Dating and growing do they belong

• Thread starter socalpunx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

I'll take the crazy one with the wierd make-up and actaul unicorn horn for 1000 Alex......bew bew beeww beew bew and you get Daily doubled

socalpunx

socalpunx

caregiverken Im in so.cal,inland empire area.did you need help with something I know alot of people up north still

socalpunx

socalpunx

I enjoy watching sublbc I know alot people dont agree or likes his ways but he has helped out alot of people,thats all that really matters to me is spreading information as much as possible and letting people decide on thier own

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
caregiverken Im in so.cal,inland empire area.did you need help with something I know alot of people up north still

No Bro, Thanks though.:)
I was trying to hook you up with a chick in nor ca, She wants a job trimming...lol;)

My advice is find a girl that grows!

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Hi Amber,
I'm thirty-three, educated, handsome, blonde, I like getting stoned and playing with the dog. I don't watch TV, I don't like food that goes in the microwave, I think they have the game rigged and there is no point in playing their game....
Jesus, this shit is hard- no wonder we grow instead...

PB

HappyYopo

HappyYopo

Me and my boyfriend are splitting ours, and even with some bad blood! Alls it takes is being with a mature responsible person who can separatethe two, business and relationship. We have.huge issues but no reason to do something that drastic to a person for not wanting to be in a relationship' Pick better women lol! But yeah if you don't have to share that info then I wouldn't ;p

ttystikk

ttystikk

Me and my boyfriend are splitting ours, and even with some bad blood! Alls it takes is being with a mature responsible person who can separatethe two, business and relationship. We have.huge issues but no reason to do something that drastic to a person for not wanting to be in a relationship' Pick better women lol! But yeah if you don't have to share that info then I wouldn't ;p

Ha! See? It IS possible, so why isn't it expected anymore? Why is the stupid immature drama tolerated?

Classy girl like you should have your choice in men, if you can find any...

ttystikk

ttystikk

Well at least you sound pretty positive about it! ;p

I just want to make some more female farmer friends. I'm way over trying to make things happen romantically, I just try to create ways to let it happen.

Besides, if the pics I've seen here are any guide, they could give me some tips!

Top Bottom