Denver's new Cash Cow

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
putembk

putembk

Just like always the local media will milk this to death just like the story in the Post today about crimes in the vicinity of dispensaries.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Probably taggin every hot ass bong humper in LODO....lol

putembk

putembk

lmfao!!!! How does a 12 year old get in a dispensary, stay for 1/2 hr and get away with $16,000 worth of pot. Some security system....the govt must have inspected it and it passed with flying colors. Funny but not the kind of publicity we need. Got this out of the Post today.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
was it Plants?

Or Buds?

story said plants

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
They hit an OPC, not a dispensary, at least that is what it looks like to me...actually pretty smart, it would be way easier to hit a OPC and snag a pile finished goods and plants and be off into the shitty nieborhoods all the OPC are surrounded by...usually only one or two stoners there at a time anyways and they ain't taken a bullet for no weed...at least if there cameras where operating...lol..the MMED has the whole thing on tape..not a chance...lol

putembk

putembk

Paper says dispensary at 870 Navajo St. Not releasing details because the suspects are so young. Whole thing was caught on camera though. Thinking you are right TK, I just goggled the address and it looks like a warehouse to me.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Yeh, that is an OPC, I know that area of town and that is all thats goin on over there..the google street view is before they added the a/c's it looks like....some of those big ass setups you can wonder around in there for awhile before you see anybody, you could easily sneak around in one for a minute or two if you were so inclined

Top Bottom