Delerium is Koo Koo for COCO

• Thread starter Delerium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Delerium

Delerium

Dripworks.com has some fine mist sprayers that might work for you.
They have a bunch of cool stuff on there. When I start dripping I'd like to be on tables. I really don't want to have an emitter get knocked by whatever and be pissing on the floor and not going into the saucer. :rage:
Never makes a diff what is going on in here first thing I look for when I enter my room is water on the floor then everything else.:borg:
I actually have a ton of different emitters here right now from outdoor veg gardens and bamboos I haven't even used yet. If it wasn't for the fear of runaways or overfeeding by accident I'd be all over it right now.

Delerium

Delerium

Nice looking garden Delerium!
Canna is banging dude. I'm moving all the coco under 4-1k's this weekend, I wanted to leave them under the Gavitas the whole run but I'm switching my flip. Those plants are on the 2nd floor outside of a landing with windows on the 3rd floor, running from 10pm to 10am, when I open the door and or leave it open when the lights are on you can see light out the window at night. I looked from outside but and you can't tell they are HPS lamps burning cuz the color of the walls. I just don't want to risk anything for my head, don't want people driving by and seeing a glow at 3am.

growchick421

growchick421

Yeah man, keep it stealthy. I live on top of a mountain with only a couple of neighbors, but with our lights on in pm we still have black plastic in front of the doors. It sucks that the first priority is stealth then the plants:greyalien:.
Hope the girls weekend was a good one and no one suffered from yesterday's celebrations.

Delerium

Delerium

Yeah man, keep it stealthy. I live on top of a mountain with only a couple of neighbors, but with our lights on in pm we still have black plastic in front of the doors. It sucks that the first priority is stealth then the plants:greyalien:.
Hope the girls weekend was a good one and no one suffered from yesterday's celebrations.
Sitting here trimming for 3 days, I can feel the carpal tunnel kicking in. I can set m desk outside the room and leave the door open during the day if I want then the lights will turn off at 10 pm like the rest of the "normal" civilians. I can be up at all sorts of crazy hours.

growchick421

growchick421

Sounds like us. Got a lot of trimming to do, just being lazy... and running around doing errands eats up time too.
Good luck trimming:clown:

growchick421

growchick421

That's so funny, we just got Ben and Jerry for dessert! Like minds bro, like minds...:hilarious:

Top Bottom