cut early (mildew) . .

• Thread starter drpressure600
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Rabbit

Green Rabbit

thank you all for the valuable info... will try the Baking soda even though I am 1 week from a seed crop harvest and the mildew has just been noticed.... after that, I am dissecting and dissinfecting the entire area to prevent this nasty stuff from infecting my next crop

C

cozymon

This run may be a race against time. As far as your next run I would remove the plants from the room anduse an ozone generator to sterilize the room. Then, I would spray my plants with a diluted solution of cold pressed Norwegian kelp, silica and penetrator once a week until the third week of flower is over. Along with keeping your plants as happy and strong as possible and doing intermittent sulfur vaporizing treatments, you should be in good shape.

D

drpressure600

thank you all for the valuable info... will try the Baking soda even though I am 1 week from a seed crop harvest and the mildew has just been noticed.... after that, I am dissecting and dissinfecting the entire area to prevent this nasty stuff from infecting my next crop

. . i like to see it, the last time i had bud rot problems i cleaned everything got to do with my growing with bleach, i mean everything, it's devastating to see ur plants go out bad like that, just devastating . .

L

LonDanZ

All the products your using including the 'milk' have 1 thing in common......A high PH..PM will not take hold with a high PH on the leaf surface..

Alternatively buy a sulphur burner and you will never see PM or BOT again...

Top Bottom