D.U.D. X KilerQueen, D.U.D. X The White-test grow greenlantern seed company

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I think we're all excited about at least seeing these in flower. Lotsa energy from Green Lantern lately; those kids are rocking out some badass crosses.

Yeah im looking forward to seeing how these gals preform. Thats thier Chemdog D cut as well.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Nice lineup bro..... Congrats i cant wait to see what you pull off her

RSGD9

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
day 2!

I'm battling to keep these things green, seems the bio1 does not have enough N in it for real. so i will up the does yet again and also add some more pure blend grow metabolic tea.

DSC 0031
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:rock

Nice one man.. Tagged fo sho!

waayne

waayne

Man Kid those girl's are really starting to go off!!!!
:rasta2:

X

Xceptional

I'll throw up some pics tomorrow of mine. day 1 of flower and around 14" running natural with minimal side branching

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
:rock

Nice one man.. Tagged fo sho!

cool man thx for the support.
Man Kid those girl's are really starting to go off!!!!
:rasta2:

I'm really excited about this run. the coco veg made some massive root systems. cant wait to see how this translates into flowering.
I'll throw up some pics tomorrow of mine. day 1 of flower and around 14" running natural with minimal side branching
cant wait to seem them, this pheno looks very similar to the Chemdog D.

X

Xceptional

ok here are some pics of my girls same genetics

the KQ x DUD and The White x DUD both are not producing much side branching.. I've got two of them one in my Ebb and Grow hydro and one in 2 gal soiless and they both have that structure which i thought was a fluke at first.

the bottom plant is the The White x DUD and the one in the black hydro ebb and grow bucket is the G13 x Haze

C99 X OG P1 3 Days Flower
Casey Jones P1 3 Days Flower
G13 x HAZE P1 3 Days Flower
KQ x DUD P1 3 Days Flower
KQ x DUD P2 3 Days Flower
The White X DUD 3 Days Flower
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good bro. i forgot you got the Casey Jones that's Joe Schmoes cut. the KQ cross will branch just need to top it. I'm about to run that c99 x dbl sfv og as well, that and the Casey have very crazy branching almost to much gonna have to trim off the lower stuff for sure. Top that g13/haze and she will get some nice branching as well. you are doing great with her.

I'm sure Ink and manic are gonna love to see the same phenos grown in differnt enviorments

X

Xceptional

yeah i just cloned her i only had one surviving cut from your mom so i took a little smaller branch. i'm already in flower so i'm gonna have to let this one run natural but next run she will get done properly! as soon as the mom is big enough to pull cuts from i'm going to get at least 20 of those g13 started in soiless. the casey jones has to run a little long for me but i'll keep her in the room and see how she does. to my understanding she is amazing outdoors so even if she doesn't get another run in my room she will stay in the mom room for next season outdoors!

X

Xceptional

i forgot to add those pics are day 3 of flower so me and you are on the same schedule twist except your plants are much much bigger.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i dont know how i feel about the casey its a bit differnt of a buzz. people wernt lying when they said she smells great. I had to chop her early cuz of the problems outside, but im gonna run one inside in about a week or 2 and see how i feel then i will let her go the 68 days.

X

Xceptional

yep i'm letting mine go the whole 68 days i hope but it just depends on how soon i have my cuts ready for my next run. if i get them ready to transplant on the day of harvest for everything else i may throw my moms in my main room and move this plant into my mom tent on 12/12 for the remaining 2 weeks. this is the only solution i have for running longer strains without having to delay my next run. i hope she is worth it she is a really pretty plant in veg i cant wait to see what she does in flower!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
just keep her in the room with the other plants your starting on 12/12? in the corner?

X

Xceptional

no can do that room is used for both veg and flower in my new space. i'm going to build out a dedicated veg area in the near future so for now i'll move my new cuts into my room on 18/6 and put my moms in that room as well and adjust my light in my mom tent to 12/12 to finish her out since the rest of the room is 8 week or less strains (besides the few Chemdog D's which some will have to come down at 8 weeks since they are in my hydro system).

my plan is to section off a piece of the free space in my basement to a room or buy a tent. this locations growroom is no where near as pretty as my last one i didn't put that kind of time into it so I'll probably just buy a tent and call it a day.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Dat 7

feed:
3 teaspoons H&G Bio1
1 Teaspoon G.O. Cal-Mag
1/4 Teaspoon Roots Excell
1 Teaspoon Fox Farm Grow Big(To add some More N)

quick update day 7 of 12/12. this Bio1 is driving me nuts i just upped the feed to 3 teaspoons per gallon now. the plants are still lighter then i like. the bio1 has less N in it then it should i think. I also noticed i had a slight light leak, little pin-holes next to the zipper. The white x dud and one of the smaller chems are already shooting pistils ...not bad for 7 days. Im really like the branching on the white cross.

White
White 2
White 3
KQ
KQ 2
Chemd
Chemd 2
Chemd p2 2
Chemd p2
G13
G13 2
Str8Dank

Str8Dank

yeah that kq x dud is leggy! did you top the white x dud? mine looks nothing like yours structurally but it may be me. I've cloned her and i'll have some more cuts going soon and plan on doing some training but i really needed to get my room flipped asap so i didn't have time to do any training just topped the biggest plants in my room one time then flipped.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah that kq x dud is leggy! did you top the white x dud? mine looks nothing like yours structurally but it may be me. I've cloned her and i'll have some more cuts going soon and plan on doing some training but i really needed to get my room flipped asap so i didn't have time to do any training just topped the biggest plants in my room one time then flipped.

yeah i think she was topped twice, when she was in the 1 gallon i used string and a thumb tack to pull her branches to the side. she responed very well, very easy to train this girl.

Top Bottom