Denver's new Cash Cow

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

Wot a mess. Same (ball less) clowns that fucked up MMJ doin the exact same thing to Rec MJ.

Line em up and shoot em all..... we don't need any of this. If it comes down to passing a tax to make sales happen (and it will), I'll vote against it all and see where the chips fall on the individual right to grow/possess if it fails.

Such is why my med card isn't going anywhere. I think this will all fly just about the time we see "Pigs fly"...

we can only hope. Fuck em all. Fuck their taxes. Fuck their retail sales.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

whoever made those pretty graphs and stats is getting laughed at so hard

this really is a cash cow - you can't just add up everything but the sales taxes, property taxes, state taxes from RMJ employee wages, additional licensing fees (2,200,000 is a pitifully small number), in addition to the fucking tourist revenue. Whoever made that graph is a fucktard, and probably a republican.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

yep definitely a republican...a separate section for health and education, and law enforcement in each category. I would imagine none of that health/education shit is gonna happen but at least that much is going to be spent on law enforcement. Only 25 new cops? bullshit. that's how many they hired last week. ha.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Seems the first guys to turn on the homegrowers will be fellow pothead dispensary owners trying to crush their competition,probably already have lobbyists on the payroll.

Been doing that for four years now.

Unsuccessfully I might add.
We possess 'Constitution' around here.

@ The Report... Same conclusion, 'we need more money'...They're heroin addicts, with fiat money instead as their horse.

muir

muir

Been doing that for four years now.

Unsuccessfully I might add.
We possess 'Constitution' around here.

@ The Report... Same conclusion, 'we need more money'...They're heroin addicts, with fiat money instead as their horse.
w/ fiat. you sound like max kaiser. love it

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Well, if they were shooting up gold...Someone would have had an intervention by now.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Now Denver wants a 2 year moratorium on rec shops, so in Denver, if you do not convert your license to rec use, you will have a full 2 years of non compete and in October you'll able to sell to all other retailers in the state....whaaaaammyy!!! nice little lick

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Whats gonna let that pass? Does that need a vote?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

If actually be stoked if rec shops have decent weed for under 50/8th. Shit I might buy one just to st I did

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

http://www.wunderground.com/weather-forecast/US/CO/Pueblo.html
Not bad in the middle of July but when Sept/Oct hit we'll see, because the forecast can look just the same down there.
There are ways of mitigating it, but over a 700 acre farm? You're talking about 200+ acres of perimeter foresting/marshing to help create a microclimate, which isn't very likely. I could see rows of hemp being planted between rows of ganga to help windbreak, and choke weeds.
"Sativa, much, grow you must" Yoda.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

700 acre farms of mary jane is a rippers dream,lol,WAAAAY more profitable than tearing electric wire out of empty houses so you can get your fix every morning.

putembk

putembk

One thing is for sure. The legacy on marijuana is being written....and we are all going to remember and be a part of it. Thirty years from now you will have some great stories to tell.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

"Well, yep, and at least it's not during the school year, so will make the distribution of it a little bit tougher, for the kids. Alright, thanks Jeremy."

WTF? I think Kyle Clark's bio needs an update. Middle School: "Weed Dealer".

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The news acted like they took plants, not buds...makes little since to me

Top Bottom