Dating and growing do they belong

• Thread starter socalpunx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HappyYopo

HappyYopo

I just want to make some more female farmer friends. I'm way over trying to make things happen romantically, I just try to create ways to let it happen.

Besides, if the pics I've seen here are any guide, they could give me some tips!
Friends!! That's what I'm gonna focus on too! :) and myself for once lol ;p then eventually maybe try to date, but its hard with my job haha! :p

Amber

Amber

Hi Amber,
I'm thirty-three, educated, handsome, blonde, I like getting stoned and playing with the dog. I don't watch TV, I don't like food that goes in the microwave, I think they have the game rigged and there is no point in playing their game....
Jesus, this shit is hard- no wonder we grow instead...

PB
Yeah I'm thirty four, educated, experienced, pretty, blonde, I like getting stoned and I have the best dog ever. No TV for me either, I'm down for the microwave. The game is rigged I don't play either and if I did not have the greatest man with the greenest thumb I know I sure would not be here talking to all you. I am the Cinderella farmer, just a stoned girl that found the best farmer I knew, fell in love, and so began the quest of optimal and always searching for the better quality dank. Four thumbs are better than 2.

Best dog ever below, hes the one living the life. Its a doggy dog world.
Bolt

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'd say I'm getting too old for this shit at 47, but the truth is I'm neither the oldest one here, nor do I think growing weed is a young man's game. Seems to me that growing is like golf; perfection is out there, unattainable. Every decision made now has consequences for at least the rest of the hole (plant), if not the round (run). Yes, you can see other people's techniques and compare results, but in the end, you're competing only with yourself. Patience is key.

So you all know I'm an old fart now, and you know I'm a thinker. I'm a mechanical engineer- not the degree, the thought process, which is far more important!- and a consultant. I'm the big picture guy, and I'm anally obsessed with details, just like a good engineer should be. I'm intense, I have focus and drive- and that can be a bit much for some people.

F

FruitOfTheLabor

I think dating and pickin girls up at clubs. or shit like that Is a no go .. unless ur house is cleaned from top to bottom to make it look like u only SMOKE. then I wouldn't do it period..

but if u date some1 for a long time.. or start a serious relationship.. u gotta make sure before u even get to that point.. that they aren't crazy.. and they wont flip to cops for any reason whatsoever.. basicly. FIND A GIRL who HATES cops as much as u do for 1.. 2 don't tell her shit until u trust her.. and wait a while to show her anything so u can avoid issues.. honestly. its a bad idea to tell anyone kuz more then likely the next dude shes with will have u robbed.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Keep moving on bruda...You'll find your ganga goddess someday...:)

Sound advice- never look back, keep moving forward. Chin up, head high, proud to be who you are. Confidence, drive and ambition are their own aphrodisiac.

Cort

Cort

There are tons of girls who are dumb enough to take all the excuses in the book why they cant come to your house. This lasts a few months at best, then you find a new one.

I never would risk telling anyone outside of immediate family what was going on here. No more bbqs, no dates at my place, no serious relationships.

Chicks are crazy. Finding the one who is 420 friendly and not crazy enough to do bad things if you split would be a gold mine.

pugliese63

pugliese63

I'd say I'm getting too old for this shit at 47, but the truth is I'm neither the oldest one here, nor do I think growing weed is a young man's game. Seems to me that growing is like golf; perfection is out there, unattainable. Every decision made now has consequences for at least the rest of the hole (plant), if not the round (run). Yes, you can see other people's techniques and compare results, but in the end, you're competing only with yourself. Patience is key.

So you all know I'm an old fart now, and you know I'm a thinker. I'm a mechanical engineer- not the degree, the thought process, which is far more important!- and a consultant. I'm the big picture guy, and I'm anally obsessed with details, just like a good engineer should be. I'm intense, I have focus and drive- and that can be a bit much for some people.

Great post. I've always liked your straight forward attitude and mindset. Like yourself I'm extremely detail oriented and obsessive. That's why they call it a passion, not a hobby. It wouldn't be fun otherwise, hehe.

Your not alone as far as being the only old fart on here. I'll be 50 in October. Nothing beats experience and patients is everything.

Cort

Cort

I have always been brutally honest with potential mates I saw a future with, excluding things that would end with me in jail; like spying on the entire American populace, selling guns to mexican cartels, or growing weed for my family.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Shit, I hid the fact that I smoked weed from Dave for at least the first two months of our relationship, which was really pretty easy considering that I was already damn good at hiding stuff like that, and we were over 400mi away from each other. I was very surprised at his reaction when I finally told him. Of course, back then I wasn't growing, just driving down to my friend's place in San Diego to pick up my ounce of Mexi-schwag.

cbatterton

cbatterton

I've always had atleast one planting growing since I've been with my girlfriend and its never been a issue in fact she gets fascinated by seeing how much I'm into it...anyways if u find the right girl and build that trust u should have no problems.

Jboys3

Jboys3

You are correct. You are not the oldest and growing is not just a young man's game. In fact; you don't even have to imbibe to be a grower of quality meds.

ttystikk

ttystikk

You are correct. You are not the oldest and growing is not just a young man's game. In fact; you don't even have to imbibe to be a grower of quality meds.

I'm not so sure about that last... it sure seems to create a special passion in growers I just don't see in those who don't. Surely it's possible, but I'm just as sure it's rare!

GI JO

GI JO

Well, as a female who's been doing this solo for a long time, I have different issues. I'm not connected to any "farmers" around here. I've had some experiences in the past and pretty much found lots of ego and bullshit, so......I just carry on in my own little way. It would be extremely nice to find a guy for an evening or two of fun (a little more than the 15 sec. variety) but.......where exactly would I find that?
A full time outside job and this little hobby pretty much keeps me out of any other type of world.

I am getting very, very tired of it all tho. My current garden is proof of that. I have a couple of friends looking for a job for me up north and if it happens, I'm gone quicker than you can blink.

Sex, drugs and rock'n roll, yippee! Bring it on. Once again, I will probably regret this post:rolleyes:

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well, as a female who's been doing this solo for a long time, I have different issues. I'm not connected to any "farmers" around here. I've had some experiences in the past and pretty much found lots of ego and bullshit, so......I just carry on in my own little way. It would be extremely nice to find a guy for an evening or two of fun (a little more than the 15 sec. variety) but.......where exactly would I find that?
A full time outside job and this little hobby pretty much keeps me out of any other type of world.

I am getting very, very tired of it all tho. My current garden is proof of that. I have a couple of friends looking for a job for me up north and if it happens, I'm gone quicker than you can blink.

Sex, drugs and rock'n roll, yippee! Bring it on. Once again, I will probably regret this post:rolleyes:

well being you said you regret this post let me chime in ... there is 12 hours of lights out and i'm sure a few bars in your area get to it girl...... jk

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Shit, I hid the fact that I smoked weed from Dave for at least the first two months of our relationship, which was really pretty easy considering that I was already damn good at hiding stuff like that, and we were over 400mi away from each other. I was very surprised at his reaction when I finally told him. Of course, back then I wasn't growing, just driving down to my friend's place in San Diego to pick up my ounce of Mexi-schwag.
schwag! EEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!

GI JO

GI JO

well being you said you regret this post let me chime in ... there is 12 hours of lights out and i'm sure a few bars in your area get to it girl...... jk

Just a small problem, not going to his place, could be the last anyone sees of me. Not coming to my place, pretty obvious reason why. Kind of leaves a car, motel........not that desperate........ yet!

soserthc1

soserthc1

schwag! EEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!

I believe there was a time when most of us used a record cover to deseed are mexican schwag ...... I know i have - also have heard numerous seed pops in a "canoeing " joint ..... wet the running side a little with your finger .... my my showing age - actually when grow lights were just being invented around 86 ish we would get indoor as kid that we thought was coming from Vietnam (told by grower) that was not even dried and would dry it ourself under a lamp and be in heaven ..... I can say i'll quit smoking before I ever smoke it again .....

Top Bottom