Dealing With Robbers/attempted Robbery

• Thread starter sedate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If I were robbed I would...

• Fight back! Fists, teeth, and hellfire rage!

• Drop shit and run the fuck out the sitch

• Pull out my 9 and get down to business..

Results are only viewable after voting.
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I remember hearing something about that shit.. I lived in Inpls growing up and have friends and family there to this day. I have a feeling we probably know the same circles. I think I am a bit older htough... graduated from North Central in 92
Yep if you knew these guys we dem boys

JAKOBIOUS

JAKOBIOUS

If anyone has interest in security systems, residential or commercial, I just pulled a contract with ADT for all of their commercial work south of Denver.
Just in Case

OPM

OPM

If anyone has interest in security systems, residential or commercial, I just pulled a contract with ADT for all of their commercial work south of Denver.
Just in Case
I was robbed By ADT, I sold 3 units and was never paid. I believe at the time it was $120 for each one sold. Well, the year long monitoring contract anyways.

H

happy b

Fuck man cunts trying to Rob you is an everyday occurence were i live on scotland.if u sell drugs here u better be very smart or very tough.or even better...both.if im getting robbed outside first off a persons body language tells a thousand words and i can usually tell wen somone has ill intent...but not always.ifv been held with a knife at my throat after buying a bit of hash.i had it in my mouth already(it was a dodgy place) so i just swallowed it coz i could tell they wer bumpers and made myself sick afterwards and got it back.but if u sell weed and someone "refers" someone to u and u get jacked,it doesnt matter if they got your shite or not,its down to YOU to back yourself up.go see the guy who gave u the referal in first place and find out ig he knew wat was gonni happen and find out WERE the dudes who robbed u can be found and deal with it.the next person wont giv u a dodgy referal.and the robbers will think twice coz theyr animals and they want an EASY target.i know it sounds harsh but thats what that worlds all about.toughen up or quit man its the only option really.

JAKOBIOUS

JAKOBIOUS

I was robbed By ADT, I sold 3 units and was never paid. I believe at the time it was $120 for each one sold. Well, the year long monitoring contract anyways.

You got robbed by an independent POS contractor that wasn't worth his weight in anything.. not ADT.. even though it's irrelevant at this point and it doesn't matter who since you were on that end of it. Feel for you.

soserthc1

soserthc1

You got robbed by an independent POS contractor that wasn't worth his weight in anything.. not ADT.. even though it's irrelevant at this point and it doesn't matter who since you were on that end of it. Feel for you.
2 post and both about adt securities ......lol... Pot forums are crazy these days .....

@lino .... You sure can tell a story . You sure your not the worlds most interesting man....lol

JAKOBIOUS

JAKOBIOUS

I am not here to sell security lol it is although my contribution for potentially needy unsafe folks.
I did just sign up on here so I am feeling out the newly found forums.
Perhaps a seemingly non contributing set of comments I have posted.. I am not here for that and surely won't be mentioning it again unless someone inquires directly. Mahalo!

TheSmoker

TheSmoker

im just confused on how military was brought into this....what solider from Carson would drive to Denver to steal a 1/4 oz from a he said she said dealer?....... plus you got away " free and clear".....military would've left you in the trunk, gagged and blindfolded, unable to cry on the internet.....

TheSmoker

TheSmoker

hahaha don't think I have ever seen the movie....just making a point some active duty military isn't going to waste time driving 70 miles to get a 25 dollar bag ( they could find it colorado springs)and if they did why waste there time fucking it up with a dumbass attempt?.....we may not be the smartest people in the world but were not fucking retarded....like a guy selling dime bags to nobodies because he got a text or whatever it was......we all sold shit and did shit, but I had common fucking sense when I did it. plus who the fuck cry's about it and looks for sympathy from people?

R

redlife215

U sound dumb to think cus it was a military person that they would leave u gagged

R

redlife215

O cus ur a military man u think that every military person is a bad ass, or more accurately a dumbass

TheSmoker

TheSmoker

Haha ok u butthurt? I was making a point military is smarter then to try some BS theft attempt, they would at least plan better( the gag and blindfold means nothing)...haha get over i

K

kolah

Last year two Ft Carson military guys broke into a potshop in Col Springs. They got inside but the security system locked the doors on them and they couldn't get back out. It was all captured on video as they tried to batter ram the doors open but to no avail. The oinkers came and busted their dumbasses.

R

redlife215

So ur trying to tell me that military men and women are smarter then the average person? Ur trying to tell me that if I'm a military man I am too smart to do setting like this? I doubt that

Top Bottom