Death star..

• Thread starter DeathStar303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I have the Jedi Kush goin now and its alot like an old school bubba if ya ask me, buds look about the same, plant looks about the same, a little easier to grow and has alot more vigor though...I am pullin down tomorrow so i will snap some pics

eyecandi

eyecandi

just dropped my cut of DS i got from a friend into flowering the other day, can't wait to see how she runs :) not sure where this pheno will lean tho

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I'm going in the morning to pick up 2 cuts of the Death Star Strain that came out of Ohio, I have to run to just about the ohio michigan to get the clones, I sure hope this the real deal, I have been told that both cuts have sooo much oil on them its crazy, is there anyother traits that I should look for.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Aww ya this is a dope strain buddy I brought mine from the midwest as well. Nice strain for sure I will not be letting go of her anytime.
Is there anything that you could tell me about the strain to help me now I got the real deal ?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Real deal? I got the bunk junk.

outwest

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Is there anything that you could tell me about the strain to help me now I got the real deal ?
Post up some pics if you could that would be cool to see which pheno you have. She likes a little more food than the others in my space and goes 70+ days to get the best flavor and overall desired appearance. I had to chop over a week early and I wasnt fully satisfied although others were I am my biggest critic. I am familiar with the sour d leaning pheno which reeks in an ever changing plethora of smells in flower, vegges fast and likes to be trained for best appearance. You can check my grow journal here to see pics start to finish hope this helps buddy. good luck. 1st grow on the farm. Deathstar and LA confidential

MW

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Just got my cuts of the death star HOPEFULLY, they were a little smaller then I wanted but I plan to raise them then trans plant into 3 gallons, get them really nice n big then cut some clones then into the flower room..:D They guy I got them from said there were 2 differnt cuts of the oem out of Ohio, said I now have both, well see if that the case,

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

The DS is a dank ass strain that has semi-minimal strech depending on the pheno/genotype, and grows massive colas of straight raunchyness, i mean like the kinda raunchyness you quadruple bag, double bucket, place in kitty litter, then bury raunchyness. Depending on how long you let her go highs range from super relaxation with a funky warp to it, to straight couch-lock, with mental confusion. As far as i know the originals clone only from ohio, the DS never came from seed, it was bred here. As for now it's possible somone feminized it. The original cut that me and some buddies have, streches and is unruly like a sativa but the leaves and buds are straight indica funk. I have seen the DS done up in the dirty mitten and colorado; with that being said, it seems the cuts that are goin around MI and colo. are a watered down cut or are a pheno which know one around these parts has, which again leads me to believe it's been watered down. If growing with co2 the main cola of the original cut with get no smaller then a pint glass dry, and will get as big as softballs(proballys with pgrs, but cant say for sure). This girl around these parts is all about zipper nugs, ie. 1 nug = 1 zip, even if she was multi-topped and bushed. Hope this helps and goodluck in your hunts for the DS keeper. Take it easy

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Boom!

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

no phentoypes of deathstar, it was made by accident by my friends in ohio, (sensi star x sowr deesle) it is clone only. period. unless theres some femenized shit goin round. in top 3 stinkiest strains EVER! u'll know if u have it. only dumpster and 2000 trinity compare in my travels. enjoi

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

76 days.
weeks 5-6 im rockin like 150-200% nute levels. F1 hybrid vigour + connoisseur quall.
i've had this plant since 2006, it is my most dialed in plant. experiment with max feeding. keep records. yes, oiliest plant i know. peece

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

^ all of this is concurred by a fellow ohian, specially the dumpster an 2000 trinity as top 3 stinkiest i agree 100%. Nice job toppin that girl midwest, like scrap said expirement with extreme feeding and you'll be rewarded with massive, MASSIVE nugs of raunchyness. Take it easy homies

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Ohiofarmer, would you say that pic above is the real DS ▲▲▲▲

619ster

619ster

ok looks familiar to what my boy has. So is the taste lean more towards the sour side or the sensi side on the legit clone?

My boy has a Death Star which tastes like cinnamon, sandalwood, and black licorice. Has faint Sour D undertones but VERY faint. I told him he doesn't have the real deal, but I don't want to get his pride down if it actually is lol. Never had Sensi Star so I can't distinguish that taste. Doesn't hit me like a legit elite cut should though... why I feel his ain't real...

Top Bottom