Dealing With Robbers/attempted Robbery

• Thread starter sedate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If I were robbed I would...

• Fight back! Fists, teeth, and hellfire rage!

• Drop shit and run the fuck out the sitch

• Pull out my 9 and get down to business..

Results are only viewable after voting.
Stalks

Stalks

Ive had a guy runoff long ago but he didnt know iknew his other hook ups and when he needed some more meds he was met by someone. Then another time home invasion 2 thugs with guns came into a friends place didnt have much at that spot so they cut his finger off. They had got him for 5 units a week prior so were shitty. Rrsevoir dogs scene ending nearly happened. Shit changed me. Was over 10 years ago. Gladly

Wtf bro? That is fucked up yo! Just curious, was there any retaliation?

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Carry a gun in Denver county and see what happens- they won't give a shit about whatever grass you are peddling.. They still arrest off-duty cops for carrying firepower

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Ive had a guy runoff long ago but he didnt know iknew his other hook ups and when he needed some more meds he was met by someone. Then another time home invasion 2 thugs with guns came into a friends place didnt have much at that spot so they cut his finger off. They had got him for 5 units a week prior so were shitty. Rrsevoir dogs scene ending nearly happened. Shit changed me. Was over 10 years ago. Gladly

Watch out MWD all these holier than thou folks will crucify you for being a ''dealer'',lol.Not one of us hasnt bought or sold a 1/4 zip and it doesnt matter the context you sold/bought it in it doesnt make it ok or your fault when someone decides to rob you,it can happen with any commodity.Most of these guys belong on RIU,This is an MJ growing site what do you think people do with what they grow?

william76

william76

Like it or not cannabis is part of the drug scene,violence and robberies are part of it too,are you pissed cause you done nothing,and are you scared it,ll happen again?maybe it's not the the job for you?at least your ok,you have to be able too handle yourself as well if you don't have a partner to back you up,good luck,76

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Watch out MWD all these holier than thou folks will crucify you for being a ''dealer'',lol.Not one of us hasnt bought or sold a 1/4 zip and it doesnt matter the context you sold/bought it in it doesnt make it ok or your fault when someone decides to rob you,it can happen with any commodity.Most of these guys belong on RIU,This is an MJ growing site what do you think people do with what they grow?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Agreed any person can be robbed. Shit i was walking around LA other day with @NaturalTherapy just talking after eating some lunch and shit got hairy. Doesnt matter people just suck.
Ive been at this for nearly 17 years and like i said i was 21 when home invssion occured. That age is a transitional and invites other dumbasses into your life.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Just curious, what area of LA? Most skeeged area I've been to is between Skid Row and the artist district, near Little Tokyo. Outside places like, oh, say... Atlantic off the 710... I could go on.

F

friend

So it's been awhile since anyone has tried to jack me.

I haven't been hit since early 2013.

I guess I was do for one.

A couple of young kids tried to - very aggressively - jack me in a very public place yesterday.

Honestly, I think they were enlisted US Army out of Fort Carson - some of the stuff in their car. Definitely armed.

Turned down my bud (it was prolly the best purps these kids had ever seen) and then following me "we changed our minds I got the cash" and aggressively trying to get into my car and shit long after it became clear these jokers had no money - grabbing at my bag "it's cool lemmie get in" kinda bullshit.

I'm a slick-a-fella - I got away clean/no loss at all/robber looking stupid standing there grabbing at my locked door ... and I had less than $200 worth of shit on me anyway - but it's really burning me.

Like I'm seething over this.

How do folks deal with robbers?

Anyone been mid-way deal and suddenly realized they are in serious danger?

What do folks do? Play it cool looking for a way out? Drop shit and run?

What's the right play? When does one get scared?

Folks that know me know what I do. I'm a target. I get that. But I'm so angry about this. What gives?
Someone talk me down.[/QUOTE

When you point the finger at someone, look at the three
pointing right back at you !
never get your self in a questionable situation you can't handle...
I wish you good karma moving forward o_O

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
@midwestdensies Close call for sure! A couple dudes thought they smelled a victim I guess, for whatever reason changed their mind when it came time to act. Half way down the block I felt their intentions like a charge of electricity, so good to know my instinct still works.

@Seamaiden Downtown LA- not far from the tent cities. Seems like the gentrification of downtown is rubbing the local brothers and long-time residents the wrong way.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Have the abandoned buildings & warehouses along the tracks been put back into use? Is Al's Bar still there, down by the Museum of Neon Art (or Light, it's been a LOOONG time for me)? I remember seeing Fishbone there. And... Skinny Puppy at a disturbing show at one of those abandoned warehouses, show was right on the tracks.

What about...? Oh fuck, what's the name of that hotel? Ah, fuck. Never mind on that one.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Mmm... maybe another time, another thread. It's still an active case, so I can't really talk a whole lot about it. But, I will say this much, DNA played a huge role in nailing the attacker. Idiot.

I remember when that happened Sea. Glad there getting caught. Just wait til they get out and get there just reward.

FiveAM

FiveAM

Did either of you read my OP? Or just LittleDabbie's smart-mouth 'you deserve it' replies?

Guys - seriously - I'm not asking "what to do" - I was soliciting a discussion.

So everyone understands - I got away quick and clean.

The reason I was posting was because for some reason I've been seething on the event.

I figured I'd get like 3 replies of guys going "Hey that sucks dude better luck next-time" - not a bunch of self-righteous replies that blamed me.

If I knew I would get attacked for it I wouldn't have bothered posting about it. I figured off all the places I would get some sympathy..

That's what you got from what I said? Bro you got reading issues. Next time I'll talk softer for you like others did and then you'll read what I write correctly. My bad. Because if you think about what I wrote, I ain't said anything different then some of those members posts you be liking and talking all buddy buddy with. But I'm just some dude from the d, wtf do I know.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Have the abandoned buildings & warehouses along the tracks been put back into use? Is Al's Bar still there, down by the Museum of Neon Art (or Light, it's been a LOOONG time for me)? I remember seeing Fishbone there. And... Skinny Puppy at a disturbing show at one of those abandoned warehouses, show was right on the tracks.

What about...? Oh fuck, what's the name of that hotel? Ah, fuck. Never mind on that one.

Little Tokyo to 8th is majorly gentrified. All the old fleabag rent by the hour junkie/prostitute hotels are redone to various levels of chic and nu-fancy. Most look awful, but better than they did in 2005.
Art district has blown up since I left in 2008- but they still can't figure out how to incorporate skid row- so it's worse than ever, with the heroin flood attributable to the presence of US armed forces in Afghanistan. Really strange mix of people down there. It used to smell like piss from all the vagrants and street folk- now, it still smells like piss, but it's from apartment dwellers and their fashionable toy dogs not having any grass to piss/shit on.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

On point ^

Im not far from the area its interesting. Found a brillo pad on my steps all tore up a month or two ago. I have an LA love/hate. Helicopters and crime every night

muir

muir

gee, a thread about swinging sacs on the street. Granted I don't pay much attention to pot bulletin boards anymore but damn, y'all keep it pretty loose these days.

be safe, stay free....... used to be a saying on the pot boards

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
From 2011.....

Caught em inside greenhouse, green handed no where to run. Scared the shit out of them, they knew I was armed. I have contacted a friend who knows the parents of these kids. Turns out there was 3 involved, 2 brothers, are the sons of the minister. The wheel man took off was the ringleader has cleaned barns here in the past and musta have found out. Another friend of mine is also a minster. He is involved with youngsters, and is respected and trusted by the local kids He works with. He is also a recovering alcoholic, used to puff and grow 20 years ago, does not judge, force religon, is mj tolerent and really understands kids. The 2 caught are slightly older than I thought. My minister friend grilled them about why they did this, they said they wanted to make hash from the leaves thinking any leaves would work. Their parents are totaly anti mj, very religous and consertive, will reallly be upset with all this. Were thinking the punishment will be worse than the crime. Their older brother a few years back was caught with a pipe and was sent off to military school and is miserable, he hates his parents and is also confiding in my friend about the family situation. So were thinking of not telling the parents. Instead were thinking about a video taped confession of what they did and why they did it, whos involved, and if they ever get into any more trouble we will play for the parents and turn them into the cops and they will be in deep shit. They are begging us not to turn them into cops. We also can put them to work at my friends youth program to pay for what theve done. I just think the punishment the parents dole out would be too severe and if we handle this they will behave knowing were holding this tape and if they fuck up again they will be turned into both the cops and parents.
My mother turned me in for pot, did no good only made things worse, made me hate her.
I really think and hope my minister friend can work this out so the kids can learn something and just maybe they will gain respect for us by not turning them in and getting a second chance knowing they better be good til 18 yesrs old or else..
My friend says these are great kids. So the parents will really be shocked if they found out and would totaly overeact. Will think this over and decide what to do but I just think giving them probation without their parents over reaction would do far more good for both them and us. Who knows what the parents could say, see mmj causes crime, they would all know I grow, and in a small town word spreads thats why I did not call cops, no doubt would have made paper, dont need that. They will be punished no doubt, my minister friend will see to that with some hard labor and tough love...
Sweet Sufferin Jesus you never know whats gunna happen next...CM

So over the years they managed to stay out of trouble as far as we know...
Last year the fella selling me fire wood was the grampa of one of these kids.
He said I know what you do up on your farm. I want to thank you for how we handled the situation, seems word got out a year or so later. the families kept it quite, after a year or so of good behavior they were not too pissed so hopefully this was a good thing for all involved, no attempts, got pretty good security, got rid of pistol however....

Last edited:
BenMatlock

BenMatlock

i highly doubt militry folks are gonna risk a Dishonarable Discharge, getting arrested off base on there leave for a 1/4 ounce. Sounds like your in Denver selling weed on craigslist dealing with shady mofos

I disagree...I grew up minutes away from one of Americas largest military bases and I've seen MILITARY people arrested for some very violent and stupid things. Most were just young thugs who got a check with a comma on it and a free ticket out the ghetto. And u all kno u can take the thug out the ghetto but u can't take the ghetto out the thugs.

lino

lino

No one but the most dangerous robbers can get my crop and the people wanting fronts are my biggest danger since my new security system in 2010.
Who is your enemy and thief and non trusted?

I have a DEA husband and his TSA wife and living next them is the North Metro Drug Task Force commander. These are my backyard neighbors.
On my left is a Cali Crips husband and his wife Colo Crips and Crips H.S. children and lots friends who hang out on the roof of their home in the summer (neighborhood watch, crime stoppers lol). On my right lives the an old mafia guy who gives blood for the northglenn police, no exaggeration, whenever he gets a chance but myself and him, and the family, we all get along. My neighbor hood is mostly law enforcement and thats not by accident.
Across the street is north metro swat team and noisy ass northglenn dispatcher wife who watches my house like a hawk. And next to them is Denver's Republican Caucus house, While I run a big outdoor and green house and indoor grow rite in the middle of all these characters. When the Crips movied in next door I freaked. This was not the norm for my middle class hood back in 2010. I had Big plants in the backyard when the kids moved in next door and these HS gang bangers flipped and so did I when they saw these buds 4 foot from their fence!
So I had the cops and the Crips wanting my buds, Who do you think I trust the most?
The 1st nite I catch the Crips JR high skool kid trying to steal buds. His dad starts beating the shit out of him with fist. I intervene and give everyone buds and try to make peace and calm the moment. A few days later I bail out of jail a few Crips that were in serious trouble. This was back in 2010.

I'll be leaving for the gym now and if I see one of the Crips on the porch he'll give me a head nod and I'll know my crop is safe. I havnt had a robbery attempt since 2010. Its like my crop is circled by a wagon train of Crips with the cops attacking with my attorney and myself in the middle. Dont even need a dog anymore and me and cops have cameras pointed at each other. And as crazy as this sounds I'm sleeping well lately . More fire power around my house than you could imagine, AKs , full auto's across the street, everyone armed and ready but there is not a gun in my home. No I dont use a carbon filter either!

str8smokn

str8smokn

That shit sucks, it happened to me back in tha day,teenage years. I knew of them though ,do went got more friends and had full out parking lot scrap, about 15 of us in total. Bats , nitesticks whatever. That was for 1/4 pound.never got it back but they learnt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom