current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

oh, nm. haha ha. um... it. it. its. it's private. funny, but private. and i think it's was a trifecta, of girl, music, a certain bottle. a certain place a certain time. ummm. yeah, funny, but private. i didn't think to ask, or check, wether she was married.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

is there, or is there not a witch, there? shut up, fellas, ur gals do it, too... f! they're both wet! did i bring? which one's clean?

20191209 092720
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

where not goin to discuss the gravity, of what would likely to occur, where one to even remotely to infer what um... suggest, thin herd... naPAlm... nuclear, subatomic. bulckle, up, folks... the show is about to begin... 1000... 9....... ummm. particle reactor, u know, sometimes, it does feel good, but it's so unproductive. no pain. NUCLEAR... N... 7-...A..6...P...5...L...4...M... HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM.... ONE STEP "BEYOND" Madness... music... MANFRIDGE. liftoff... zero... we have liftoff... cape ... florida!!! we have liftoff! we're going to need to schedule some facetime, to have a serious discussion, about trigonometry. and ummm... has anyone considered, reentry, for that matter?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

poop... yep! we see him now! hey, um... sparky??? someone check ... did you torque those bolts down, there, under the net. oop. nm. here ... nm. too ... my bad. ummm. someone might get fired... later, today. u upload that resume, recently? might have another gander. just in case.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

wait... was that your rocket? o... o shyt! that might have been him... ohhhh... get the shovel. got another pothole. and someone to supervise. and a flag man. and... sigh... a steward... get the shop stew, too.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

we'll give the inofa 30pt a go. seed to stoned, used it in his "car" tent n didn't complain. if i got an autopump, I'd just end up floodin the hizzy. trimmed the fat. just the necessities. it was headin towards 5hundy, in a big, hurry...
was lookin at other reviews- ain't goin in a basement! wish migro had testdd one.

I'm good, fellas. um... yeah, just stayin off. I'll check the mail, tomorrow, if it's a better day.

checked the wattage. hopefully, 300 vs 600ish watts, will make all the diff. it's an investment, n the future. to look at it any other way... ever seen a grown man, cry? ever been to a turkish prison? like gladiator movies? nomiste!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

still... concerned about the gallon. travel doc days? I'm hoping the lower heat, ummm wattage... less respiration... less ro water. who's with me?! well... no hypocrites, here. the girls were screamin. had to put out the fire. fires, get costly...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

where the h am i? pg 2? u know they falls alert, all the time. my dog is always sniffin larry the roofer's schnutz.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

nope... not gonna compile a list, from THIS MORNING. too scared to look back. let's rosin press, on.
sorry bout today, fellas. still have errands n lord! those seedlings! too...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

opioids, check this box

schizophrenia, check this box.

strong kung goo... shall we take a poll?

I'm takin like one, 8-10ish, i suspect, mg cap, a day, or 16hrs, anyway, with this batch- ya don't have to mention it. i was short, the correct syringes, hence the dial down. I'm not checkin this box. ain't a reset day, anyway. this morning, happened 10hrs, after last capsule. next!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i do weigh em, but in caps, as avg. my scale don't do nanos and I'm cheap.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

it's done. this is my atf x cbd glue tide. eh... I'm thinkin only one of the 2, will sprout. both, parent strains, were worry free, seedlings. the longer i can stall it out, there, the better. I'm thinkin mother... remember, my recent harvest- i only wanted seeds from? i can't flish, only 2. i may have 5, viable seeds, left... best way i can imagine, no sacraficial strands. um... yeah, i can't see poppin 2-3 more, to slash all that atf. stall, here... possibly make it dwc. i have the gear and a 5th, um... rainforest, but i only have the ummm hydro setup/ "spider", for that one n i hate runnin pumps. sux. got it, but more powa! at least just bubbling in the prop tray... less stress n light that reliability, stalls shyt.

seen one prop tray- seen em all. the heat mat, is another dust collectin gadget. i let the hizzy get that cold, my hammies will go into torpor; no bueno.

20191209 165659
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

198ppm 5ml um... clonex kit stuff, into 10cups/bout 2.3L. few drops, of ph up..., bout 10ml of solution, spunked, onto the plugs. wish they'd make em fatter, below. didn't like rippin out nips, turnin em over.
ph 6.0 . it's cleaned, hydroton. I'm too cheap, to crack another bag. got em, though. i could get a link to the plug, 50pk. i like that they're preconditioned cause i always jack that, with peet, wool... hton... anything- stone cold, seed killa, historically. I'll check back, on the hygro. more useful n cheap, than their daddy, version. 4pk, for $10, i think.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

yes, i sterilized the tray. yes, i see i missed a spot; the lid... we'll c. prolly leave it, slobbed. been dry, long enough to kill a demigod.

Moshmen

Moshmen

More pics! Lmao been way to busy ! This next weeks gonna hit and miss ! Lol just so ya know I won’t be in a lot But I’m watching U! Lmao
Morning have s great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom