D.U.D. X KilerQueen, D.U.D. X The White-test grow greenlantern seed company

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lil miss lone

Damn good job and Beautiful work there KT!! The KQ is by far one of my fave's.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
KQ x DUD day 34

Damn good job and Beautiful work there KT!! The KQ is by far one of my fave's.

yeah im really digging this plant alot if the smoke turns out good this one is a definte winner.

speaking of killerqueen , heres the kq x dud

Dud
Dud 3
Dud 2
Dud 4
B

Bigb89

Nice job Kid your killin it with these hopefully these will end up droppin here eventually. Testin couple things for Ink and Manic as well now and hope to do as good as your doin with these, been following along since beginning and now its gettin to fun part haha. This is kinda off topic but remember in Willy D thread you talking about how your a Geto Boys fan so wondered if you heard about the trouble Willie D is in? Keep up the good work your girls look happy

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice job Kid your killin it with these hopefully these will end up droppin here eventually. Testin couple things for Ink and Manic as well now and hope to do as good as your doin with these, been following along since beginning and now its gettin to fun part haha. This is kinda off topic but remember in Willy D thread you talking about how your a Geto Boys fan so wondered if you heard about the trouble Willie D is in? Keep up the good work your girls look happy

i havent heard anything about the chettos boys in years, besides scarface doing so guest apperances on other peoples albums. what happened to willy d?

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

Whilly D caught a fed case for wire fraud for selling iphones on ebay and never sending them.

he was living out of country also in some odd ass middle eastern country for a while and invested in some real estate there or something like that.

no bullshit twist both of those are true or damn close to the truth.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
willy D should move to a med state and grow dank. hows the kq x dud and white x dud looking?

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

not nearly the photographer that twist is nor is my white x dud nearly as pretty i was tight on time and short on veg so no topping just ran natural. this is soiless i run hydro so it's not getting the most optimal light either it's kinda at the edge of the light.

http://i1081.invalid.com/albums/j349/str8dank/sept%205%20weeks/Str8dank---The-White-x-DUD-5-weeks.jpg

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
not nearly the photographer that twist is nor is my white x dud nearly as pretty i was tight on time and short on veg so no topping just ran natural. this is soiless i run hydro so it's not getting the most optimal light either it's kinda at the edge of the light.

they look great dank, dont sweat it at all. spend 900$ on a camera and take 15-20 shots of each plant and u will get shots like mine. thats all i did i got no photo skills at all. i just take alot of pictures. seeing ur pics just goes to show how good this cut and be either way you grow it. also i only run 9 plants its so easy to set up 9 plants. your run 20-30 plants you cant spend time cropping training/tieing. I know ink will be proud you grew them out.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
KQ x DUD day 44

she starting to put on some nice size now and her hairs are just starting to orange as well. Its hard to see in the pics but this girl has alot of trichs on her.:party0045:

Kqxdud 2
Kqxdud 3
Kqxdud
DSC 0080
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Killa colas FTW Kid!!! :sign0005:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the white X dud day 44

this girl is very fast shes like neck and neck with the g13/haze. im gonna let her go atleast 8 weeks. she has a bunch of cloudy trichs. the smell is just starting to come right now as well. its a fruitish smell with a little skunk thrown in there. as long as the smoke turns out ok which i dont see how it cant im gonna be keeping this one for sure.

thx for the props shady and winta

Whitedud 7
Whitedud 8
Whitedud 4
Whitedud 6
Whitedud 10
Whitedud
Whitedud 2
Whitedud 3
Whitedud 5
Whitedud 9
Whitedud 11
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking great Kid! These crosses are on the way to logic as we speak :). They are a limited releases at a discount price, so get em while ya can...

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Looking great Kid! These crosses are on the way to logic as we speak :). They are a limited releases at a discount price, so get em while ya can...

That news just made my day! I'll have to grab one of each if I'm lucky enough.

The plants look outstanding btw kid. Big kudos +1

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the white x dud 56 days

:party0042:

DSC 0039sss
DSC 0039ss
DSC 0039s
winta

winta

thanx bro thats what im talkin about! shit looks fire!! how she smellin?

southstreets

southstreets

beautiful.. cant wait to grow out the westcoast dawg x dud cross.. these def look like supr dankage!

Top Bottom