Devil Anse Hatfield Inc......

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

Im figuring 21 days but the clock has it somewhere around 17. I feel like the urkles may be finishing out slightly before the cookie glue.. I should check the % of sativa in the cut..
backing of the ec is probably doing good
I always run ripe like week 5-7 on a 9-10 weeker
the ripe lowers my ec and bumps the p/k while lowering the N to virtually nothing
kinda a cheaters way of dialing in my last few weeks
You know how I dont like to overthink.....hahahahah
I do enuff of that to not spend extra time thinkin about that shit

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

backing of the ec is probably doing good
I always run ripe like week 5-7 on a 9-10 weeker
the ripe lowers my ec and bumps the p/k while lowering the N to virtually nothing
kinda a cheaters way of dialing in my mast few weeks
Tou know how I dont like to overthink.....hahahahah
I do enuff of that to not spend extra time thinkin about that shit
Ya I dont sweat it either.
I did see that the cookie glue is a a late harvester..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Im figuring 21 days but the clock has it somewhere around 17. I feel like the urkles may be finishing out slightly before the cookie glue.. I should check the % of sativa in the cut..
Hybrid - 50% Sativa /50% Indica
THC: 18%

Cookie Glue is an evenly balanced hybrid (50% indica/50% sativa) strain created through crossing the classic Girl Scout Cookies with the infamous Gorilla Glue #4. If you’re looking for a mind-numbing full-bodied smoke that will leave you dazed and utterly relaxed, you’ve found it with Cookie Glue! The high comes on slowly at first with a lightly building sense of euphoria that leaves you happy and completely at ease. As this blissful effect grows, a sense of calm will suddenly wash over your body, calming any aches or pains instantly. This effect will quickly become tingly before dropping you into a state of completely numb relaxation that soon spreads to your mind as well. In combination with its high 18% average THC level, these hard-hitting effects make Cookie Glue perfect for treating conditions such as chronic pain, muscle spasms, seizures, arthritis, and fibromyalgia. Cookie Glue has a delicious spicy and sour fruity pine flavor and an aroma of herbal earth accented by nutty wood and a touch of skunk. This bud has long spade-shaped dark olive green nugs with light amber furry hairs and a coating of sparse chunky crystal trichomes.

incogneato

incogneato

I agrre, nothing better than free weight/bodyweight workouts. Machines are good for warmups and burnout sets to avoid injury but i prefer iron. Im just getting over a cold but after x mas im gonna get back to lifting. Been a 2 monrh break, tume to get moving. Lost alot of gains Nd im getting squishy in the middle lol. Buds are looking good Zan! Im working on getting some new cuts myself but for now that gg4 is gearing up for the next run. Good ro see you here too Wish, i hope you guys are having a great holiday. Merry Christmas fellas

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I agrre, nothing better than free weight/bodyweight workouts. Machines are good for warmups and burnout sets to avoid injury but i prefer iron. Im just getting over a cold but after x mas im gonna get back to lifting. Been a 2 monrh break, tume to get moving. Lost alot of gains Nd im getting squishy in the middle lol. Buds are looking good Zan! Im working on getting some new cuts myself but for now that gg4 is gearing up for the next run. Good ro see you here too Wish, i hope you guys are having a great holiday. Merry Christmas fellas
Merry Christmas Brother.... Awesome after Christmas, getting back in the gym! At least I wont drive you nuts with all my talk... I tried reading a few bodybuilding forums, but there 10x times worse to read than ours!!! It seem like 80% of them had taken a slight to much tren :(

Well I lost the fat in this crazy month long diet, as well as some muscle.
So now Jan I change it up..
But honestly brother, the main thing im gonna do, is just eat better..
I havent gived a shit about the absence of sugar, soda, or even bread for that matter. I will continue eating the same way I have been for the last 24 days. I will just add another feeding or 2 just like im a dtw coco plant :)

And this whole month of Jan I will up my proteins to 250 and my carbs to 75(mostly all used in preworkout drink)
and im sure with the peanut butter(I eat 4# a week)( 1 spoonful at a time, spread all thru out the day), I should get enuf fats..
And you read my jan workout.
It only consists of big compound exercises(sqauts,bench,barbell roll,military press,dead lifts)
3x a week..
This is all for strength..
Jan is all for strength, and core strength..
No need to chisel a monument till its been built..

Im unsure at the moment what cardio i will employ on off days.
or if i even will..
As long as I dont top 1600 calories on off days...
I should be good...

Oh by the way...
I work Mon thru Fri, and I would most deff recommend that you do your squats Fri night your first time...
I can barely walk, and going up and down the stairs is just about impossible. I dont know if ive ever been this sore, esp off of 5 sets of 5 @ 85#.....
I know how sad that looks.
I never been a big squater, but this is half of what I could do as a youngster..
It hurts like a bitch and I love it!!!
and I cant feel my ASS, but I love it..
LMAO..
I can feel this urkle tho

jipp

jipp

just got done pimping out some slushs.. akorn x brian berry cough x 93, and phantom cookies x 93, and im probably a week early to try and save the kush x 93. i like the structure so im pimper her anyhow, ill hit her up in a week.. 3 some yo, lets hope for some interesting pheno;s to show them selfs. laughs.

getting ready to pop some gear after a bowl through this fucking hobbit wood pipe thing. laughs. i realy feel like a old man using this wood pipe thing :P

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Merry Christmas fellas. Bout to go wrap the rest of these gifts.

Got me some early gifts. Platinum OG from dark heart and a cut of The White.
Awesome as shit homie! Those are the kind of gifts I would love! If I lived next to dark heart, I have to grow 10 diff clones.. Hell I would buy 24 clones, just to put in the ebb and flow system, and poof, be off like a fart in a whirl wind!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

just got done pimping out some slushs.. akorn x brian berry cough x 93, and phantom cookies x 93, and im probably a week early to try and save the kush x 93. i like the structure so im pimper her anyhow, ill hit her up in a week.. 3 some yo, lets hope for some interesting pheno;s to show them selfs. laughs.

getting ready to pop some gear after a bowl through this fucking hobbit wood pipe thing. laughs. i realy feel like a old man using this wood pipe thing :p
was 93 a famous year for that strain, which is why they call it 93?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

If you’re looking for a mind-numbing full-bodied smoke that will leave you dazed and utterly relaxed, you’ve found it with Cookie Glue! The high comes on slowly at first with a lightly building sense of euphoria that leaves you happy and completely at ease. As this blissful effect grows, a sense of calm will suddenly wash over your body, calming any aches or pains instantly. This effect will quickly become tingly before dropping you into a state of completely numb relaxation that soon spreads to your mind as well.
Um like ya, Sign me up... lololol
Fucking sounds like he is describing the very first use of meth or heroin or some cactus shit..
They get a little carried away in the description...
Im like there is 2 highs,,
Either you can't sit down and shut the fuck up,
OR
You cant do a fucking thing, nor even remember what you came in this room for in the first place..

Thats it..
Just 2 highs..'

diff tastes, and smells, are the differences for me..
I dont have one for leg aches, and another for migraines, I just got
morning and night..
Eventho a hit of hash and you can have morn and night all in 45 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom