Detroit expo coming in March

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

Cool .....should it be a preshow breakfast wakenbake cuz that place was packed during last years show.
Damn I know whats gonna happen, everyone will pull it out........Ill be incoherent in an hour... party over. We need like a weekend retreat to properly sample everyones work.
Maybe someday, can you imagine Canna home & garden tours.

Canna home & garden tour Good lol one good one, I can bring to the table some Sinmint Cookies, and Tangerine Power. What can you bring ?

d420dool

d420dool

shit , i might be hittin this up if i do ill let u guys kno on this thread. ill be able to bring 2 phenos of lung candy, some super silver sage, ogXsweettooth, roarge, and blue jack diesel(ri. clone). havin a smokeout in a hotel or suttin sounds fun, and it would be so cool to meet likeminded people

Canappa

Canappa

Hell yeh we need to make this happen, The "D" Town Smoke Out. Its will be great to have a smoke out, can you imagine how fucked up we will be. With a the different types of kill everybody can bring. It wont cost shit just bring some to share. Then we can all hang at the show and have a good time.

Top Bottom