GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
6F3F05BE F740 4DE4 B637 49C59B518E64

ayeob

ayeob

morning everyone,

here’s some pics from this morning just gave her another feeding and got rid of some more yellow leaves. checked the trichomes and they’re still looking good. still have a few white hairs but they’re slowing changing.

it took almost a week for her to feed (last wednesday) might have one feeding left if she feeds that slow again, since we think she has about a week or 2 left.

577EA433 0AF9 49A1 80D3 E15289723DFA
38CE3E3F 5DA9 4341 BEB6 2B221DA8EC2B
37EA7E84 2969 4C92 847A 12B3A76C4A36
5CB64A8E DD61 488E 92C1 8A14321DA64E
F8641472 8EB0 4DD9 A70C 93024FF7D424
3176CA59 56B4 412D AA85 A879153C7F49
41C78C94 E9E2 47E8 94CB 279285483E0C
18DB2694 A96C 4C99 8475 CD2DEBAB2552
91AA236C 4244 476B B52F D9372AA6C9A9
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

morning everyone,

here’s some pics from this morning just gave her another feeding and got rid of some more yellow leaves. checked the trichomes and they’re still looking good. still have a few white hairs but they’re slowing changing.

it took almost a week for her to feed (last wednesday) might have one feeding left if she feeds that slow again, since we think she has about a week or 2 left.
Getting closer by the day man.

ayeob

ayeob

Well its not a ton of work, its just the trimming i hate lol.
oh yeah, trimming can get tedious lol do you trim all the leaves when you trim? i don’t trim the sugar leaves if they don’t have a stem. if that makes sense.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

So to answer your question, yes i take everything off.

When i chop my plants i cut off any leaf with a stem longer than 1 inch, then hang the branches to dry. Once dry i trim it all, bag my trim and throw it in the freezer, jar all my buds and put them in the back corner of my room on the floor where its dark and cool.
Right now that corner sits at about 58-62° and totally dark so its perfect to store my buds.

ayeob

ayeob

This is what my trimmed buds look like. This was Hulkberry? I think? Not sure anymore, its long gone.
i gotcha so you don’t have any leafs on the bud? i would leave these on but idk if i should this time since they are yellow and probably don’t have the trichomes on them anymore
So to answer your question, yes i take everything off.

When i chop my plants i cut off any leaf with a stem longer than 1 inch, then hang the branches to dry. Once dry i trim it all, bag my trim and throw it in the freezer, jar all my buds and put them in the back corner of my room on the floor where its dark and cool.
Right now that corner sits at about 58-62° and totally dark so its perfect to store my buds.
i usually leave my in my tent cause it’s super dark in there. also when i do hang them the humidity needs to be about 60 right?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

i gotcha so you don’t have any leafs on the bud? i would leave these on but idk if i should this time since they are yellow and probably don’t have the trichomes on them anymore

i usually leave my in my tent cause it’s super dark in there. also when i do hang them the humidity needs to be about 60 right?
Im pretty tough to trim with cause im wicked anal about it and dont like leaves on my buds. I wont even buy a bag of weed if its got sugar leaves all over it, yes sugar leaves contain thc but imo, they taste like shit, are usually wicked dry and harsh to smoke. I prefer to make hash from my sugar leaves/trim. Some people dont trim their sugar leaves off, i however do, gives a better bag appeal too.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Im pretty tough to trim with cause im wicked anal about it and dont like leaves on my buds. I wont even buy a bag of weed if its got sugar leaves all over it, yes sugar leaves contain thc but imo, they taste like shit, are usually wicked dry and harsh to smoke. I prefer to make hash from my sugar leaves/trim. Some people dont trim their sugar leaves off, i however do, gives a better bag appeal too.
^ +1

much better bag appeal and IMO you're not wasting it when you collect it like he does and then it's ready to be reused. i also agree it diminishes taste significantly and makes the buds look strange.

why not save your taste and end up with butter or hash? :)

ayeob

ayeob

hmmmm maybe that’s why my last batch was a little harsh. think this time around i might do what you do and get rid of all the leaves this time. plus mine are kinda yellow anyway

ayeob

ayeob

hmmmm maybe that’s why my last batch was a little harsh. think this time around i might do what you do and get rid of all the leaves this time.
^ +1

much better bag appeal and IMO you're not wasting it when you collect it like he does and then it's ready to be reused. i also agree it diminishes taste significantly and makes the buds look strange.

why not save your taste and end up with butter or hash? :)
yeah i think i am going to trim all mine off this time too. plus my sugar leaves are kinda fried anyway. but i have never made butter or hash lol is it hard? how long do the leaves last?

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

oh yeah, trimming can get tedious lol do you trim all the leaves when you trim? i don’t trim the sugar leaves if they don’t have a stem. if that makes sense.
I don’t either. It’s for personal use. So far hasn’t been an issue. Mostly burns white but we’ve been vaping lately and taste is fine.

That said if I had better eyes and more patients I’d do a better job. 😝

ayeob

ayeob

honestly i think that after feeding today that some of my leaves are getting more yellow…first photo is from right now second is before feeding. maybe i’m overthinking it but the leaves look different

3F99032E 40FB 47CB A8BC DA51CAD0C580
Top Bottom