• Thread starter D9420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fumosigakefanridere

:icon_dizzy:
BLOODY HELL MATE!!
veeeery nice selection and top job!
btw..that pre 98 bubba has that 1 leaf gene that wuold be awsome to take on...
but since i have never grown or seen pre98bubba then i think..is it normal or not?
peace d9 u have great skillz!:smiley_joint::damnhippie:

D

D9420

:icon_dizzy:
BLOODY HELL MATE!!
veeeery nice selection and top job!
btw..that pre 98 bubba has that 1 leaf gene that wuold be awsome to take on...
but since i have never grown or seen pre98bubba then i think..is it normal or not?
peace d9 u have great skillz!:smiley_joint::damnhippie:

no the pre-98 Bubba was a re-veg it took a while to come around but is growing nice very big leaves and i already got 4 clones off her. she is the smallest of the bunch but thats because of the re-vegging she looks normal now no more single leaves except the original lower ones :smiley_joint:

D

D9420

here are some pics from this morning. i went and feed and turned the plants. there getting big gonna have to start trimming them down to keep the size down. since there all stuffed under a 1k i no it can handle the area being used. but theres no need for such big plants rite now the out door clones have been taken. and there gonna do there thing untill around fall or until i can get a AC unit going and a good carbon filter. just strapped for cash currently. got a good amount of trim to make some hash i got whats pictured and 2 more bags one has a 1/4lb. the other has allot to.
but i got some strains going in the yard. and gonna put a couple small gorilla patches. but i got in the yard
OD
Dab
Berm x G13
KKSC
Pre-98 Bubba Kush
AK-47 x Bubbleberry
and i have like 3 more clones of each strain ready to go outdoors also :smiley_joint:

HPIM7112
HPIM7115
HPIM7116
HPIM7118
HPIM7121
HPIM7122
HPIM7123
HPIM7124
HPIM7125
HPIM7126
HPIM7128
HPIM7130
HPIM7131
HPIM7136
HPIM7137
HPIM7138
HPIM7139
HPIM7140
HPIM7141
HPIM7142
HPIM7145
HPIM7146
HPIM7148
HPIM7150
D

D9420

i brought some more clones home for outdoors. i now have the following strains going.
5- Original Daywrecker Diesel
3- Dabney Blu
3- Pre-98 Bubba Kush
1- AK-47 x Bubbleberry
1- Bermese x G13
1- Kyle Kushmans Strawberry Cough
im very interested in how these will do outside i usually like the taste and smell of outdoor buds better than indoor so i hope these do well. some may be put out in the woods but a few are gonna be in the yard so i can take very good care of them. i know the Dab and the OD yield big indoor so its probably a monster outside. the KKSC is a great yielder also but can go for 11 week flower i will have to cut it around 9-1/2 weeks and thats pushing it with my climate.
the Bubba, Berm x G13, and AK x BB have average yields. but are very potent. also im interested in how purp there gonna get some of them purp up indoors so with the cooler weather here in fall should bring out all the colors. these cuts purp up nice the Dab, Berm x G13, Bubba, and AK x BB all have good color in the end of flower

HPIM7167
HPIM7168
HPIM7169
DaFarmer

DaFarmer

You are growing all over the place Brother D9...And I love it!!!! DF

T

tophmaster

damn dude i love the growth of the plants and how healthy they are lookin. as well as the awesome variety of great strains and wonderful colors indoors and out lovin the buds

D

D9420

thanks for the nice comments guys i usually do not do much indoor growing in the summer. but im so siked to try these strains im thinking of a small closet grow with a 400w HPS only 4 plants but enough to give me some mighty fine smoke. i might cycle a few of my current mothers into flower since they have already been well vegged. i also decided to keep only 3 plants in the yard and the rest are going in the ground in some gorilla patches. im keeping the following in the yard.
1- Dabney
1- KKSC
1- Original Daywrecker Diesel
i have been reading a bunch on making fem seeds so i want to give it a shot soon. but before i make fem beens im gonna make some regular crosses i want to pop the following strains i have 10-packs of so im gonna backcross them so i have lots of F2s and can get a much wider selection for a stud. heres what i plan on using
Double Gum F1s
Strawberry Diesel f3s
Cherry AK x Strawberry Diesel F1s
Cali-O x Master Widow F1s
NLx x Somango Haze F1s
Skunk#1 x Original Haze ( Fuma con Diablos ) F1s
Thai Stick Landrace
The Purps F1s
as a start i got lots of work ahead of me but i love breeding nothing better than growing out some dank ass bud that you created :smiley_joint:
i mostly want to create a potent purple strain. i find most purp strains are not that potent well the ones i tried i have a AK-47 x Bubbleberry clone that gets great color and is pretty potent. im thinking of using my last 3 purp beans to find a male to hit the clones with. and if possible make some Purps F2s

I

Indica~tor

Hey there D9, great thread you got here bro and some excellent genetics you have as well.
Im subscribed for the duration!

Passin this bowl of Longbottom Leaf your way my friend. :RastaBong:
Peace, Indi

D

D9420

Hey there D9, great thread you got here bro and some excellent genetics you have as well.
Im subscribed for the duration!

Passin this bowl of Longbottom Leaf your way my friend. :RastaBong:
Peace, Indi

thanks Indi
i was gonna do some gorilla patches but after last years loss i decided to just keep them all in the yard it will be allot easier. some plants are in other foliage some are out in the open. i got 13 plants out there all gonna be grown in pots. i got 1 KKSC, 1 AK x BB, and 1 Berm x G13
i got 5 Dabneys cause im guessing those will yield big.
3 ODs and 2 pre98 Bubba Kush so i hope all goes well with the weather this season if all goes rite i should be good for a while :harvest::harvest:
also the plants along the fence last 2 pics im thinking of trying a vertical SCROG so it has a different appearance to it.

HPIM7342
HPIM7352
HPIM7343
HPIM7344
HPIM7345
HPIM7346
HPIM7347
HPIM7348
HPIM7349
F

Fear

where is the head spinning smiley? Nice selection as been said I wanna watch the dabney and that strawberry cough. Especially since I can get my hands on a dabney cut and the cough. I wanna see.

I

Indica~tor

thanks Indi
i was gonna do some gorilla patches but after last years loss i decided to just keep them all in the yard it will be allot easier. some plants are in other foliage some are out in the open. i got 13 plants out there all gonna be grown in pots. i got 1 KKSC, 1 AK x BB, and 1 Berm x G13
i got 5 Dabneys cause im guessing those will yield big.
3 ODs and 2 pre98 Bubba Kush so i hope all goes well with the weather this season if all goes rite i should be good for a while :harvest::harvest:
also the plants along the fence last 2 pics im thinking of trying a vertical SCROG so it has a different appearance to it.

You should try and remember to pick up yer ciggy butts bro.. bad for the environment and all that LOL :)
I would loooove to grow a couple plants out back but I am just waaaay too paranoid that close neighbors may catch a whiff on a back draft or something. I think I have enough goin on inside to keep me occupied but Id still like to give it a go sooner or later even with a small one in say a 5 gal pot.??? you think any neighbors would be able to smell anything that small?

D

D9420

You should try and remember to pick up yer ciggy butts bro.. bad for the environment and all that LOL :)
I would loooove to grow a couple plants out back but I am just waaaay too paranoid that close neighbors may catch a whiff on a back draft or something. I think I have enough goin on inside to keep me occupied but Id still like to give it a go sooner or later even with a small one in say a 5 gal pot.??? you think any neighbors would be able to smell anything that small?
i live very close to all my neighbors and i got some dank out the they might get some small odor but all my neighbors are pretty cool and i smoke with most of them so i think there good. im more worried about some one seeing them and stealing them. 2 years ago the store across the street got robbed the guy picked my yard to run threw there was like 10 cops an a dog looking in the bushes for the guy or anything he could have threw LMAO all the bushes the were looking in was big ass pot plants like 3 weeks into flower and they smelled and they did not notice i was out there watching scared shit but after they left i smoked a fatty and laughed at how dumb they were.
as for the cigs i here ya!! but if you want to battle the old lady on that feel free LMAO

I

Indica~tor

Right on D9 brotha... I'll take all that into consideration. I may just throw out a coupla hempy tubs here in the next couple weeks depending on how many cuts I have left over. thanks again.

and hell nah I aint takin that up with the ol lady... good luck with that! :)

D

D9420

went out in the yard today to water the plants and there was a groundhog eating my damn Dabney!! i was gonna top them but that little shit did it for me.
i had some leftover bobcat urine so i spread it around the yard hope it keeps them at bay otherwise that little bastard is gonna eat my whole crop a little bit at a time.
funny gotta worry about groundhogs in the middle of a city LOL
but if he touches my baby's again i will be sitting out there all day with my Pellet Gun just waiting. then i will make it into a nice hat that i will were when gardening HAHAHA LOL. no but seriously i will put some traps out im depending on those plants to set me up with a nice harvest.

HPIM7360
HPIM7361
darksideX

darksideX

heyho bro..sorry 'bout ur groundhog troubles..and crackx me up thinkin' about you and ur pellet gun waitin' the hole day lol hahaha..funny brah.. but pls don't hurt it..animals luv ganja too lol..however.. i'm sure season 09 will be great for ya:)
keep it up!

D

D9420

heyho bro..sorry 'bout ur groundhog troubles..and crackx me up thinkin' about you and ur pellet gun waitin' the hole day lol hahaha..funny brah.. but pls don't hurt it..animals luv ganja too lol..however.. i'm sure season 09 will be great for ya:)
keep it up!

i figure i was gonna top them anyways and he did a good job but he better not continue. LMAO
also the indoor mother plants were getting really big!! so i did alot of topping to get the hiegth down. i cloned some of the cuts mostly Dabney Blu for outdoors. the rest i just i cloned 2-3 of each strain gonna start new moms so we can either flower the current plants or just hack them and start over. here they are there still good size but i took alot of growth of them. the only ones i left alone was my Berm x G13 and the Pre98 BK that Bubba it a sweet looking plant it has huge leaves! but the structure of the plant is nice.
the smaller plants are rooted clones for outside got like 9 AK-47 x Bubbleberry
2 KKSC and the rest are Dabs.
we would be flowering but me and my partner are not in the position to flower indoors. so we are counting on our outdoor plants doing well.

HPIM7363
HPIM7364
HPIM7365
HPIM7366
HPIM7367
HPIM7369
HPIM7372
HPIM7373
HPIM7374
HPIM7376
HPIM7378
HPIM7379