DAT

DAT

IMG 2009
having fun drawing this !

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@DAT wow man those are some sweet drawings! How long does it take on average to draw one of those up?
I bet there would be a lot of interest in art like that if you hooked up with a snowboard shop, maybe even just custom designs for the public. But from the looks of it you have 1. The talent it takes to draw it out and 2. The one most are missing imagination.;)

DAT

DAT

@DAT wow man those are some sweet drawings! How long does it take on average to draw one of those up?
I bet there would be a lot of interest in art like that if you hooked up with a snowboard shop, maybe even just custom designs for the public. But from the looks of it you have 1. The talent it takes to draw it out and 2. The one most are missing imagination.;)
Thank you Grow God. The time involved depends on my schedule and the time I have free. I tend to get very immersed and involved and can work on a piece 8 hours straight . I honestly never keep track of the time. I have never done custom designs for the public . All my art is just random things that spark my interest at the time. thank you for the kind words.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Thank you Grow God. The time involved depends on my schedule and the time I have free. I tend to get very immersed and involved and can work on a piece 8 hours straight . I honestly never keep track of the time. I have never done custom designs for the public . All my art is just random things that spark my interest at the time. thank you for the kind words.
Your very welcome that is my honest opinion. I enjoy your art. Keep posting it's great!

DAT

DAT

This is a bobble head I keep by my bed.
IMG 2118

The crimson ghost misfit fiend is a six inch action figure with over 15 points of articulation and comes with a candelabra . They are like gargoyles to help to protect and reinforce my evilness. At the end of the month, I'm gonna be getting a Bruce Lee action figure " the game of death" where he is in his yellow track suit. That one will come with 4 removable faces to capture Bruce's different facial expressions in the game of death. It comes with 2 weapons, one nunchucks and one green bamboo staff, 6 pairs of interchangeable hands to hold the weapons and over 20 points of articulation where you can pose him in your favorite poses just like in the movies.
IMG 2120

dragonautX

dragonautX

Had to check out your old drawings, hope you don't mind, they are incredible!
This latest one is the best :) Not sure I asked you this, but how long have you been drawing stoned? Since you started smoking? And what kind of music have you been listening to while drawing high?

Also, I made a thread here. :borg:

DAT

DAT

Hi DragonautX!! thanks for stopping by with such kindness!! Of course i dont mind you checkin out my stuff. In fact if you get bored check out the best funnest ever grow journal i ever made in the link below.... !
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/alien-rock-candy-encounters.59347/
to answer your questions,
I have been drawing stoned most of the last 8 years or so... when i started growing my own meds and getting really into the spirit of ganja, I focused a lot of my subject matter in my art on the ganja plant itself.. abstract stuff, like the branches, leaves, trichomes.. oh was i heavily into trichomes !!! lots of tiny little trichomes...what fun!

I listen to a wide range of music when drawing. I finished up that last drawing listing to Ice T Original Gangsta.... i love his bad ass attitude. Zappa, Iggy, Morbid Angle, Misfits.. John coltrane.. all over the map. What ever mood im in at the time.
Great chatting with you here my friend!

dragonautX

dragonautX

Hi DragonautX!! thanks for stopping by with such kindness!! Of course i dont mind you checkin out my stuff. In fact if you get bored check out the best funnest ever grow journal i ever made in the link below.... !
I have been drawing stoned most of the last 8 years or so... when i started growing my own meds and getting really into the spirit of ganja, I focused a lot of my subject matter in my art on the ganja plant itself.. abstract stuff, like the branches, leaves, trichomes.. oh was i heavily into trichomes !!! lots of tiny little trichomes...what fun!

I listen to a wide range of music when drawing. I finished up that last drawing listing to Ice T Original Gangsta.... i love his bad ass attitude. Zappa, Iggy, Morbid Angle, Misfits.. John coltrane.. all over the map. What ever mood im in at the time.

:) Hi. Thanks a lot for the reply. I got to check out some of grow journal, I love that you did this, it is awesome. I will have to read through when I get some time, but it looks really interesting.

I like to include cannabis in the drawings as well, have only done leaves, but yes trichomes are beautiful :)

If you get a chance, tell me what kind of cartoons you liked to watch growing up, what kind of comics you liked, and whether you like any recent animated shows or movies. Thanks!

Thanks for the music, I will check it out. I can't listen to death metal stoned right now. Have been trying to listen to instrumental stuff, but it can get boring.

BTW, coool action figures! I always loved the worms crawling around on that guys eye in ZOMBIE!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

That's awesome how you keep an open mind to music and life:smoking:
Do you do sketches for others?

DAT

DAT

:) Hi. Thanks a lot for the reply. I got to check out some of grow journal, I love that you did this, it is awesome. I will have to read through when I get some time, but it looks really interesting.

I like to include cannabis in the drawings as well, have only done leaves, but yes trichomes are beautiful :)

If you get a chance, tell me what kind of cartoons you liked to watch growing up, what kind of comics you liked, and whether you like any recent animated shows or movies. Thanks!

Thanks for the music, I will check it out. I can't listen to death metal stoned right now. Have been trying to listen to instrumental stuff, but it can get boring.

BTW, coool action figures! I always loved the worms crawling around on that guys eye in ZOMBIE!
I like speed racer and still watch him on DVDs i have. i loved Casper the Ghost. Scooby Doo, Josey and the pusseycats, yogi bear, buggsbunny, Magilla Gorilla, The Jetsons, Underdog, Fat albert and the Cosby Kids, the pink panther (have him on DVD still) the Flintstones. the porky pig show. Felix the cat.
comics i didnt really get into until i was an adult. Robert Crumb, Daniel Clowes , Julie Doucet. My favorite animated cartoons are Spike and Mike sick and twisted. if i forgot any i will let you know later.
Death metal for me is a mood music. Not all the time. I tend to gravitate towards music that has a funkiness to it. Try some psychedelic instrumentals, perhaps Hawkwind (Lemmy was in that band) and and also try Santana. HE has an awesome hour long live at Tanglewood on YouTube you should listen to , let me know what you think.

dragonautX

dragonautX

I like speed racer and still watch him on DVDs i have. i loved Casper the Ghost. Scooby Doo, Josey and the pusseycats, yogi bear, buggsbunny, Magilla Gorilla, The Jetsons, Underdog, Fat albert and the Cosby Kids, the pink panther (have him on DVD still) the Flintstones. the porky pig show. Felix the cat.
comics i didnt really get into until i was an adult. Robert Crumb, Daniel Clowes , Julie Doucet. My favorite animated cartoons are Spike and Mike sick and twisted. if i forgot any i will let you know later.
Death metal for me is a mood music. Not all the time. I tend to gravitate towards music that has a funkiness to it. Try some psychedelic instrumentals, perhaps Hawkwind (Lemmy was in that band) and and also try Santana. HE has an awesome hour long live at Tanglewood on YouTube you should listen to , let me know what you think.

Hi. First of all thank you for recommending ICE T, I listened to that album last night and found it to be very inspiring, positive, and insightful, but also funny as hell, I was giggling like a school girl, Bitches 2! LMAO

Thanks for sharing your fav cartoons, gives me a sense of your influences, as you seem to enjoy cartoon characters in your art sometimes. I watched some of these when I was little too. Scooby Doo was a favorite :)

I am listening to Santana now, incredibly beautiful and hypnotic, I must have missed them for some reason when I was going through my classic rock phase I guess, although there are songs I am hearing right now that I recognize, have heard them for sure. I am a huge fan of stuff like RUSH and Pink Floyd. Have you ever heard of FELT? This is my chillin' music.

Are you working on any new projects? If so, let us know, we'd love to see them. Thanks a lot and keep being awesome!

Latest posts

Top Bottom