• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Plants Look Perfect

I tried to spot the yellow fellow to no avail, they all look beautiful to me. Looks like you've got some good smoke on the way

mal

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I tried to spot the yellow fellow to no avail, they all look beautiful to me. Looks like you've got some good smoke on the way

mal

thx mal Im thinking i kinda like this H&G bio1 1 part. i does need some extra N like PigFarmer suggested though.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
anyone got any pics of schmoes dbleunderdog?

southstreets

southstreets

Beautiful KT!!! now the fun starts brotha!!! i got the popcorn!!! lol

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful KT!!! now the fun starts brotha!!! i got the popcorn!!! lol

thx south. i got to get over to your outdoor thread its been a minute and check out how them sativas are doing

southstreets

southstreets

there chopped now.. ill have to post some dry shots when i get it trimmed.. boy is it beautiful g...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
anyone got any pics of schmoes dbleunderdog?
Here's a couple diff phenos for ya... :cool
Okay, no more surprises for now, just some killer buds from the Double Underdawg #2’s main cola…
http://i808.invalid.com/albums/zz2/ShadyRound4/Round%204/Dud22-4.jpg

And two diff angles of her 2nd cola to show how camera angles can change the effect…
http://i808.invalid.com/albums/zz2/ShadyRound4/Round%204/Dud20-6.jpg

http://i808.invalid.com/albums/zz2/ShadyRound4/Round%204/Dud21-5.jpg

Finally one quick shot of Double Underdawg #4…
http://i808.invalid.com/albums/zz2/ShadyRound4/Round%204/Dud4-3.jpg
:sign0005:
Also check out R.Face's for even better bud shots of a cut direct from the source... :rock
IDK but I got some pics of day 67...been flushin with a top off of molasses. Tomorrow I flush with straight h20/ clearex...smells pretty tho.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man them look great shady. im even more xcited to see how these babies turn out. I just seen r.faces today looking nice and chunky as well. how was the smoke on the dud?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx Kid! Ahhh the DUD is def one of my favs... they have that dank chem stank that reeks even when the bags are sealed. High is no doubt a blend of indica and sativa... Pretty close to 50/50 IMO... :mmm

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
day 26

some new shots i took today day 26. I was moving the killerqueen x dud and a very familiar smell hit me. so i gave a bud just a light touch and smelled my hands and bang, pineapple! smells just like my sativa pineapple c99 i grew outside this year. now that im looking at the pics its growing very similar just with alot more stretch and trichs. this plant requires a little extra N in the weeks before bloom and till about 2 weeks in, just like my Cindy did. the g13/haze are really starting to stink, i think its the H&G line bringing out the smells.

few shots of 2 of the Chemdog D plants. one is the big one that vegged for 2 months

Kq
Kq1 2
Kq1
Kq 2
Kq 3
Kq 4
Kq 5
Kq 6
White
White 2
White 3
White 4
DSC 0060
DSC 0061
Chemd
Chemd 2
Chemd 3
Chemd 4
Chemd 5
Chemd 6
Chemd 7
Chemd 8
G13haze
G13haze 2
G13haze 3
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Nice- pineapple!!!!! Good-looking lollipops you got there, KT!!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Hell yeah! Another bad ass update... Nice work on all those girls Kid! :cool

Chemdog D looks sweet... :mmm

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice- pineapple!!!!! Good-looking lollipops you got there, KT!!!

thx man. i hoping that pinneapple smell stays with this fine lady.
Hell yeah! Another bad ass update... Nice work on all those girls Kid! :cool

Chemdog D looks sweet... :mmm

yeah im really digging the Chemdog D this run, I'm gonna run her 70 days this time and see how see is

waayne

waayne

Pineapple:rock
Those look and sound awesome!
I wish I could smell them!!:rasta2:
Gotta love the Chemdog D!!!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the white X dud

Pineapple:rock
Those look and sound awesome!
I wish I could smell them!!:rasta2:
Gotta love the Chemdog D!!!!
yeah shes doing here thing
Hell yea Kid!! Them girls lookin might fine!!

im trying, loving the smell of the dud cross it still has pinneapple but also some skunkyness coming along too.

few shots of the white x dud, this plant seems to be the fastest out of the bunch. not even 30 days and shes starting to stack really well and some of the pistils are starting to turn brown. seems to be ahead of my g13/haze.

DSC 0041
DSC 0062
DSC 0058
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Super sick skillz Kid! The White seems to have the Midas touch with everything it's crossed with, and it looks like this cross will have some massive colas at the end... :cool

Do you have any links on the genetics behind the White? :wondering I know I could search a bit, but you seem to know the real deal on a lot of strains...

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Super sick skillz Kid! The White seems to have the Midas touch with everything it's crossed with, and it looks like this cross will have some massive colas at the end... :cool

Do you have any links on the genetics behind the White? :wondering I know I could search a bit, but you seem to know the real deal on a lot of strains...

unfortunatly im in the dark on the white just like you. No one really seems to have a clue. although i was reading a thread about the white and the chemfather said he was smoking some white with krome and it reminded him of Pbud.

the wierd thing this cross really has no smell at all right now

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
No worries Kid... At least I'm not the only one in the dark. Huh, no smell yet? Maybe this cross is a late bloomer... To be honest I'm not very knowlegable about a lot of strains, but I've heard of Pbud mentioned somewhere before. I've got some Puna Budder beans, but I'm guessing that's a totally different strain... :thinking

EDIT: just found some info on Pbud...
Pbud is not Pure power plant. but yeah Pbud has been around since the early 80s, i know that for fact as ive smoked it in the late 80s, my buddy, who is responsible for me movin here, toked it when he was a kid, were in our 50s now. my buddy lived here in the valley his whole life.

ive met growers in paonia that i got Pbud seed from, and they grew it back in 89 for sure. an old cosmic cowboy here told me he knew they guy in paonia that started the Pbud here in the valley, he says it came from oregon when the guy moved here. hes since deceased.

since the early 90s when the feds came into the valley and pretty much ruined the grow scene here, Pbud has suffered through poor growers and bad breeding. the line is junk imo at this point, its still around here, just not as much as back in the day.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the killerqueen x dud is smelling so dank, it looks like its gonna be a great yeilder as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom