• Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
@GNick55
here’s todays picture.

definitely looking a lot better than the last couple of days. going to water in the next day or so. still haven’t put any nutrients yet.
just hold on caterpillar, you haven’t earned your wings yet..
no watering till i tell ya..
post more pictures tomorrow.. least after lights have been on for a while..
worst case is droopy weak looking and if so don’t have a heart attack, it’s ok..

ayeob

ayeob

just hold on caterpillar, you haven’t earned your wings yet..
no watering till i tell ya..
post more pictures tomorrow.. least after lights have been on for a while..
worst case is droopy weak looking and if so don’t have a heart attack, it’s ok..
lol okay sounds good, i will post a pic about a couple hours after lights on

ayeob

ayeob

not today, maybe tomorrow..
how long till lights go off?
okay the leaves are droopy like you said, and there’s some light spots on some leaves. i will hold off on watering till tomorrow. will it be okay until then? and light go off in 10 hours. also could you tell me again how i should water it? don’t want to water poorly again.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
okay the leaves are droopy like you said, and there’s some light spots on some leaves. i will hold off on watering till tomorrow. will it be okay until then? and light go off in 10 hours. also could you tell me again how i should water it? don’t want to water poorly again.
i want to see a picture in 8 hours or 2 hours before lights out..
yes the leaves are hanging a bit but the leaf stem is still firm..

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
@GNick55 here are a couple of photos. my light has been on for 2 hours. the pot feels light and the leaves look droopy and some yellowing on some leaves.
Don’t worry @GNick55 got ya, those leaves have a slight sag so far, they still have plentyyy of time before you world worry, (yeah I’ve hit that point before where the leaves are hanging straight down lol) she’s looking better though! Can’t wait to see her after full recovery!

ayeob

ayeob

Don’t worry @GNick55 got ya, those leaves have a slight sag so far, they still have plentyyy of time before you world worry, (yeah I’ve hit that point before where the leaves are hanging straight down lol) she’s looking better though! Can’t wait to see her after full recovery!
i’m glad i’m in good hands then haha and thank you! yeah it definitely looks better than before. but yeah i have never had this problem before i’d be even more worried if they were straight down like yours were lol. but yes i will definitely post when she’s fully recovered!

ayeob

ayeob

@GNick55 here are photos from this morning. i was not able to take any before lights out. i got busy with some other things. should i water today? and how should i do so? i want to water correctly.

A0300768 652C 4186 AA11 6B762A50B29A
4CF3893C 6412 4A7B 8D37 7456C38DE1C4
AB7305DE 4D26 47B9 BED2 36BC58ED4329
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
@GNick55 here are photos from this morning. i was not able to take any before lights out. i got busy with some other things. should i water today? and how should i do so? i want to water correctly.
just at work
home in a couple hours

Bucky13

Bucky13

IMO you need to provide her with some form of nutrients. As you are getting the watering situation under control she wants to grow but can’t reach her full potential because she is hungry. She is pulling nutrients from herself now rather than the soil. Northern Lights especially is a strong strain typically that can handle a little excess water and nutrients as well. (Should Preface that with I haven’t grown autos) Second, reduce at least 50% of your fan leaves and at least the lowest set of branches. With a little nutrients at say 50% strength with a trim back of the fan leaves and reasonable watering you will see her develop some vigor. Also be patient with the NL she seems to move slow at first and then show her true colors suddenly. At least this has been my limited experience. I have 4 NL’s one in dwc three in soil(ocean forest and happy frog) I will include a pic of the dwc as that is all I have right now. Keep uploading pics and experiment and listen to the plant. PH, H2O, humidity, and nutrient levels. Watch these and hopefully avoid pests. Good luck!

7C4A2D37 749B 4749 A1F0 B9D51D9BDB30
2FC7EC5A 4040 417D 898C 99F57E485618
ayeob

ayeob

IMO you need to provide her with some form of nutrients. As you are getting the watering situation under control she wants to grow but can’t reach her full potential because she is hungry. She is pulling nutrients from herself now rather than the soil. Northern Lights especially is a strong strain typically that can handle a little excess water and nutrients as well. (Should Preface that with I haven’t grown autos) Second, reduce at least 50% of your fan leaves and at least the lowest set of branches. With a little nutrients at say 50% strength with a trim back of the fan leaves and reasonable watering you will see her develop some vigor. Also be patient with the NL she seems to move slow at first and then show her true colors suddenly. At least this has been my limited experience. I have 4 NL’s one in dwc three in soil(ocean forest and happy frog) I will include a pic of the dwc as that is all I have right now. Keep uploading pics and experiment and listen to the plant. PH, H2O, humidity, and nutrient levels. Watch these and hopefully avoid pests. Good luck!
okay, i haven’t watered it in like 3-4 days, so should i water it today and then nutrients tomorrow? and yeah i have heard that NL is a slow starter

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

okay, i haven’t watered it in like 3-4 days, so should i water it today and then nutrients tomorrow? and yeah i have heard that NL is a slow starter
patience brother, didnt you feed with last watering?
@GNick55 will get you through this 👍 👊 ✌️

Top Bottom