angry, human.
so... as one might imagine... knowing, we'd had nothing, but enjoyable, for her, conversations about material, things...
sc-
hey, mamma!, great to c you! thank u so much, for helping our friend, this wknd.

-xxx
please,
I'd prefer if you never spoke to me, again

-sc
o...ok...

sometimes, one must play a part... and keep pretenses up... and exhude, utter, disappointment... imma passable, actor... or not, but i did the classy, thing... whilst others, rushed across barroom floors... to whisper, poison; I'm human, too... so... whatever. obviously, i feel a deep... sense of loss and remorse.

now, for suicidal tendencies:

she/he, believes in ummm... empaths... let us exploit the strength of hoogabooga, superstition and faith...

-baby, it's too emotional, to b around you... for ME. i am sorry, i can b of no help to u... thank u so much, for yesterday...

-he/she
are you ready to drop off my stuff

realize... i have been responsible, for her whatever, for two days... i volunteered, for nothing... it was dumped in my lap... after waiting 5hrs after close, at a club, twice... awaiting her, "I'll b back"... and, "my dad... and i... r coming".

now, as y'all know... or did i...
last night, the person who's stuff, she was slingin... wanted to c what was left. ever seen hoarders? live? me, too... when they rifle through stuff they refuse to toss... don't get me wrong... it's cool stuffs... original apple peeler, original, brand... but i loves me- contemporary; not- antique... oddly, enough.

i have no doubt, besides hemlock... the poison will b said to contain- theiving, riffling... etc... somehow, the gifts i gave... i will b the devil.

i will not dignify, any of the bullshyt. i am who i am and if u walk through life, with prejudicial, blinders... ur gonna believe whatever, anyway; I'm glad to not know em, honestly.
those who know me/us... will shut em down and if they don't- it's because they know- doesn't matter.
this woman (the xxx), is just as impotent, today, to me, as she was, yesterday. the artist, author... struggled, yesterday and unfortunately, will continue to do so. if y'all need satisfaction- there ya go.
those who don't- yeah, it's a shame they'll never appreciate, who stands before, after and around them. shame. good hearts... just need watering.
i
am
human

we left... had a blast. met some really, interesting, great, peeps!
shook hands with, drank with, spoke to .. an international, billiards, champion... and he... knows my g's, name!!!; and consequently, mine.

met a beautiful, welder and hiz lovely, sapphire, adorned, wife... told us about themselves and their historical, rings...
met, doc holiday, playa, extraordinaire... spent his entire life, studying on how to make women (insatiable, flirt/cowboy) n EVERYONE else, smile...; as a dentist. VERY COOL... and ladies... dances, the 2step!... with every, semi-available, lady n the house.
amelia Earhart, mrs Michelle, my bell... all the fancy, pool playas... it was a tournament, of champions... and i winked, at a familiar, teacher... as i "missed", my last ball... the other pros... were losing, by 7 balls... unfortunately... i lost, both opportunities (wink)... the second game, though... he beat me, by 3... fair n square... i know he knows...
12 game, streak... i prefer, happy endings, as a die hard, romantic... to have ruined his streak... well... I'm writing thiz, tale.

true story

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

-sc to tire, bartender - [if i didn't mention, a bottle of absinthe, found its way, home... ]
know that tire gal, is doing laundry, to assist her tenant.

dood! I'm sober! let's pick u n laundry up... n enjoy the rain, toasty n ... ya know- green fairy, moulin rouge, night!

don't fight my battle. never works out for the middle.
ty for offering.

poison will only affect those i don't care to know n neither would u... so don't stress. my record speaks for itself, as do those who whisper in darkness and toxicity . i fear no darkness.
they struggled, yesterday and will continue, to do so, for those who enjoy, satisfaction.
it's unfortunate for em. i could've helped. makes me sad.
i behaved, as ltr would expect: with class, no more, no less.
lmk, if ur ready to rok!!
we had such a good time at the club, today!

nobody would believe i would steal... don't stress. my trail, speaks for itself.

the end

ironic
I'm a thieving
felon

-zatada
driftwood

those who wish to c blood
will get it
those who wish mercy
will have it...

paraphrasing

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Riot pictures or it didn't happen!
i plumb, fargin, forgot. and so did the neck which turns my head.
BUT!
-sc
i forgot whatcha told me, to get...
W
H
A
M
!
[sound of a hefty, bag of various, pup treats, hitting the table, with such gravity, that the home hole'n, wood pecker, pepperer, pops up, off the table. i didn't realize we had peckerers... til the casa de pūka story.]

-ltr
[who requested, 2 rawhide bones, for riot to puke up, IF... i were townbound.]
how much do i owe ya

-sc
it's a pooch palace pampering, gift (thought I'dsay, 'present'... ;P hate to letcha down.)... unless you'd like to hear g's, word on the matter...

and riot... didn't seem too upset, as there was plenty, presented, to party til he pukes, on.

the kid, lays n sniperpup, position... as if to chill his recently diminished area, on cool tile. stalks whomever, about the front n back 9. sneaks back to ltr so we can b killed from all things that do, while hunting bout the grounds, for a sneaky, snoop... and there the lil bastage was... chillin hiz ice cubes, or whatever remains...; poor, fellow eunuch, Member... so to speak. can't spell reMember, without one... poor mutt... and riot, too... kid's gonna b a great dane, when he gets older... don't run em, after they eat...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

think i got relapsed, with the croup, again... sigh... if ever one needed, confirmation... 1... back in our death beds... 2. flu , strikes, again
3. call the doc for dope... gotta god dam, sinus infection... meh... maybe try n schmooze sum tylenol 3, kak syrup, out of em... eh, boyz n gurlz? certainly, a perk of ummm... ummm... being opioid gratis.
ever had that liquid vicodin? makes for an interesting, couple of days for others... whilst one slumberzzzzZZZ.
very very nasty stuff (dangerous)... i wouldn't recommend it (winks at diesel n mosh)... came across a bottle and a couple tablespoons, round 07ish; just the once. wasn't interested n not waking, the next time.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

new faces... if ur here to c drugs... my thread is long broken. we writin a collaborative, book...
we work cheap
we pay Richard jr
i track the crazy, i submit: opioids, allegedly imparted to me
my garden and EVERYONE n anyone else's
and i forget... think, something else
post what u wish
b respectful
tell us a story
who u r
where ya been
where ur goin
n whom four
tell us a story as we r all, tellers of tales

and please
fasten ur seatbelts
the herb and cig signs r lit, as r we
and kill ur alerts to said thread... do yourself a fave

boy, that one feller....
hey, man... hate to c u waste ur energy...
we c ya
we appreciate ya
but it's a bad thing, when i leave my lane n if i don't go love, like n jack ur page... don't feel like i don't care, r want to... it just rarely, ends well... for y'all. me... likely to stub my split toe, anyway.
you'd gag, if i posted a pic. or i would, lookin at it.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

btw, fellaz.... met someone who represents another, with seizures... docs r already on board with the ooo ooo dragon... rep iz gonna do their due diligence- re: homework... they were already usin flower- already, intrigued... they also have anxiety issues... 30yr old male.we will c if the proverbial tele, rings... y'all know: freaks me out.

still n all... iiii hope 2 c whether the cocktails, can change another life.

mosh... what's the word on gettin together n playin squash? multi strainz, that is? dood... 10... $10 gramz and it's on. or whatever the corner pushers r packin, these daze; dispensaries...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

mosh reminds me... he doesn't mind, nor care that his regal, bush, ages him beyond hiz yrs and it reminded me of meeting teeter (ikr) & his lovely, sapphire, and my tellin this significantly, senior man... that he looks just like a guy i went to school with... he thought i was lying...
-sc
open your yearbook and I'll show ya

-sc to lovely, sapphire
sorry... i am staring... I'm trying to picture you in a poodle skirt and a prom dress... with pumpkins, at the hour... and glass slippers... sooo lovely.

and they fell in step, just like we'd imagine

VERY COOL

and they told us a love story

full of sparkles and shiny shinies

isn't that something

tallest cowboy
biggest hands u ever saw
a welder with a spark
at heart
and his arc angel

knuckles, riddled, with sparklers... and a sapphire, on his arm.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ever can't sleep n wish ur garden wasn't, too

so i did c brian, the roughneck, again
and i took note that drunks were cool
with the anonymous drinks, "someone"
was passin round...
and the extra $200, at the final count
yes... a very generous man
an observer
a bedtime story fan
who would c heaven on earth
preserved
i did not have an opportunity to
speak with the man
the next night
but we passed a few handshakes
shared a few nodds n
traded in dimples

i hear he may chill a couple more weeks
i hope the write me
gets to c him
again
i don't get to choose when where r if
and the right won... wasn't there, the following, evening
yes
i would very much enjoy
hearing the end of his current
chapters
previous chapters
and gods only know
how it ends
but i like "the show"
& tell
thus far
edge
of
my seed

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

fuck it
I'm watching
barfly
perhaps a lil inspiration
if ewe four
r just gonna
continue to
snore
two feet
off the floor
not too far from a door
but far enough from ur next door
that ur honk shooin neighbors don't courtesy sniff ur
shyt

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

cloudy torch, is a new pair of iii
welcome, all
hope ya add to the book
good day
bad
daze
we all have em
leave ur baggage
hear
we all four
will lend an ear
n then

u r free to travel through time
with us 4+4 more

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

imagine how much better the new don will bee
baggage free
nothing to careE on
-burned hays
and crazeE daze

Moshmen

Moshmen

think i got relapsed, with the croup, again... sigh... if ever one needed, confirmation... 1... back in our death beds... 2. flu , strikes, again
3. call the doc for dope... gotta god dam, sinus infection... meh... maybe try n schmooze sum tylenol 3, kak syrup, out of em... eh, boyz n gurlz? certainly, a perk of ummm... ummm... being opioid gratis.
ever had that liquid vicodin? makes for an interesting, couple of days for others... whilst one slumberzzzzZZZ.
very very nasty stuff (dangerous)... i wouldn't recommend it (winks at diesel n mosh)... came across a bottle and a couple tablespoons, round 07ish; just the once. wasn't interested n not waking, the next time.
Been there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom