Death star..

• Thread starter DeathStar303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

The cut I have has so many chem/diesel traits its not even funny but mine seems to have a bubblegumish scent then later in flower the fuel kicks in along with some funkier under tones attributing from the sensi. Def sour dom. The flavor and smell are extremely complex and are unmistakable once you get your first waft. this straiin was on lock in my hometown for several years this older head finally let it go to our clique which is still safe guarded

Scrapmapple- you know the skaybeez/ogbluntman crew then? I believe those are the peeps but live alot further from home now.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

i laughed at this strain so hard when it came out... haha TEAM DEATHSTAR wtf?!?! have a team for making a strain? it wasnt even a crazy one, just an f1 cross LOL

I remember this getting mad hyped up when it was out, all the high times ads and shit, secret grow houses solely for "deathstar" LMFAO ROFL.

i have smoked it and is fucking dank.

I also have noticed a SHIT TON of fake death star cuts here in denver. even seen some "dark star" and shit.... hopefully yours is real cause it is pretty good for sure.... definite a- at least

i notice this is in the CO thread, where did you source your cuts?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Yeah the dstar is nice I get sick of it just like any other strain that I over indulge in for a while but always provides the lift I need.

I sourced my cut from ohio im from nap. I moved here to socal 6 months ago and brought her with. It is the same cut going around my area for years as dstar Id say since 06 is about when I started seeing her.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

i laughed at this strain so hard when it came out... haha TEAM DEATHSTAR wtf?!?! have a team for making a strain? it wasnt even a crazy one, just an f1 cross LOL

I remember this getting mad hyped up when it was out, all the high times ads and shit, secret grow houses solely for "deathstar" LMFAO ROFL.

i have smoked it and is fucking dank.

I also have noticed a SHIT TON of fake death star cuts here in denver. even seen some "dark star" and shit.... hopefully yours is real cause it is pretty good for sure.... definite a- at least

i notice this is in the CO thread, where did you source your cuts?
The kids behind the dstar are no joke. yeah stupid name whatever but one dude part of the crew helped us all fight devil bugs and documented many things to help us. very knowledgable and extremely great growers. Have friends that help them trim every year on their mountain.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Imo this is an elite. ecsd slightly better and goes a good 80 and is super stretchy. It has the dnl hawaiian notes for sure making it really damn tasty.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
so what ever happend to the teamdeath star anyway ?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

so what ever happend to the teamdeath star anyway ?
no idea they still are making grass roots hats though lol. like i said believe they are out west or some of them doing some cool things.

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

last i heard bout team ds, they doin well. workin on death star x co. grape skunk i believe.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

^^^^Yep thats the DS for sure, you can tell just by the look of the pistols, however not to burst anyone bubble but theres multiple pheno of DS, the cut midwest has is the sour dom. pheno for sure......just look at the nugs. The cut i have is the sensi leaner and imho is my favourite, anyone who has the sensi leaner know the raunchy funky smell i speak of, almost kinda like a dumpster smell but more fuely, insteada sweet/flowery. I wouldn't say the DS is elite cause of it's high but rather cuz of the smell and yield, DS is one of a several several strains that exhibits the "double bloom" quality, this is a trait that has been bred out of lots of the hybrids, alot of flowers naturally double bloom. The double bloom is what allows the DS to be fed so heavily and to get such huge nugs of such epic raunchyness, but the high is potent but not as potent as some would think for an "elite" strain. And there is officially femed seeds of the DS going around certain parts of ohio curtousey of some friends, sorry to all out there that think hoarding strains is awesome, we share round these parts. Overall the DS is just alright in my book and isn't the best for hash making, which is my love, There are many other heirloom treasures to be found in ohio other the the DS, but i would recommending giving it at least 2 or 3 runs if your in the midwest, just so can 1 up everyone on the stink factor. Take it easy

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Yep It reminds me of cheese related strains which some say is a pheno of skunk 1 because of how the calyxs swell so much and later as well. Both familys go similar amount of days in the 9-10 week range.

Ohio- when I make hash I throw everything together and do 32 gallon bags the ds gives the outer layer a bunch more trichs and better notes to the overall product so not all is lost in hash making. I need to try the sensi dom pheno for sure. People dont get when things are crossed sometimes 2-3 phenos are kept, not always but if good enough they should be.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

^^^ that definatly makes sense midwest, i gave most my DS trimmings to friends that didnt hav smoke, plus i usaully hash a few whole plants. Good insight man, ill hafta try mixin the hash flavours this next go around Take it easy and cheers

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

not ryin to b a troll, but i had the original deathstar when it was only in 5 gardens in the country. 1 degree away from team ds. just want to clear up any confush.

there is only 1 deathstar made by team deathstar. 1 pheno, 1 phunk. 1 clone only strain.
if someone else fuct with shit then i am very sorry.
any ds ive ever seen in co. or ca. wasn't.
not tryin to be a dick.
just want to give the accidental deathstar the respect it deserves..

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

That is why i asked where the cuts were sourced from. 99% of deathstar ive seen here is complete shit and not real.

all the same, i have seen real Death star here in CO. it was good too, but like i said a- at best if grown perfect....

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

not ryin to b a troll, but i had the original deathstar when it was only in 5 gardens in the country. 1 degree away from team ds. just want to clear up any confush.

there is only 1 deathstar made by team deathstar. 1 pheno, 1 phunk. 1 clone only strain.
if someone else fuct with shit then i am very sorry.
not tryin to be a dick.
just want to give the accidental deathstar the respect it deserves..
Its in cali and the pnw bud that crew moved well some, did or do you know skabeez?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

That is why i asked where the cuts were sourced from. 99% of deathstar ive seen here is complete shit and not real.

all the same, i have seen real Death star here in CO. it was good too, but like i said a- at best if grown perfect....
Youd know if it was real, all the kids here seem to like it and give mad props. Heard it made it over to the seed junkies crew and it was a hit. Was 2 weeks early and still has complexity and stone.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

i mean like i said. its good, but i wouldnt consider it an elite or anything super special.... sure it has a DECENT hit to it, but maybe im just a snob haha

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I would def consider it an elite. complex, yield, frost, taste, parents...Especially in the ever changing and losing world of strains and people liking pine, fuel and lemon (ogs). I need my skunks and NL's back. working on getting a strain I used to puff on for years, jars are not safe lets just say that. Burning tires strait up. Called "viet kong" an old southern indiana strain or been there for years. Hillbillies have the tightest shit and youd never know it. Trust me I know plenty, theres have moonshining in my blood lol.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

not to be a dick, but that last comment was just straight "flexing" no facts really just opinions.

has anyone tested it? i would be surprised if it hit over 20% grown well.

there are plenty of flavors that are just as if not more complex than death star.

sensi star is reg dank of ten years ago

ECSD is that of 5 years ago. they just mixed the two. nothing too crazy IMHO.
pine and fuel are og's, and thats just one line. what about all the berries and skunks and everything else thats out there.

and not trying to hate on it sure its a great cut to grow, simply saying its nothing to bow down to by any means.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

No I actually should send in samples for testing and will either soon or next round just for curiositys sake. Ask the seed junkie crew what they think i believe evoke, gotdank and another farmer seemed to enjoy. I just like it and my vote really doesnt matter either way and wanted to inform homie who made this thread any and all info I could. when I post this is an opinion always sorry for not stating amigo.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Also thc percentage doesnt dictate shit just sayin. its all in the eyes of the beholder. And you can step a little back also or pump those brakes a little kid..

Top Bottom