current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

dark corners... seen a guy return from a fall and boot healing. i think i was gonna say the rest was bs.

got crap to do. check n with y'all in a few hrs.

call ur peeps. they b gettin lonely. ltr: 90 min..

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

367, btw...
one thing
Larry the roofer mentioned trump already put the kybosh on foreclosures. kinda sets the stage for that pretty picture i painted, kkkakakacrashing, with the speed and powa of gravity, doesn't it... did he say the same for rectal coitus evictus?... or just the financed, trump towers because money is still, so cheap n even if one has feelings of ownership... one's money can do work, better, diversified.

now, don't think i didn't consider, that alfalfa gig for a lil gas money... az is fucked about right to work n minimum wage. if anything, I'd walk right up to ups and no doubt, have a job with Teamsters, if i wanted. those folks actually earn every penny, cept maybe the drop n hookers, but they earned their way to those monkeybutt, slipseats.
1... we got the pot issue. 2. we got the clock issue. 3. date/day issue and if y'all think logistics n warehousing ain't a stressful job: ya never done it. I'm not too sure how 20 variations of me, is gonna go over, on paydays. and if i fail... there's no more insurance to dip into. if y'all think i wouldn't b nutty, 24/7, having to fight an insurance company, for what's right... for the next 3yrs... i may have been that strong at one time, in my life... today, I'd b takin a long walk, off a high, short pier. hopefully, somewhere with cleaner water, than malibu... or that the ocean dried up, in lieu of water you'd hope to avoid, if the emergency shoot, didn't open, either.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

caught up.
ltr took the kiln bit, with a sc's crazy, grain of salt.
it occurred, though, with his trumptomistic blind... sorry, mind... as he hopes for a cure before the 30ish day crash he also chalked up to mental illness... that if they can get toilet paper n masks stocked in 3ish weeks... well... who am i to pray for a fucking miracle. maybe my life would b less stressful, if i just drank the koolaid, too. they still outta sugar in town? shit... nm... I'm fucked.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i forget- am i supposed to drink the koolaid, trump served yesterday, today, or tomorrow? i figure if i click my heals n cross my fingers n twitch my nose... all the masks, tests, curatives n iso will b there, when i arrive cause some frinds wanna make topicals and imma need to do a run, real soon... but my ol fart friends, nedd it more so... wtf. I'm all in.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

sorry... click click click... there no place with toilet paper... there's no place like toilet paper... there's no place , with toilet.

shit... i got that one wrong, too, didn't i. can ya spare a square? I'm only on shit #6, so far, for my daily, core workout.

dire wolf

dire wolf

i mentioned it, once, in passing. many folks don't realize, what suckers people with cash, really can b.
i admire mosh n diesel's humility and ability to live well, quietly. i should say, modestly. it means they put the people's families behind their employees, before their own dinner table. it's a rare, admirable, quality. and if y'all think orchids come cheap... one has not attended very many balls/dances/occassions/prom nights.
nor does a cat reside in an inexpensive, locale.
if y'all believe mrs mosh, wouldn't appreciate, another carat... well... y'all dunno mrs mosh very well. mr mosh might never hear the end of what good it could've done in their community.

i misspoke. translates better, as is, i think.
Hey spare , you know i was just teasing you with the " versace" comment !
Im sure you have better things to obsess over !
Somehow i cant really see you as a fashonista ,

AND ..........

He man womans hater club ! , haa ha spanky , buckwheat and alfalfa
I thought you were too young to know that phrase ,
Remarkable , cotton....

Cotton was buckwheats little brother
Mrs crabtree

Last edited:
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i heard some ... intriguing... interesting... disturbing perspective, recently.

first, it was people should have at least 3 month's wages, banked from someone who hasn't had to live off minimum wage, or under the table wage, in fifty years, nor has spent any time, within 2hrs, of orange county.
when i mentioned multiple deaths, in a single family, having that 3mo "surplus ", on deck and the individual said... their community will help them. my experience of California was our communities only knew the names of people who immediately have an affect on their bank accounts/self interests; never said i, or anyone was above, nor immune to self interest; human nature...but my neighbors didn't know my name, til usps fucked up, unless i initiated convo.
the individual's response to multiple loss, in individual families was, "that's just one, or two cases out of 10mil"...
my next push was- I'm pretty sure 11mil was the estimated population off illegals in socal, round 05... whom aged... reproduced... worked harder for a living... not being able to realistically pay, or file taxes... with shitty insurance, if any. again... minimum wage, in socal...
the response was... fuck em, they're illegal... they shouldn't b here, anyway; the voice of hate and ignorance...
I'm human. y'all know I've called plenty of spades, a spade.
my next comment was- so ur cool with the body's piling up in ur yard, their rats and the next plague, outbreak...
-individual
they won't make it passed my fence, to begin with.

intriguing concept... ain't it...

so then i mentioned already needing a new front end over potholes and if they don't make it over his boarder... ain't just potholes I'll b runnin over...

to which he responded- bah, that's new york and LA.

and texas... and florida... pac norwest... Arizona.... shall i continue? where's that shiny new 150miles?

i realized i was basically arguing with someone who refuses to look inward, as i have for so many decades.

so i said- those families with multiple deaths... what if they're not white.

i don't remember what his response was. i could tolerate another moving airwave, full of insanity

i guess if we close our eyes, only nazis will appear, in our midst, until we stop shopping with our eyes so please continue, towards nukes, please.
i see what i see, but how much longer do i have to hear fear, ignorance n blind hatred?

go ahead, call me a liberal, a Democrat, a Republican, an independent... ain't gonna matter... people have watched the stage be set for this. too fuckin long. won't matter what u call me... nobody's listening and at this rate, nobody will hear what u call people, anyway.

myopic

myhouse

mystate

mycountry

mememe

world
globe
humans

and 99% of these same idealists, look at a tv's definition of an attractive woman and say, "I'd bang that"... what happened to color? Houston, turner... they're black... a moment ago, they weren't makin it past ur fence, wall, state, country...
unless I'm mistaken
and that
from my definition of a good man, with integrity
fuck me am i fucked up.
which way is left?
up?
RIGHT?
right...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

maybe a beer
people who show up by 0900, prolly don't have friends with pallets of tp

I'm tryin to do this, as every other color, has to... i still have a few rolls, of MY BRAND...
i could use a beer, i earned it, disgusting without dry heaving.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

it's a random from playlist, but every letter she whispers
from the red violin
is expressing exactly how i feel in words, at this very moment.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

sad at first
then
conflicted
and
as it's tempo accelerates
the anxiety of having to open my door

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

individual...
i had to stop
I'll finish that u know i will
u locking up something i can't fucking bear to read
i whole heartedly, before i can even finish
and yes
i want to hear truths, even when i can't bear to listen...
omg

i need to shut my mouth

individual

if more people saw that

truth

changes people

I'm working on a tough tree, as we speak

i will eventually, PENETRATE HIS STUBBORN ASS
no pun... just lightening the mood

i want my best friend to share all the beautiful sites/sights, i see and he can't, until i shock him with enough joules, to wake his racist ass, up.
i have a few more chips of my own, as to being damaged, by an xx, xxx.

and u r not wrong in people missing the encoded withins...
however, the easier minds to intrigue/to begin with, will head straight to a search engine n go... hey, i didn't know that... and those, make the best teachers, in my opinion; all the smart people, sometimes require code, to gather and the rest... eventually, learn from a good teacher, don't we...

love a pic of where u go...
any further personal intel. .
besides stories that don't get u busted...
please discontinue the more personally risky details
and continue on as you please.
fuck... what an unfortunate and incredible life.
as i said folks, there are ladies present, please don't b disrespectful to them, or anyone else. they've earned their place in the world.

I'm so sorry for so much pointless, loss.

Screenshot 20200402 092642 Chrome
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
individual...
i had to stop
I'll finish that u know i will
u locking up something i can't fucking bear to read
i whole heartedly, before i can even finish
and yes
i want to hear truths, even when i can't bear to listen...
omg

i need to shut my mouth

individual

if more people saw that

truth

changes people

I'm working on a tough tree, as we speak

i will eventually, PENETRATE HIS STUBBORN ASS
no pun... just lightening the mood

i want my best friend to share all the beautiful sites/sights, i see and he can't, until i shock him with enough joules, to wake his racist ass, up.
i have a few more chips of my own, as to being damaged, by an xx, xxx.

and u r not wrong in people missing the encoded withins...
however, the easier minds to intrigue/to begin with, will head straight to a search engine n go... hey, i didn't know that... and those, make the best teachers, in my opinion; all the smart people, sometimes require code, to gather and the rest... eventually, learn from a good teacher, don't we...

love a pic of where u go...
any further personal intel. .
besides stories that don't get u busted...
please discontinue the more personally risky details
and continue on as you please.
fuck... what an unfortunate and incredible life.
as i said folks, there are ladies present, please don't b disrespectful to them, or anyone else. they've earned their place in the world.

I'm so sorry for so much pointless, loss.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

-g
u have to remember
it's a small town
people were raised that way

mister Simpson changed my life
he spoke to me through his actions and affected my life in ways i wouldn't have the vocabulary to articulate, to begin with
and he never had to say a single word

people CAN change
i WAS raised a racist, i am ashamed to say
and a single individual change me
through his deeds
it all starts with one

we need to not b silent

we need to not speak behind closed doors, cat... wolverine...

we need to keep breaking down those doors and speak loudly enough to open the minds behind those doors

people can change

we need to not give up trying

people who called your families names and showed our children how
can change

omg

i am so moved

i am whole heartedly sorry

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and i have yet to read further
I'm not sure i can today.
please don't go silent.
please continue with your stories.

the rrock

the rrock

a
and i have yet to read further
I'm not sure i can today.
please don't go silent.
please continue with your stories.
yeah I hate typing and prefer non fiction(with pics) its a great day to start working on outdoor garden 2020

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i just spoke to a neighbor
who was tryin to start neighbors bill n penny's sit down, mower/tractor, combo...

i heard the hard/no start... knew, instantly, who it'd b... went over...
ken n sandy, were at home depot, yesterday, where the outbreak, was finally recognized...

and is hangin with my neighbors, hangin by a thread, in their 70s & 80s, at most, 2 feet across a table... no mask, no gloves n with an air filter in tow, i know... won't b washing til he gets it home n blows it out.
they won't let me shop for em.
this is what i have to contend with... neighbors, killing neighbors... brothers, killing brothers... sisters... killing sisters and children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom