Dark Purple Disease Affecting New Growth?

• Thread starter browntrout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scubascrog

scubascrog

well if you are growing and breeding purple strains maybe you got pollen on other plants

B

browntrout

well if you are growing and breeding purple strains maybe you got pollen on other plants

Hahaha certainly possible but half of the strains listed came from a friend, testing em out this year.

But what you don't understand is that no strain I have ever worked with including the clones I'm growing will not make patchy purple small growth before flower.

scubascrog

scubascrog

maybe your seeds got mixed idk man shit happens. but its certainly not a disease.

B

browntrout

lol, it does happen but my purple plants don't turn into an 8 foot sativas, along with all of it's other big sativa sisters (Mr Nice - Angel Heart.)

scubascrog

scubascrog

dude. coldddddd. for real. water + wind +darkness will cold snap your plants. its the only common denominator.

ItalWinston

ItalWinston

scubascrog

scubascrog

Mist is different than a giant blob. It's about surface area. And how much light you refract in a given space

ItalWinston

ItalWinston

Mist is different than a giant blob. It's about surface area. And how much light you refract in a given space

Dude I'm not here to debate or argue. Water drops in the sun don't burn plants. Mist quickly turns into "blobs" . Not to mention I routinely spray my plants down in the mid day sun. In the desert. 100 + degree days. Never had burn.

Constant drip? In soil? Sheesh. This guy.

Did you even bother to look at the video or read the title ?
I didn't think so.
Title says "in WELL DRAINED SOIL", which I repeat about 5 times in the vid. The method obviously won't work in New England.
Look at my plants in that vid. They speak for themselves.

Peace.

IW

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't honestly, I thought it'd help bring more viewers that may have seen the issue before. Call it what you will.
looks like it is, from my view a purple leaning hybrid and that's the way it should heading into mid flower.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
looks like it is, from my view a purple leaning hybrid and that's the way it should heading into mid flower.
Just like some purp strains will actually express purple pistils and the resin can be colored as well. They look healthy from my perception of your pics. I hope you get it nailed. But I don't see an issue at all. We pot farmers fret over our gurls like a mother hen over her chicks. Lemme know and if it isn't a malady, post up some pre harvest shots. :cool::smoking:

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I don't know what it takes, or how many times it must be stated this is NOT A GENETIC TRAIT. PEROID. And its going to eventually have so much retardation it will simply die, or never have complete bud formations.

ITS NOT BURN, AND ITS NOT COLD.

Its probably 1 of 2 things.

P deficiency/lockout... that can be caused for several reasons, or a phytoplasma infection

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I wouldn't rule anything out, but considering the size the cauliflower made it to, rarely would a bud ever make it to such an advanced stage.

B

browntrout

I wouldn't rule anything out, but considering the size the cauliflower made it to, rarely would a bud ever make it to such an advanced stage.

I have some that have 3-4 week bud in my garden with some purple, you may have it worse than me? I haven't seen any that look bad enough that they wouldn't produce something for bud.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Some of them do make it, and some even come out of it to a point.

Most of the time it ruined all my friends stuff, and was worthless.

Top Bottom