D-9's clone only grow

• Thread starter D9420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

D9420

your gonna have a shitload of crosses man when ya make em. i have the dire germin now hoping for a nice male to hit all my ladies with i also have a "freak" bb male im gonna hit with my sdv3xjoxbb cross. that dragon berry sounds really interesting hows the taste,yield and potency? have you come across a real berry pheno? keep up the good work man! :smiley_joint:

thats yet another untested strain i have LOL
there are seeds out there but have not been started yet.
the reason i made this cross was to add color and flavor to the Dragons Breath BX1s its great on its own but i seen a few very nice DB crosses that inspired me to make my own cross.
DB x Afganica, DB x Blue Buddha, DB x Romulan and a few more all crosses came out great. the Romulan and Blue Buddha crosses gave the DB a great blue/purp color. so i used my AK x BB F2s the mix seems to be mostly Bubbleberry phenos. all fems i got and 2 males showed purpling to some extent. so im hopping it carry's on to the DB

E

Elemental

damn DELTA! you got lots of work to do but some greats GENES also!!!!! let me says YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

love the BUBBA!!!!!!!

D

D9420

thanks Elemental i have lots of plans for different crosses its gonna be some work but well worth it in the end. :)
also anyone jump in here im used to growing smaller plants either single cola sea of green style or small multi top plants. im just curious would i get better yields if i
lolli popped them a bit. or should i just let them do there thing and leave them alone. here are some pics of how i usually grow.
26 plants single cola grow
attachment.php

19 plants small multi-top plants
hpim6255.jpg

and here are some pics of the current grow should i cut off the lower growth or just let it be im thinking of trimming them up here is some pics of what i want to trim. most of the lower growth just looks like they will not do much. any suggestions would be cool as i want to cut down some monster plants :harvest::)

HPIM7672
HPIM7673
D

D9420

Nice ladies in the latest pics, can you get some bud close ups too xD

those pics were of my last 2 grows i was just showing the style of grow i usually do. im not used to bigger plants and needed advice on trimming up the lower growth. my current ladies are just starting to bud up now so when it forms up i will get some sweet macro shots :)

G

guerilla family

Looking good D9.. Once switching to flower I like to trim the lower branches that wont amount to much, also. I have no experience lollipopping.. I just trim the little sucker branches from below. The ones that are growing all spindly and trying to grow up the middle of the plant. If the bottom branches are coming up and around the bottom, and they are receiving substantial light, I trim all but the main cola. I trim all the other little nodes below it. This will allow the plant to use that energy to feed the colas and the tops that will amount to go buddage ;) The plants in this pic all look pretty uniform, and I dont see any branches that need pruned -
hpim6255.jpg

Your grow looks real good man. Very clean and professional lookin! I like the idea of the bags in the bucket.. What kind of medium are you using in the buckets?

Lookin great, Bro

GFam

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
You go Delta buddy:harvest: Nice even canopy
You are spot on with that advice GF,
:passingjoint:

GTD

P

poedizzle

Damn that pre-98 bubba kush.. i love those HUGE leaves!!! SO SEXY!! VERY nice grow
shit you too guerilla fam.. very nice im seriously impressed!!
~POE~

D

D9420

Looking good D9.. Once switching to flower I like to trim the lower branches that wont amount to much, also. I have no experience lollipopping.. I just trim the little sucker branches from below. The ones that are growing all spindly and trying to grow up the middle of the plant. If the bottom branches are coming up and around the bottom, and they are receiving substantial light, I trim all but the main cola. I trim all the other little nodes below it. This will allow the plant to use that energy to feed the colas and the tops that will amount to go buddage ;) The plants in this pic all look pretty uniform, and I dont see any branches that need pruned -
hpim6255.jpg

Your grow looks real good man. Very clean and professional lookin! I like the idea of the bags in the bucket.. What kind of medium are you using in the buckets?

Lookin great, Bro

GFam

sorry if i got people confused i was just showing these pics of past grows to show what im used to growing. instead of my current 4 bushes.
ya thats how i grew these the last grow but i had 26 plants in there now i just have 4 big bushes i guess i shoud just do the same and lolli-pop them up

D

D9420

some pics from lights off last night there starting to bud up nice now.
i lolli-popped them all and from the structure i can tell im gonna have some big colas tying the Dab and OD down for a week really helped even off the canopy i untied them and they grew in nice. now my tallest plant is the Bubba. ive been feeding at 1000ppm with Bio Bizz- Bloom, Fish Mix, Alg-A-Mic and Botnicare- Liquid Karma, and Cal-Mag. epsom salt and molasses. :passingjoint:

HPIM7738
HPIM7747
HPIM7698
HPIM7701
HPIM7705
HPIM7708
HPIM7709
HPIM7717
HPIM7722
HPIM7721
HPIM7723
HPIM7725
HPIM7726
HPIM7734
HPIM7732
D

D9420

here are some pics of my outdoor ladies. :stonedsmilie:
in the last pic shows my leaves getting munched on can anyone tell me what might be eating my leaves they have good taste there going after my Dabneys and the others are fine. im in the northeast if that helps.

HPIM7758
HPIM7759
HPIM7760
HPIM7763
HPIM7764
HPIM7771
HPIM7772
HPIM7774
D

D9420

my indoor plants are budding up sweet i will get some pics when the lights go off tonight.

as for outside i got the bugs to stop munching my leaves. i have been using insecticidal soap every few days seems to be working. i transplanted them all and put sticky tape around the pots to keep the slugs out. now i just need the rain to let up and get some nice sunny days for them to grow faster. also hope it does not rain like this during flower but if it does there along the garage wall. so i will make a small cheap little roof out of strapping and clear plastic just enough to keep the rain off the plants.
and in the last pic i tried one in the ground gonna just let it do its thing see what happens

HPIM7818
HPIM7803
HPIM7804
HPIM7805
HPIM7806
HPIM7807
HPIM7808
HPIM7809
HPIM7810
HPIM7811
HPIM7812
HPIM7813
HPIM7814
HPIM7815
HPIM7816
HPIM7817
HPIM7824
D

D9420

and here are the indoor ladies coming up on 3 weeks in flower. there looking good but the Bubba has such huge leaves there covering lots of bud sites. should i trim some off or leave them? :sick0018:

HPIM7830
HPIM7833
HPIM7836
HPIM7838
HPIM7845
HPIM7842
HPIM7843
HPIM7854
HPIM7855
HPIM7856
HPIM7859
HPIM7860
HPIM7865
HPIM7864
O

Oatmeleon

Holy shit you have some damn healthy plants going indoors there...Nice job man, I'm new to the forum and indoor growing. It seems that you topped and ties these beauties at some point? I have much experience with growing outdoor monsters and I recommend you top and LST those outdoor potted plants to maximize your yield and keep em stealthy...Nice plants man, I'll stay posted for this one. I decided not to do an outdoor grow this year for multiple reasons. Great Work!

~Oat

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Really ingrossing thread D9420... Buds look good for 3 weeks, for sure you have green fingers.
:passingjoint:

dlovejah

dlovejah

Nice LineuP of Healthy Clones.. Good luck with it bro.. d:sun2:.. I cant see whats going on with your leaves..Everything looks moist.. Might be just some Fungus Gnats gnawing on the new vegetation... Cant see really... peace out d.:rauch08:

D

D9420

thanks guys its my first time growing some killer strains.
i have grown many strains in the past but nothing like the pre98 Bubba or the Original Diesel i guess there some real sweet strains. cant wait to smoke it and find out myself lol

I

Indica~tor

Hey there D9, hope all is swell with ya my man... ladies are lookin real nice and healthy still..,.filled in nicely from the training you incorporated..I have a coupla bubba's and a coupla Bubba x NLs in flower now not too far behind yours and I cant wait til fuggin harvest bro! LOL. Im down to my last few grams of bubba now and for me thats baaaad lmao...
I also have a couple ODs as well so I cant wait to see what yours looks like when finished. That does stand for Original Diesel Right?
I'll check in on ya later homie...peace and stay Safe! , Indi :rauch08:

D

D9420

Hey there D9, hope all is swell with ya my man... ladies are lookin real nice and healthy still..,.filled in nicely from the training you incorporated..I have a coupla bubba's and a coupla Bubba x NLs in flower now not too far behind yours and I cant wait til fuggin harvest bro! LOL. Im down to my last few grams of bubba now and for me thats baaaad lmao...
I also have a couple ODs as well so I cant wait to see what yours looks like when finished. That does stand for Original Diesel Right?
I'll check in on ya later homie...peace and stay Safe! , Indi :rauch08:

thanks bro im real happy were im at so far things are going good.:animbong:
oh ya its the original diesel i have heard nothing but great things about this cut. everyone i know who has smoked or grown it says its an all around 10 big yields, mega potent, smells great im so anxious to burn some up same with the pre98 Bubba never had the pleasure.

I

Indica~tor

Yeah bro your in for a real treat if you havent tried either yet. Bubba to me is not about getting high. Bubba to me is more about getting Medicated. feel me?

Im actually working on a couple projects right now involving a coupla strains that will hopefully meet my standards in what I am looking and searching for in a medicine. The types of pains I have are pretty common I guess, but are on a more intense level. I know I wont be able to completely take away the pain but my goal is to create something that will allow me to cope with it throughout the day so I can do the things I still love to do. Like eating for instance. :)
Also, my strain needs to be very potent with a long lasting effect as I am no light weight in this area. I can care less really about bag appeal and will even sacrifice flavor/taste for potency.
In the coming weeks I am hopefully going to make enough beans that will have both flavor and potency to help others that are looking for a little relief throughout their day.... all free of course ;)
I mean, isnt that the way its supposed to be?
Peace and take care my friend.....your doing a fantastic job!
Indi

Top Bottom