Devil Anse Hatfield Inc......

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

i ran a few auto before i forget which strains but they were pretty good just not the yield i expected be patcient they'll be ready before ya know it
Oh I'm just talking shit:)
I got 22 ounces off my last harvest 30 days ago.. lol I'm good... well I only got 4 left but should make it till harvest. If not I will take the pd of trim and make me a big snicker bar of hash. 20 grams 9th hash has lasted me a month... still smoking on it...

philly kush

philly kush

Sips is what is makin it do so well
she sucks up the fluids and then starts to dry from the top down then sucks water from the bottom again
mimicking nature

dude I have to find a differ way of keeping my moms because they are getting a little out of control

I have to trim them once a week now
yeah they take up a lot of space thats why i take my cuttings a week B4 flip

incogneato

incogneato

I used h2o2 to sterilize it.it doesn't look to bad right now if you nip it in the bud It should be fine. Funny that we both had algae on our rapid rooters and ended up with damping off

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I used h2o2 to sterilize it.it doesn't look to bad right now if you nip it in the bud It should be fine. Funny that we both had algae on our rapid rooters and ended up with damping off
Well aint that some shit. You sent the fucking aliens to my house!
h202... Im gonna need collaboration on this lol..
Its holding itself up still... So i wonder is it better to cover with hydroton are to pull away some and let air get to it.
I been Vaseline would work great but i dont have none. I think i need to protect it, but maybe it needs to breathe...
OH PROFESSOR..... LOL, NOW YOU GUY'S KNOW MY SECRET...lol
@Wisher619 again i call on my Zen master..
Kobe has fractured his stem, what shall we do :)

Wisher619

Wisher619

Well aint that some shit. You sent the fucking aliens to my house!
h202... Im gonna need collaboration on this lol..
Its holding itself up still... So i wonder is it better to cover with hydroton are to pull away some and let air get to it.
I been Vaseline would work great but i dont have none. I think i need to protect it, but maybe it needs to breathe...
OH PROFESSOR..... LOL, NOW YOU GUY'S KNOW MY SECRET...lol
@Wisher619 again i call on my Zen master..
Kobe has fractured his stem, what shall we do :)
if it is damping off then and you want to save it......take as many cuts to preserve the cut and toss it out
if it is higher on the stem.....duct tape

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Actually the only reason I would tape it, is to support it right? But it's supporting itself.. it just needs to start thickening up there.. all of them showed preform today. Or at least today is when I noticed them.. Day 20... they should probably go into stretch in about 5 days I figure.. This should get interesting soon....

incogneato

incogneato

I had that happen to those seedlings I was running sips with and the ones that looked like that are ok after I hit em with h2o2. The ones that were worse got cloned and are rooted and growing again. I think it will be fine. Hit it with some h2o2 to kill the fungus and let it grow

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I had that happen to those seedlings I was running sips with and the ones that looked like that are ok after I hit em with h2o2. The ones that were worse got cloned and are rooted and growing again. I think it will be fine. Hit it with some h2o2 to kill the fungus and let it grow
Spray it right on the spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom