Death star..

• Thread starter DeathStar303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

cool gift classic. I know if you want a true elite you had better pop many a seed. that princess is some old head shit for sure.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

haha i'm right there with ya man ^^^^^ :) good shit . is more gratification that any money could pay me...

^ if everyone was like this, the world would be a better place....but i still no a buncha cats that just aren't there yet in their green awakening lol. Take it easy man

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Joe is in CO now He is the Orginator Of the TeamDeathStar crew and the Strains in Ohio except LemonG that was already floating around

S

Simple

The death star is nice. Props. Stuffs gotta nice long high to it. 3+ with no ceiling, thats why I like to smoke her. Higher and Higher HAHA! I take it to the max to 12 though. potent buzz. smells exactly like scrap said.

However the long flowering period is always annoying to me. Makes me think all biblical and shit. Patience is a virtue!

even 10 weeks is just not fun for me. Although it does yield...Probably why I still have her. She has a uniqueness to her AND yields fairly well.

Hit her with my Colorado Headstash pollen (Guy named aris pheno x Loompas Headband) shit is pure fire, well see what happens. Gonna throw her into a new grow diary.

Thanks TEam D! PEace and love to all

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yummy:D
IMG 0620

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Ok guys I have some new pics of them two diff cuts of Death Star that came form the Detroit area, What you think is either one looking like the Real Deal Death Star ?

IMG 0569
IMG 0567

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Hey oscar, to be honest man it's really hard to tell from just lookin at 2 side pictures, the ds once it gets outta shock from transplant will have more then 5 leaflets, so if your girls on have 5 leaflets at the new growth it more then likly isn't the real deal ds. also the ds's grow very symetrical for instance instead of having the node pop out like : 1 node on one side then go up 1-2 inches 1 node on opposite side of 1st node, the ds doesn't grow like that, instead the two phenos of ds i'm familiar with grow extremly symetrical, so like where the 1st node is on that plant^ there would be 2 and/or 4 nodes, with the ones i got right now it's 2 node; so in other words the ds i'm familiar with is more indica dom. and when it grows looks kind of like a kush or old school stabalized indica, the other pheno had the same symetricalness but grow giant arms until 12/12 then just stacks on giant colas, the other pheno is similiar but is more managable with topping. The easiest way to tell if it's ds is by the smell, the smell is unforgettable, i know that probally doesn't help much lol but when you break a leaf off or crack a stem a bit the smell hits you immediatly. I actaully have a ds cross that an apprentice is running currently that i could take a few pics of; give me some time and i promise i'll post it once it's buds start to harden up......There are so many variable when growing that it's almost impossible to tell over the internet in veg what strains are what. I might grow one strain and some other guy might grow the same strain and it'll come out completly different, for instance i grow one strain my node spacing stays consistent at 1/2 to 1 inch where as the next guys might grow it and due to different variables it grows with 2 to 3 inch spacing, so for reasons like that it's really hard. the smell is the key. In either case i wouldn't worry to much about who has what strain and all that bullshit, the fact of the matter is flavour and potency are hugely dependent upon the grower no matter what you hear; The plants can only produce so many varieties, so once you have all those base varieties you in essence can re-create any strain that anyone has. Also i was just in MI last week and frequently go up there(not quite as much as i use too, but still pretty often) so get at me. i might just be coming to a neighborhood near you! haha Anyways sorry i can't be much more help; i'd also like to stress that i've been makin crosses with the ds for quite some time now so i have no doubt that others are doing the same. anyways hope this helped some man, just make sure your passionate about what you do and it'll show in your work! Take it easy brotha:D

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

^^ right on mwd, i have yet to meet another cat that will just give out his elite keepers to a random person, standard genetics should be shared but 20+ year old strains.........never met one dude that would let them go without some cash or something else equally as dank, and im not talkin bout the DS and dumpster, im talkin bout old school genetics that have been kept alive.
Oh get!
Like Indiana bubblegum. Solid staple. Here are some shots of a first deathstar run. Wet. I love this smoke btw. Just a first run at it. It's by far my favorite wake and bake... I've blazed a lot of really amazing herb and I still come back to this it seems more than any other. Smooth energetic calm bake. Taken at 73.

Shamus

Shamus

^^ right on mwd, i have yet to meet another cat that will just give out his elite keepers to a random person, standard genetics should be shared but 20+ year old strains.........never met one dude that would let them go without some cash or something else equally as dank, and im not talkin bout the DS and dumpster, im talkin bout old school genetics that have been kept alive.

my 27 year old cut of skunk 1 is the main (only) thing i give out.. to what seem to be atleast good people who need it, only got 10$ off one clone cause dude refused to not pay for it. prolly have gifted it to about 10-15 people now.. all local however.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

To
my 27 year old cut of skunk 1 is the main (only) thing i give out.. to what seem to be atleast good people who need it, only got 10$ off one clone cause dude refused to not pay for it. prolly have gifted it to about 10-15 people now.. all local however.
To each there own. Guys in my circle get it all day for free. But you better believe I'm not giving GSC for a cut of AK47 to some stranger danger. If its the real deal #1 then who ever has it better get a top notch filter system. I had a blue cheese that made the paint peel off my walls. Any pics of that beauty?

F

funkinstien

Joe is in CO now He is the Orginator Of the TeamDeathStar crew and the Strains in Ohio except LemonG that was already floating around

ok heres the the real deal no troll just tellin truths.to all real growers beware.tds is a fake and professional scam artists.from vegas.they con rel growers with phoney buiss conracts scam investment to thier team.killer strain but bad people.their not breeders just captitolists that horde strains all for personal profit.dont believe the hype its all part of their scam.thats why they were run out of ohio,cali,and soon wherever there hiding now cause of all the peeps theyve burned.10k for a clone? capitilism.its very sad too all us old schoolers have been talking bout legalize for for 20+ years to see peolple like this exploting the herb so merchandise made in china without a stitch of hemp shame,shame, people that support them ( like people that will shop at wallmart,brand whores that have no real conciousness of the root of where this comes from)are just as misguided as they are goes to show americans arent too smart they elected bush twice

D

dirtydave

^^^^Yep thats the DS for sure, you can tell just by the look of the pistols, however not to burst anyone bubble but theres multiple pheno of DS, the cut midwest has is the sour dom. pheno for sure......just look at the nugs. The cut i have is the sensi leaner and imho is my favourite, anyone who has the sensi leaner know the raunchy funky smell i speak of, almost kinda like a dumpster smell but more fuely, insteada sweet/flowery. I wouldn't say the DS is elite cause of it's high but rather cuz of the smell and yield, DS is one of a several several strains that exhibits the "double bloom" quality, this is a trait that has been bred out of lots of the hybrids, alot of flowers naturally double bloom. The double bloom is what allows the DS to be fed so heavily and to get such huge nugs of such epic raunchyness, but the high is potent but not as potent as some would think for an "elite" strain. And there is officially femed seeds of the DS going around certain parts of ohio curtousey of some friends, sorry to all out there that think hoarding strains is awesome, we share round these parts. Overall the DS is just alright in my book and isn't the best for hash making, which is my love, There are many other heirloom treasures to be found in ohio other the the DS, but i would recommending giving it at least 2 or 3 runs if your in the midwest, just so can 1 up everyone on the stink factor. Take it easy
I'm currently using bc flowering nutes on my ds that have a feed cycle of: feed,water,water, feed, water,water, etc. U think the strain can handle a cycle of feed, water, feed water? Or shld I keep the cycle n up the percentage of nutes? They are quite large

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I fed fed fed my Death Star. I only gave water last 2 weeks of flush. She will eat. That's if you have the same pheno i did. But there are different variables to this. If your in soil or hydro.. I fed teas, top dressed, and also fed more liquid organic products. But i also have a close friend that fed the shit out of her too. That's when I was told that it was the way to go.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

I'm currently using bc flowering nutes on my ds that have a feed cycle of: feed,water,water, feed, water,water, etc. U think the strain can handle a cycle of feed, water, feed water? Or shld I keep the cycle n up the percentage of nutes? They are quite large
she can definatly handle feed water feed and in some circumstances feed, feed. but i feel feed water feed is perfect for her; as to wether or not to raise the percentage of nutes but keep the same cycle thats really a factor of what system and medium your using. Feed water water feed imo is the basic feed schedule on any strain before dialing it in....hope alls well

OF

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

If you get a chance I'd like to see her. Always up for pics of d star!

M

Munson

Acquired the cut around CBus bout 3 yrs ago. All i did was run her. Put her on the back burner. Just pulled her back out to do some pollen chuckin and cuz i miss her. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Dstar 001
Dstar 002
Dstar 003
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Acquired the cut around CBus bout 3 yrs ago. All i did was run her. Put her on the back burner. Just pulled her back out to do some pollen chuckin and cuz i miss her. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
I'm familiar with her too. Stanky plant

Top Bottom