Damn it's strange how so many of us have this desire to put our knowledge out to the world

• Thread starter ritoMox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Where? I wouldn't make a special trip, but if I happened to be going that wa...
Just saying here because you haven't mentioned Michigan but ...

Being rec legal with home cultivation allowed, every mid size city and larger seems to have labs. They are easy to find and all will process your weed if you're willing to pay their quoted processing fees.

growsince79

growsince79

Just saying here because you haven't mentioned Michigan but ...

Being rec legal with home cultivation allowed, every mid size city and larger seems to have labs. They are easy to find and all will process your weed if you're willing to pay their quoted processing fees.
Hmmm, should I pay money to prove something I already know to a stranger on the internet who won't believe it anyways? No, but I wouldn't mind getting a sample tested just to see where it's at. If there is a place here that will do it, it's a 3hr drive. If anyone knows a place in OKC let me know....

growsince79

growsince79

I don't test mine. I know what I've put in it and THC% is just a number dispensaries use to categorize what shelf to put it on. What matters is taste/smell/how it effects me. No one buys mine so numbers don't matter to me.
I hear ya, I don't need a number to know what I like best. Not gonna spend that much to satisfy my curiosity.

Top Bottom