D.U.D. X KilerQueen, D.U.D. X The White-test grow greenlantern seed company

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

Xceptional

looking great! i'll be training them on the next run for sure. isnt there another thread here about this strain? are there any finished pics or existing journals on any of these crosses?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
we are the 1st testers, there was a grown done by another person, he had some hermi issues with some of the White cross so be aware of that. so far this pheno i got seems pretty good. If i can dig up any info ill let you know.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

awesome,

i thought i was reading some info on some people growing it in some pm's from you so i thought maybe there was some more info out there about it. oh well it feels that much more special now because i already know it's going to be fire!

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

a few more pics. KQ x DUD and another pic of the G13 x Haze prospering!

i hope you don't mind me posting here twist i figured it's the same genetics? not like i can steal your thunder yours look way better i wish i would have had the chance to invest some time into training these. i did top the KQ x DUD as you can see they spread really far apart or is it just me?

Kw x dud 1013
G13 x Haze 101310
Str8Dank

Str8Dank

oh twist i wanted to ask you also you said someone did flower out The White X DUD but i never asked how long did it take to finish? i have no idea on these strains i never asked what to expect for flower time.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
round 8-9 weeks im guessing for the white cross. post all you want bro. hey cut them lowest budsites of the g13/haze. i clean her up until 2 weeks into 12/12. keep the branches and the top most parts of them but just the lowest stuff thats covered cut off. if not you will get popcron nugs and smaller top colas.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
that kq x dud looks great bro.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

yeah she is only a few days into flower i'm gonna clean that up and get that sweet spot rocking! i'll get that done this week for sure.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
day 13 -12/12

things are going good. the KQ cross has more stretch then the others. the white cross smells insane, just moving it out for pics such a heavy skunk smell, its still on my hands even after i ate. just did a little trim up of the lowers to let the top buds shine.

Chem
Chem3
Chem 2
G13 2
G13
KQ
KQ 2
KQ 3
White
White 2
White 3
White 4
F

Funkfingers

girls are looking good kid.. can't wait too see some flowers!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
those girls look sooo healthy bro! they happy as shit!

yeah im really like the crosses so far. the white cross smells wicked.

girls are looking good kid.. can't wait too see some flowers!

hey funk thanks for stopping by, yeah its gonna be a long 2 weeks waiting for these ladies to start doing there thang.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Day 21

here we are 21 days in. Both of the crosses are really looking good. im very happy with them so far. Chemdog D's are really doing well. the g13/haze is doing its thing was the last to start but will be the 1st to finish.:tongue0011:

DSC 0029
DSC 0030
DSC 0033
DSC 0031
DSC 0032
DSC 0034
DSC 0035
DSC 0039
DSC 0036
DSC 0037
DSC 0038
DSC 0040
DSC 0045
DSC 0042
DSC 0044
DSC 0047
DSC 0053
DSC 0054
DSC 0055
DSC 0048
DSC 0049
DSC 0050
DSC 0057
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Beautiful bud shots Kid! Just curious what kind of food those girls are gettin' cuz they're looking happy... :happy

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful bud shots Kid! Just curious what kind of food those girls are gettin' cuz they're looking happy... :happy

thx shady! so far they are getting H&G bio1 its a 1 part and G.O. Cal-mag and i gave them a teaspoon of the G.O. Bio thrive vegan food to help with the N. i also added pro gro metabolic tea grow 2x's during veg. 1 of the chems is a bit yellower then the rest

420king-MASSES

Those are just about perfect they would be perfect if those were mine but lol good job kid twizzy

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

do you ever get tired of killing it? plants looking real healthy might have to give that nute lineup a go one day!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
thx shady! so far they are getting H&G bio1 its a 1 part and G.O. Cal-mag and i gave them a teaspoon of the G.O. Bio thrive vegan food to help with the N. i also added pro gro metabolic tea grow 2x's during veg. 1 of the chems is a bit yellower then the rest
Seems to be a good mix... Hmmm, the Organic CalMag. What strength are you using it vs the Original CalMag? Actually I'm assuming you've used it, but I can't remember if you're using RO either... :itwasntme

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
it takes a second to catch up but once it does it does real good(the cal-mag). the chem seems to love it. im not using R/O water regular tap. i did a coco veg to soil bloom. bcuzz coco to pormix bx soil for bloom. PH 6.3 right now

1 tsp per gallon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom