Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

change is good, be4 u no it.. u will be used to it... then it will change again, advancing in technology is what they call it lol.....all good, just burn one
i dont know about that,i see the future of the den happening here soon,pay as you go,im just about out of sites to watch and talk,grass city is a joke for kids,everyone knows the rollitup shit,so be it,im just gonna go watch and talk to my deer,lmao,they dont talk back hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

lol hell ya....smile n wave
hard taught mileage bro it is,lmao finally figured out what over that hill is,got nothing to do with easy or respect,just you old ass aint wanted no more,so flutter out what shit you talking and be gone ,when you finally figure out what parents and grandparents were talking about all them years and you would listen but not hear a word ,karma a bitch over the peak of that hill

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hard taught mileage bro it is,lmao finally figured out what over that hill is,got nothing to do with easy or respect,just you old ass aint wanted no more,so flutter out what shit you talking and be gone ,when you finally figure out what parents and grandparents were talking about all them years and you would listen but not hear a word ,karma a bitch over the peak of that hill
life has one up on daily items and folks,obselete machines are about 2 yrs these days,obselete humans just wait for the higher court to rain down on ya ,like twilight zone with burgess meridith when they said he was obselete and asked how he wanted to be liqiudated hahahah

newh

newh

veg/bloom nutes doing ok so far I guess,we will see how the flowers are.I have to use calmag+ too they werent liking just the powder.I might try Blue Planet powder calmag Im almost out of calmag+.The one Magoo is a short lil fuck lol the other two Magoos stretched out a lil more since I put them under the 600 att mh. Should be able to sex the Magoos soon theyre at like 35 days or so

=

20190425 165000
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

veg/bloom nutes doing ok so far I guess,we will see how the flowers are.I have to use calmag+ too they werent liking just the powder.I might try Blue Planet powder calmag Im almost out of calmag+.The one Magoo is a short lil fuck lol the other two Magoos stretched out a lil more since I put them under the 600 att mh. Should be able to sex the Magoos soon theyre at like 35 days or so

=
epsome salt bro,try it my girls always liked it and i use it outside in my container garden also,it has sulfur,magneses,one thing for sure it keeps the blossom end rot away from my tomato and squash plants,i cant even think about my experience with blue planet

newh

newh

epsome salt bro,try it my girls always liked it and i use it outside in my container garden also,it has sulfur,magneses,one thing for sure it keeps the blossom end rot away from my tomato and squash plants,i cant even think about my experience with blue planet
yeah,I stop the calmag a couple weeks into flower and use just the epsom, I still use the Blue Planet seaweed, its good stuff. They have that in powder now too its called Easy Weed lol

Srenots

Srenots

=
nice...the shortest one will be the pheno like the mom....the taller ones will be leaning Hyper way....was hoping to add some stretch on that original mom, can see it worked on some....those short ones would be great for stealth grow....and the the taller ones would be great for outdoor...either way they will be fire....hope u get fems bro , lookin good so far

Srenots

Srenots

ya , Oldy has had bad experience with the Blue planet line....long time ago, but did

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ya , Oldy has had bad experience with the Blue planet line....long time ago, but did
that shit is still stained on the fence i put it on,i wouldnt give a shit if they had the next super feed,ill never buy there shit or anyones that merge with them,res is was a co owner of that snake oil

Srenots

Srenots

lol, prob not, never had the pleasure of dumpin old nutes in the back yard and it killed evrything in its way before, including the wood fence ... must a been quite an experience to take in....wtf haha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

reckon its changed over the years?
well when the site owner and nutrient owner both have to sit down and make and post a step by step feeding chart to provide for there club members to the gram,what that say on your end,me im thinking they trying to fill bill nye the science guys boots and it never happen,but since you mentioned it i say this,those idiots and there poision directed me right to the thing i know and love best is living soil,the more the merry,taught me a lesson that folk dont like me smoking a ciggerette and voice there opinon very loudly to the extent they pass city law were you cant smoke out side at parks and events,that far,but then turn and feed there plants shit from bottles and think by know means the poision any way at all isnt in the finished product of there flowers,so im leave it at that and say my flowers taste like mother earth,there not all blown up from boaster and crap,there not even pretty because bugs need food too,and they dont grow fast,but them buds sure knock my ass out and light my ass up when i want it,and thats a end product im proud and loud to admit,hahahh,shit head got me stirred up,now im for sure gonna have to get after new project,me and my jack hammer we work together so awesomly hahahah,about 30 more post to fence in the kids back yard and new deck hahahh,DID I TELL YOU I LIVED ON A ROCK hahahhh

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

lol, prob not, never had the pleasure of dumpin old nutes in the back yard and it killed evrything in its way before, including the wood fence ... must a been quite an experience to take in....wtf haha
tell ya this much,dint rot the fence,but it would make a good mix for treating wood fencing hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

still lmfao....years later... haha
mama turned 55 on the 15th of this month,wanted to go to golden corral for a dinner,were both dieting,but anyway took her,after we finished eating and on that side of the city,at the same time we both said since were here,hahahah,were like that,think the same which always scared the kids in there youth lmao,but we decide to go see the house and to msee if the new owners are keeping the place up from my restoration of the place,place looked great really good they love it there,but low and behold they hadnt replace the back fence to ajoining property,from the street is about 50 yrds to that back fence and still to this day that shit is still on the fence hahahh,crap that been five years i belive since i dumped there whole line on the fence line to kill them weeds lol and it still working,it killed the roots all the way down into the soil depths,ya let me smoke some that shit,probally a good thing it didnt work for me

Latest posts

Top Bottom