Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Oldy.....remember this? good sht bro , just found sum original White Blaze beans.... u still have sum left?
i got about 25 30 left,mama goes threw them and seperates the sexs she says,hahah it in a bag she hadnt done lmao,i love the shit,motivates me too get out and do something and still keep a straight head,after a hour or so it goes to the trunk of body and great for a youngster like me back hahaha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

have you ever seen a above ground potato seed? here you go,i been talking with garden forums and they tell me these can be grown but not worth the time involved,they say this is rare and most times you only see it with a new strain also if i could get them to grow it would be a new strain itself,cool shit right like pheno hunting hahaah,i got some new potato's ive never heard of and dont even know if they would grow in my area ,so went for it,2 plants have these on them,next question is,if i grow them and produce my own strain of potato would anyone grow a redneck spuds hahahahh

newh

newh

What a Stud !! too bad u couldnt use em...oh well, theres plenty more in these... Nice work as usual bro... cant wait till they are done ...ur gonna dig it ~
I have rooted clones from him.How big do you need a plant to get for a nice batch of beans?I have options now with my lil 2x4 tent and the HLG lights I got for it

Latest posts

Top Bottom