desperately In need of advice!

• Thread starter ayeob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ayeob

ayeob

so yesterday i trimmed everything into little branches and put them in a drying racks the hay smell went away kinda of and the buds feel a bit more dry so i jarred almost all of it up there’s still some that are wet

the humidity in my jars are 68-71 with the 62% boveda packs and i have 3 reminders to open up the jars for about 5-10 mins

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

okay i have some boveda packs should i use those as well?
I dont like boveda packa anymore.

Had 2 jars from the same plant, put a pack in one and not the other. Both cured for the same time, the jar with the boveda pack was harsh, tasted funky and was to damp in my opinion.

The jar without the pack was nice and smooth, wicked tasty, nice dense spongy buds. If you dry correctly you shouldnt need packs at all.

ayeob

ayeob

I dont like boveda packa anymore.

Had 2 jars from the same plant, put a pack in one and not the other. Both cured for the same time, the jar with the boveda pack was harsh, tasted funky and was to damp in my opinion.

The jar without the pack was nice and smooth, wicked tasty, nice dense spongy buds. If you dry correctly you shouldnt need packs at all.
okay yeha i don’t want harsh smoke lol might take the pack out.

what humidity is too high for it being in the jar?

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

okay yeha i don’t want harsh smoke lol might take the pack out.

what humidity is too high for it being in the jar?
Good to smoke around 58% IMO and store at 62%. I’ve been as high as 66% and things stayed good. If higher just take them out a while. Over a few days it will get better and need less attention unless it’s really humid where you are.

ayeob

ayeob

Good to smoke around 58% IMO and store at 62%. I’ve been as high as 66% and things stayed good. If higher just take them out a while. Over a few days it will get better and need less attention unless it’s really humid where you are.
okay so right now the highest one is 77 that seems a little to high

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Haha ill occasionally read the local paper to see who was arrested but thats it😂😂. My 81 year old grandfather reads the papaer religiously. Hes the only one i know though. He uses his iPad for the weather lmao.
At some point you too will be content with what you know and use...then the worm turns. (Or world changes. Take your pic.)

Top Bottom