Devil Anse Hatfield Inc......

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

It's come that time again... Every two weeks I clean the orb and check calibration on my meter..
Should 9th been 7.01 and it was 7.1
Ec was supposed to be 1.41 and it was 1.42 after two weeks and a cleaning.. not bad!
Can't stress the importance of cleaning the orb/meter and calibration checks...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

you can force the branches horizontal and lower the lights so that all the nugs get HARD
I didn't really care for all the lst. Folding over the fan leaves so my other fan leaves could get light. Oh wait that was incognito:)
Lol.. I think I'm just gonna grow some Christmas trees and just try to not let that main stretch to far away from the rest of the canopy...

Wisher619

Wisher619

I didn't really care for all the lst. Folding over the fan leaves so my other fan leaves could get light. Oh wait that was incognito:)
Lol.. I think I'm just gonna grow some Christmas trees and just try to not let that main stretch to far away from the rest of the canopy...
yeah well you can always pinch the main and bend it over a little to allow the others to catch up

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So I finally got my fans kinda hooked up like I want... Now I got a big ass bedroom and my 4x8 tent is in it. Now I finally got my intake fan setup do that it's ducking air from the cold basement, then it gets heated up and pushed out my carbon filter into my room...
So what that does is keep my tent at 77.7 and my room at 73.4. And my living room and kitchen at 66..
meaning that I only need to use heat to go from 66 to 71 ...
This has been my goal to use lights as my heat source to...
Temps outside out teens....
depending how much I leave my bedroom door cracked I can regulate the temp in the bedroom...
not lying... I'm over here feeling pretty stoked about the setup.. saving electric makes me happy. I've yet to have over 175.00 bill and now I bet I shave 30 more off! And maybe help my low rh problem with some colder air. Usually basements our wet and humid but my badass high efficiency heat drys all the air out.
Say I got a pipe that comes off my furnace that goes outside and blows hot air out. Is that where my humidity in the house Is going????

incogneato

incogneato

Lol, shots fired

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Honestly I'm doing all that training because I wasn't ready to flip em yet lol. I don't plan on vegging that long again. I'm thinking a 2- 2 1/2 month rotation when things get moving. I think I'll be flipping by start of next week (finally)
Awesome! I know its been a long journey. Be good to see you get a kick ass flower and harvest!

incogneato

incogneato

Awesome! I know its been a long journey. Be good to see you get a kick ass flower and harvest!
Yea it sure has bro. I can't wit to see what I have in there. Hoping for at least one or two fire ass keepers outta the 5 strains I'm gonna flower

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yea it sure has bro. I can't wit to see what I have in there. Hoping for at least one or two fire ass keepers outta the 5 strains I'm gonna flower
Right! If it was me, my priorities! 1.Frosty 2.smell 3 taste 4. potency 5. plant (node growth branching spacing)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

oh just in case any body thought i could only grow in hydroton..... Sour Urcle looking really nice! Thats the 2 bigger solo cup plants. and Urcles girl is the 2 smaller ones... in coco/peralite/hydroton.

20170106 193441
20170106 193454
20170106 193505
20170106 193508
20170106 193519
20170106 193532
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So after checking earlier i noticed that 5 of the 7 have a tap root in the water. 2 more to go... I went ahead and did something different that my normal... I moved the 2x600mh down to about 18".. They were at about 32" I usually just leave them up a lot higher. sometimes 4 feet up..
So why different??? Because this time my environment is a lil better. I got good cold air coming in and its been pretty easy now to control temps. I also got the humidifier going and so they look nice and healthy, so i think they are ready.. just keep them cool and hydrated...
So lets see how they do with the light closer.. I* have a feeling about this.. I think we gonna see some autos put the USMC uniforms on and soldier up! Just saying... Start day 15 tomm!
Bring on week 3!!!!!!! Let the bodies hit the floor!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Aww yeah, now we're talking. Got some good reading to do to catch up. And yeah dude, she looking pretty damn happy in her red submarine.
Enjoy! Like i said, a few smart ppl stop by here every other moon or so, and every once in awhile, might just learn something.. The rest of the time we just keeping each other sane! Stick around a couple days and you will meet the crew.. Were a ragtag bunch, prob kinda similar to the" DIRTY DOZEN " :)

mandalaman

mandalaman

Enjoy! Like i said, a few smart ppl stop by here every other moon or so, and every once in awhile, might just learn something.. The rest of the time we just keeping each other sane! Stick around a couple days and you will meet the crew.. Were a ragtag bunch, prob kinda similar to the" DIRTY DOZEN " :)
Dirty deeds. Done dirt cheap. :cool:

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So as always, one of us comes up with something good to talk about, and with that, i got the next topic,,, as it pertains to me now...
What can i wash my mh bulbs off with? How do you properly clean bulbs? Having a fan pointed straight up at my open reflector does excellent at dissipating heat, but the neg of it, is it dirties the bulb up over time... I know im not the only one to deal with this issue.
@Wisher619 Since your opinion's usually have some factual basis and aint copied from one site to another, would you care to comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom